{A Night of Mystery}

Cinderella Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The chapter that all of you guys have been waiting for :)

Enjoy~

This is the night where two people fate will change.

Minho,who is already in the ballroom with his two friends is dressed like a prince.With the white and blue colours that match so much,of course, he was the main attention of most of the girls and some guys.Also,he has a silver mask.For Min,she is already in the ballroom with her friends.Dressing in a y angel outfit,she is busy,trying to find Minho and show him her y outfit.

Key and Taemin who were still outside of the ballroom were busy arguing about if Taemin should take off the weird cape that she took out while going out of Onew's house."Tae,come one,you already look pretty,now just take off that cape and you are amazing."Key said,trying to advise Taemin to take off the cape where Taemin kept holding onto it."Okay,I will take off but I have to be back to the diner by 12."Replying,Taemin said and Key asked Taemin too meet her when the clock strike 11.45.

The door opened,seeing Key walked in,everyone was stunned,Curious,she turned to her side and saw that everyone was looking at someone else instead of her.Smiled,she continues looking.Walking in was a very beautiful girl in a light blue mask and a light blue dress that made her look totally like a princess.Minho,who was also caught by the girl smiled.

It is you, Dancer, right?

Key look at Taemin,nodding her head as she continued to walk until she stopped beside her."Okay,it's time."Key said and they entered the disco like ballroom.

Leading Taemin to the middle of the disco ball,Key turned and talked to Taemin."Come on Taemin.Would any guy not go crazy for you?I will be watching you from afar,okay?"Smiling and getting shy,Taemin nodded and Key left her,standing in the middle of the dicso ball.Where are you,CyberBall?"Finally,I have found you."A voice from the back was heard by Taemin.As she turned,she was stunned by who it was.

"Eunhyuk-Oppa?"A shocked face was painted when Eunhyuk heard the girl voice."Taemin?"Also,Taemin felt shocked as well."Uh-I-I-I will leave."Stuttering,Taemin quickly turned,trying to leave but was caught by Eunhyuk."Please don't leave."was that Eunhyuk said as she caught hold of Taemin's hand.

Oppa,why are you doing this to me?

"Eunhyuk-Oppa,please don't tell Da Hee about this,I will be dead if she knows that I'm here."Taemin pleaded,on the verge of tearing.

"Eunhyuk-Oppa!"Eunhyuk turned and saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter