{Hopes}

Cinderella Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So how was the previous cliffhanging chapter?

I hope it is nice ^^

For now,enjoy~

Only 3 dsys left before the graduation prom and Taemin's escape.Key,who knew about Taemin's plan has already started planning something behind her friend's back.Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock.Time is passing by slowly as Key keep looking at her watch."Key,are you rushing to go anywhere?Why do you keep looking at your watch?"

Shocked,Key was about to open when her phone started ringing."Sorry Tae,I have to go now.I'll see you around in school.Bye."Waving,Key left the school library,heading towards 'Milk & Cookies Cafe'.As soon as she was inside,she looked around,as if she was finding for someone when she caught that someone waving to her.

Sitting it down,the waiter walk towards her and she quickly ordered a cup of cappuccino.As soon as the waiter has left,Key took a sip before asking."So,what is the plan right now?"Also,taking a sip,Jonghyun replied,"Alright,now,here's the plan.You said that Taemin will be leaving on the day of the prom and she still hasn't reveal her identity to Minho,right?"

Nodding,Jonghyun continued."So,I want you to delay the time when Taemin will be leaving,making her going to the prom and meeting Minho.I will be there too,to help you."Blushing,Key nodded and smiled while drinking the cappuccino."Okay,so...see you at the prom?"Questioning,Key looked at Jonghyun and blushed while nodding.

2 days left before the big day and the two has started their plan already.

"What?You mean I have met h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter