{Untold}

Cinderella Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been long since I last updated ^^

Looks like,I have to update it :)

As the car is slowly nearing the school,both Taemin and Minho are starting to worry.

What should I do when I see Minho later?

Deep inside,Taemin is both battling and worrying."Tae,are you alright?"Worrying,Key asked,looking at Taemin's face.Slowly nodding,she takes a gulp.Still a little unsure about her reply,Key just nodded."We are here."

Keeping silent throughout the whole journey,Minho is just staring outside of the window as the car keeping moving towards the final destination."Minho,are you alright?Why aren't you talking?"Finding his own friend actions weird,Jonghyun asked."No,I'm fine here."Without even looking at his friend,Minho replied,eyes still looking out of the window.Nodding,Jonghyun take a last look at Minho before smiling and saying."We are here."

Stepping out of the car,Key and Taemin were the first to reached before Jonghyun and Minho.But,to Key's surprise,she saw Jonghyun's car arriving as soon as her's was drove off.

No way,already?

"Come Tae,let's go in first."Trying hard to fake a smile,Key held Taemin's wrist and pull her in.

No way,Key and Tae is already there?I have to stall time.

"Minho,wait!"Grabbing his hand wrist,Jonghyun shouted.Taking a last look outside,Jonghyun saw Key pulling Taemin away from Minho's view."Okay,let's go now."Also faking a smile,Jonghyun opened the door and look at Minho who also stepped out of the car already."Let's go."Saying as the car drove off,the four entered the school.

The usual school hall is filled with disco lights,decorations,blasting loud music and a special DJ machine.Standing outside were Key,Taemin,Jonghyun, and Minho.As Jonghyun and Minho are standing at the back,Minho didn't get to see Taemin who is standing beside Key in front.Recognizing Key who is standing in front,Jonghyun suddenly felt nervous."Minho-ah,I shall go in first okay?"Almost like shouting,Jonghyun asked Minho.Minho,who doesn't know what is going on with his friend today just nodded.

Key,who heard Jonghyun's voice from the back also start to panic a little.But unknowingly,Taemin also heard it.

What?Minho is behind me?

"Tae,I shall go in first.Remember what I told you before."Saying and she tried to leave her and Minho together,Taemin just nodded blankly.

Smiling,both Jonghyun and Key left their friend and entered the hall.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter