{Escape}

Cinderella Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi,it's been long from my hiatus and I'm back!!!

"Taemin,by last meeting,what do you mean?Are you ill?Or are you leaving?"Questioning,Taemin just turned her back and kept silent."Minho,sometimes,fate just like to play around with people who are in love.It just happened to be us.That's all."Keeping silent,Minho just hugs Taemin from the back."But,I don't want you to leave me now."

Turning around,Taemin looks at the clock located not far away from where they are."Looks like it's time.Minho,I have to go now."Breaking free from Minho's arms,Taemin ran away.

"TAEMIN!"

"TAEMIN!Where do you think you are going?"Stopping in her tracks,Taemin looks up and saw Key."Key...I'm-"Before Taemin even complete her sentence,Key slap her across the cheek."Why are you leaving again?"Key questioned,tearing up.Falling on her knees,Taemin broke into tears."Key,I'm sorry."During that,Eunhyuk,Jonghyun, and Minho all saw that scene.

"Taemin,it's time."Turning up,Taemin saw Eunhyuk walking from afar."What do you mean by its time?"Minho finally steps into the situation.Jonghyun also heard it as he's walking towards Key."This is the last time and the only time.Jonghyun,take care of Key and Minho."She mouthed out the last person name before running away with Eunhyuk.

"Taemin,are you sure this is what you wanted?"Eunhyuk stopped in front of Taemin,qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter