{Behind every smile,there's a story}

Cinderella Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy~

With only a little connection with Dancer,Minho still doesn't have a clue who the person is."A week,it's been a week already and you still haven't got any clue from her.Aren't you gonna give up?"Seeing his poor friend using all his might to find his girl,Jonghyun felt sad for him."No matter-" "Yes,Minho,I know.You want to find her.But,it's been a week already."Cutting Minho's sentence,Jonghyun said.

"I will find her for sure."

Seeing Minho every time when going to classes is almost like a torture to Taemin.Ever since she knew that Minho is going crazy finding for 'Dancer' which is her,she can't seem to be normal whenever she sees Minho."Taemin?Taemin?"Waving her hand in front of Taemin,Key looked at her with a curious look."LEE TAEMIN!"Snapping out from her thoughts,she turned to her side and looked at Key.

"What is wrong with you these days?You don't seem to focus well in class too."Worrying,Key asked in a concerned tone.Getting lost in her own thoughts again,Taemin just continues walking until she bumped into someone and fell.

"Are you okay?"Hearing a familiar voice,she turned her head and was face to face with Minho.Clearly hearing their own breathing,silence soon overtook their surrounding.

Why I can't seems to move now?What's wrong with me?

Jumping back to reality,Taemin stood up but stumble and they both fall down together.Once again,facing each other.

"Minho!" "Taemin!" Two names can be heard at the same time and both Jonghyun and Key run towards their own friends."Are you alright Taemin?"Key asked,looking at her."Sorry Key,I have to go home first."And with that.Taemin ran away."Taemin!"Key shouted as Taemin ran.

"Minho,how are you?"Also,Jonghyun asked the same thing."Sorry,I'm not feeling so well.I'll leave first."Soon after Taemin left,Minho also left.

Why do I have to see Minho at that time?I didn't want everything to become like this.What hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter