Once Upon A Time...

Cinderella Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I know that there are over hundreds of story about Cinderella.So,I decided to post one of it.But,I have edited some to fit the story more.

Credits to:Here and Here

Once upon a time there was a rich man who lived happily for a long time with his wife. Together they had a single daughter.Lee Taemin.She was a lovely and beautiful girl.But,after the rich man wife died,he re-married.She had two children,a daughter, and a son. The Stepmother and her daughter forced Taemin to turn into their servant.She had to get up before sunrise, carry water, make the fire, cook and wash.After the girl's chores were done for the day, she would retire to the barren and cold room given to her, and would curl up near the fireplace in an effort to stay warm. She would often arise covered in cinders, giving rise to the mocking nickname "Cinderella".Soon,she also forgot her real name.

 

One day, the Prince invited all the young ladies in the land to a ball, planning to choose a wife from amongst them.The evil stepmother purposely didn't tell Cinderella that she was also able to go to the ball.

 

As the sisters departed to the ball, Cinderella cried in despair. Her Fairy Godmother magically appeared and immediately began to transform Cinderella from house servant to the young l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter