Love triangle gone!!

Can you feel my heartbeat?

No one's POV

Kyuhyun was sitting next to Tasha's bed for another 5 minutes and went out to let the rest of the people outside visit Tasha.Next up was Tasha's group members,Ferlyn,Sol and Jenny... The 3 of them went in for 10 minutes and came out again for the next batch to go into the room...

Seohyun's POV

Kyuhyun oppa loves that b**** instead of me?!What was he thinking about?I went out crying and nobody came after me?!I guess I'm really a nuisance to all of them...Seohyun mentally thought to herself when walking to the ladies.

-END OF POV-

???'s POV

Where is Seohyun?She has been acting really strangely after she got out of Tasha's room.(Ooooh,Seohyun has a somebody who likes her?)

-END OF POV-

No one's POV

Seohyun was still in the ladies and when she was walking out,she accidentally bumped into Onew...She looked up at her Onew oppa and burst out crying again and said to Onew"Onew oppa,I should have been you girlfrien-..."She was cut off by Onew's lips crashing into hers!She was taken aback but she kissed back!:)(HAPPY ENDING FOR THE BOTH OF THEM!)The both of them walked back to Tasha's room hand in hand.

Sunny's POV

"Omo!What do we have here?The two of you ar-...I was cut off by Seohyun pecking Onew on the lips!I was shocked,the other people were shocked too...Onew blushed really hard,haha that's normal since he is very shy...BoA unnie suddenly ran out of the room screaming"Tasha has woken up!!"Everyone looked at her and ran inside Tasha's room,even Seohyun!

-END OF POV-

What will happen next? Please continue reading and supporting and no silent readers please!!