{Cinderella Change}

Cinderella Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you can tell from the title :) 

I don't have to say anything already ^^

Enjoy~

"Cindi!"Taemin woke up,hearing that familiar scream."Cindi!"She squints her eyes as she found herself in her own room.

Who carried me back?

"Cindi!"She jumped a little and then got up."Coming!"She shouted and went down.

"What is it now,Da Hee?"Taemin asked,looking at her as she eats her salmon for breakfast."Oh,I need you to work night shift today."As soon as she heard that,a shocked face was painted on her face."Uhh,in case you have forgotten,today is my day off and I have a masquerade party in school too.So,I have to go to the party."Replying.she look at Da Hee."Taemin,you have to know this.You have to stop being so selfish and start thinking of others.And just nice,the diner needs you tonight,so be a good girl."Smiling as her reply like a kind woman.

Uh,seriously,why do I live to suffer?

That evening,Taemin obeyed Da Hee's order and went to work to the night.As usual,the diner is packed with people and Onew is busy with the customers.

Why do I feel that there is a gust of evilness coming towards me?

Then,Taemin bumps into someone and fell on the ground."You're in my way."Da Hee said and walked over Taemin's legs.

Taemin got up and looked at Da He as she speaks."I will be picking Min Hee and Eunhyuk up at 12 sharp."And she counted the money she took from the cashier.After Da Hee left,Taemin walked towards the kitchen and turned as she heard noises coming from the back.As she turned,she saw Minho and Min with their peeps.

Oh,why here?

As she went in the kitchen,Onew called her.

"Tae,can you go cover up the last table?Please."And she handed the ordering list to Taemin before leaving.As Taemin look over to the last table,it turns out to be where Minho and Min sat."But-"She tried saying but she has no choice.

Going over,she stood in front of their table and started taking their orders."Well,look who is here.Hmm,what can I get that has no fats,no sugar and is healthy?"Min asked while looking at the menu."Water."Taemin replied,looking at her.

Seriously,look at the menu girl.

Minho started giggling a little."Was that a joke?"Min asked,looking at Taemi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter