Time to think

Can you feel my heartbeat?

Tasha's POV

"Hold on a second,did Kyuhyun oppa just confessed to me?Uhoh I think I'm in deep trouble now...Eettoke?I may be the first in SKarf to have a relationship and I'm the leader of the group...eettoke?Aishhhh,first day in Seoul and I'm already in hospital,this is just simply dumb...hang on I forgot something important...HOLY CRAP!! I FORGOT TO CALL HOME,I'M SO FREAKING DEAD!!!Haishhhh,nothing is going straight for me today!!!"

-END OF POV-

Kyuhyun's POV

"I will let you have some time to think about it,but if you really don't want to be with me,please tell me earlier so I can move on from you..."'Hang on,did I just said'Please tell me earlier if you don't want to be with me so I can move on from you,did I really just say that?!I'm a babo,a really big one!!But I'm lucky that my hyungs don't know about me liking Tasha...'I changed my words to"I will wait for you until you like me,but you know nobody can wait for someone forever..."I trailed off with this and left her room to go back to my dorm.

-END OF POV-

No one's POV

The next day,the SKarf members went to the hospital as they received a call saying that Tasha can be discharged from the hospital already,all the members were excited to see Tasha again so they can record their debut song and debut next month...Before that,they had to go and meet the CEO of SM entertainment,Mr Lee Soo Man.They were nervous since they were meeting the CEO and excited as they can finally meet Mr Lee Soo Man in person.

What will happen when they meet Mr Lee Soo Man?Will they get scolded or will they be treated kindly?

Please continue to read this fanfic and support me!!No silent readers please and do comment your thoughts too,but no saying of rude things to me or the people in the conversation!:3

SARANGEHEYO!!