{Choi Minho}

Cinderella Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No new characters

Another chapter is opened...

When life has planned everything for you but you seems to have your own dreams,how will you achieve it?That is the kind of life Choi Minho lived.His father owns a company and wanted his son,Minho to become the heir of the company.But,that wasn't what he want.His dream was to be a basketball player but he never tells his father about it before.Never.Everything was planned ever since he was 3.As he was the only child,he had no choice but to accept the fate that has been decided for him.

 

Minho was walking down the hallway with his girlfriend,Min and of course,the girls and boys that saw it will be so jealous.One,the heir of Choi Company,another one from a rich family.Just right at the moment,Taemin and Key were walking from the opposite direction.

"Oh look who we have there?"Min suddenly speak when they meet in the middle.People who are curious started looking around and saw Taemin there.

"The diner girl!"Someone from the back shouted and everyone made the 'oh' sound.

"Diner girl!Diner girl!Diner girl!"The students started chanting and Minho is just standing there,eyes locked on Taemin.

Why do I have a feeling that I had to protect her?

"Min,stop,it's enough."Minho said,looking at his girl and the quietly obey him and they walk off when there was an announcement.

"Dear students,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter