{The Preparation}

Cinderella Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looks like more people are starting to like this

Then,I shall update this ^^

Finally,the last day of preparation before Taemin's escape,revealing Minho's dream girl and decision.

4 hours before the graduation prom.

"Okay Taemin,just do what I say,hm?"Sighing,Taemin lowered her head."Key,I...I don't think I can do it."Trying hard,Key patted Taemin's head."Look,Da Hee can't say anything about it if you have left her.You are not even her biological child.So,listen to Umma alright?"Looking at Key,she smiled and hugged her."I have been calling you 'Umma' ever since the day we met each other.I really felt like you are my 'Umma'."As tears start to form up,Key can't help but hug Taemin tight.

Believe in Umma,this is the only way to help yourself.

"Minho,can you please calm down?"Repeating for the 11th time,Minho has been pacing up and down while looking at the clock for nearly an hour."Jonghyun,I'm trying to.But,you said that she will be coming to the prom,how can I be calm?"Just looking at his friend for seconds,he starts pacing again."You will be seeing her in another 4 hours,so calm down!"Sounding like Jonghyun is shouting,Minho finally calm down a  little.

Trust me,I'm able to make you 'escape' from that.

3 hours before the graduation prom.

"Tae,shall we go to my secret place?"Tilting her head to the side,a blank look was painted on Taemin's face."Come on let's go!"Grabbing Taemin's wrist,Key pulled her to a room that has a lock."This is my secret place,more like room."Taking a key out of her pocket,she unlocks the lock and they went in.

Switching on the lights,Taemin was amazed by the room.Speechless for seconds,her eyes were almost popping out."How is my secret room?"Key asked,standing behind Taemin."I'm...This is...Woah."Unable to speak,Taemin just stutter."Let's look for our dresses!"Excited,Key bring Taemin around the secret place.

"Minho,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter