{Lee Taemin}

Cinderella Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New characters:Lee Jinki,Onew.

Onew will be appearing in some chapter so take a look out of him.

Now,shall we start?

"Cindi!"

The young girl turn around to see who is calling for her.Yes,Cindi.That was how the people living with her called her.It was a joke at first but soon,it became too real.She always sleeps beside the fireplace and will always get covered by cinders.Her name?Everyone has long forgotten her real name,even herself too.Taemin,Lee Taemin.

She was the only daughter that Han Geng,the owner of the diner that he owned and his wife Kim Heechul died from a trip to Paris when Taemin was still at the age of 6.That was when she lost her mother.After 2 years,she soon forgot about her mother's dead (as she doesn't want to remember it) and continues to live her happy life.Although her mother was gone,she still felt like she was the luckiest girl in the world.She loves hanging out at her father diner and she felt like there was her family.She was treated like a princess too.But,her father thought she need one more thing...Da Hee.

Of course,with her new stepmother,she had two children.Eunhyuk and Min Hee.She thought if her father was happy,so is she and they are going to be one big happy family.But unfortunately,this was not what she wanted.Taemin sometimes wonder,do fairytales come true?But her father will always tells Taemin this,"Fairytale is not about finding handsome princes.It's all about making your dream come true."Taemin has always remembered it.Even until now.And he also told Taemin that the book he always tells her bedtime story had sometimes important in it.

But one day,things changed.

An earthquake strike where she lived and her father went to save Da Hee.And on that day,she lost her father too.That's when she felt hopeless.

 

"Cindi!"

Taemin woke up and look around on my desk.

I must have fallen asleep while studying last night.

"Cindi!"Hearing that the annoying voice is shouting for me again."Coming!"Without even washing up,Taemin rushes to her request.

"Where is my breakfast I ordered yesterday?"Da Hee shouted at Taemin.

Every time she doesn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter