{Confusion}

Cinderella Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looks like some of you guys don't want Taemin to be with Eunhyuk hm?

Enjoy this chapter~

"Since you have known about my feelings,what do you want to do now?"Like a robot,without any emotion,Taemin felt guilty for a second."I-I-"Stuttering,Taemin was unable to say anything."Maybe everything is best if we forget it."Standing up,Eunhyuk look towards the door."Let's treat it as nothing happened tonight,okay?"Turning his head a little,Eunhyuk looked at Taemin who is still biting her lip.Heading towards the door,about to open it,Taemin hugged Eunhyuk from the back.

"Maybe,we can-can- try?"Unsure and stuttering,Taemin voice out what she was thinking.Soon after it,silence filled the room."Are you serious about it?Breaking the silence,Eunhyuk asked,turning behind,facing Taemin.Awkward in facing Eunhyuk now,Taemin's eyes was locked on the floor as if that was the most amazing thing ever.Without warning,Eunhyuk lifted her chin and kissed her.Shocked,Taemin pushed Eunhyuk away and fell on her own bed.

Before even she can sit back up,Eunhyuk was on top of her.Still in her shocked state,Taemin started breathing very fast and hard."Enn-Eun-Eunhyuk-Oppa,what are you-doing?"Taemin asks,still breathing.Looking right into Eunhyuk's eyes,silence overtook them.Moving back,Eunhyuk was standing,still looking at Taemin."If your heart is still with someone else,then it's pointless loving someone that you don't love."Leaving the room,Eunhyuk closed the door,leaving Taemin on the bed.

Closing her eyes,Taemin started to cry.

What have I done?Things have seemed to change now,what should I do?

On the other side of the room,Eunhyuk was silently crying.

You still love him,don't you?

"It's weird Jong.She hasn't been replying me for days.Did something happened?"Worrying,Minho asked Jonghyun."Maybe she married?"Joking,Jonghyun replied but was replied with a don't-you-ever-say-that look."Okay,I was just joking.What do you think could have happened to her then?"Putting jokes aside,Jonghyun was back to his serious mode."I don't know.She doesn't reply no matter what and doesn't come to find me for her pin."Looking at the pin as it was his only clue,Minho felt depressed.

Suddenly,Minho's phone started ringing.Looking over to his own phone,only an emotionless expression was painted on his face."Who is that?"Jonghyun asks,trying to look at his phone."The witch."Minho said,before answering Jonghyun."Yes?"Minho asked.Jonghyun,who got bored take a look at Minho laptop and the 'Dancer' info.Dream

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter