{Reality or Not}

Cinderella Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heyy,another new chapter ^^

Running like there is no tomorrow,Taemin felt like everything was a dream for a second.Running,no,more like escaping away from reality with Minho,it's like how Cinderella found her Prince Charming in the end.Freedom,finally freedom.What Taemin has been looking for.

"Minho,wait"Stopping in their tracks,Minho turned and look at Taemin."Minho,I'm sorry but,I can't escape from reality with you."Releasing Minho's hand that was tightly holding on,Taemin bowed and ran back.

Minho,I'm sorry.

As soon as Taemin reach to where they first start to run away from,she starts looking around for Eunhyuk."Hyuk-Oppa!Where are you?"Looking around aimlessly,Taemin fell on the ground,crying.

Eunhyuk,where are you?

Not knowing that there is a person walking towards her,she continues crying."Shh...I'm here."Hugging from the back was Eunhyuk."Shh...Don't cry anymore.We shall go home now."

After putting a sleepy Taemin in bed,Eunhyuk stood there and look at her for a while before leaning in,kissing her."Goodnight princess,tonight is enough for you."Closing Taemin's room door,Min Hee was seen standing at the stairways."Min Hee,what are you doing here?Shouldn't you be sleeping already?"Walking towards Min Hee,Eunhyuk just passes by her."Oppa,will you just stop?"

Not saying anything,Eunhyuk walk back to her and whisper in her ear,"Never."

The next day at school,everyone is just their usual self,living their usual life.Key and Jonghyun could be seen walking hand in hand too."Jjong,where do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter