{Wrong Decisions}

Cinderella Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey subbers,I'm back!

How was the previous chapter?Hope you guys like it :)

Enjoy~

It's been a week that Minho hasn't been eating anything.His closest friend,Jonghyun is starting to get worried.Though he has been visiting Minho every day,it just doesn't seem to change a thing."Minho,eat something will you?It's been a week already.Other than water,you eat nothing else."Worrying each day,Jonghyun always goes check on Minho but it just doesn't seem to make anything change.

"Fine!I'm done caring for you!If you want to continue to be like that,I don't want to care about you anymore.Where did the old Minho go to?Just because of one girl,you changed!Please,get hold of yourself!"On the verge of tearing,Jonghyun breakdown.Slightly moving,Minho touched Jonghyun on the shoulder.Turning,he looked at Minho."Minho-ah,ya!hat is wrong with-Minho!"Before even finishing,Minho fainted right in front of Jonghyun.

At the hospital,Jonghyun was waiting for the doctor to come out and tell him that Minho is fine.Soon,the doctor was out."How is my friend?"Worrying,wanting to know what happened to Minho,Jonghyun looked at the doctor.'The paitent is fine for now.But,it seems like he hasn't been eating,isn't he?"Nodding as the doctor was correct,the doctor nodded before continuing,"You can go see the paitent now."After thanking the doctor,Jonghyun went into the room and take a look at Minho.

Slowly sitting beside the bed that Minho was on,looking at his own friend that tortured himself because of a girl,Jonghyun felt worthless.While taking a rest,he felt Minho moving."Minho,how are you doing?"Caring,Jonghyun asked.Blinking his eyes a few times,Minho looked at his friend."Better than dead."Slowly getting up,Jonghyun sat down and talked to Minho.

"What's wrong?What happened?"Looking at his friend,Minho can only stare in space again."Now my dream girl has left,I have no other way than to marry Ji Na.Since I have already lost my dream girl,I can only turn to dead.I'm left with only this way out."Falling back slowly,Minho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter