In the same DORM?!!

Can you feel my heartbeat?

Tasha's POV

When we reached our dorm,we went into our dorm and I caught the word'행위'on the door beside us,dosen't that means SUJU?!Holy ,I need to face them everyday,eettoke?

Just pretend that SKarf is part of SMtown too.Ahem,Ahem,where were we,let's continue...

Never mind that first,lets introduce our members first:

We have Sol,the main singer of the group.

Next,we have Jenny who is quite a good singer and is in charge of visuals.

Ferlyn is up next,shes the same as me we are both Singaporeans and Sol and Jenny are from Korea.Ferlyn is the main dancer in the group.

Well,for me,I am the leader of the group so I have lots of resposibilities to cover...I am also the main rapper of the group.

                                                                             -END OF POV-

No one's POV

When SUJU reached their dorm,they saw a new group's dorm next to the and it was labeled as'스카프'which is 'SKarf' a.k.a Tasha's group.The SUJU members decided to go greet the new girl group since they were free from their activities for the rest of their day.

Kyuhyun's POV

The SUJU hyungs are going to the new girl group's dorm to greet them later so I guess they are gonna made me go along with them and leave my one true love,Starcraft in my dorm...

                                                                           -END OF POV-

No one's POV

The SKarf members were getting to know each other when their door bell rang indicating that someone was outside their dorm,all 4 girls went to open the door with Tasha leading them and they saw the SUJU oppas outside their dorm.When the SUJU oppas saw Tasha,they were shocked to see her inside the dorm...Tasha was also shocked to see the SUJU oppas right outside their door and then the diva,Heechul broke the silence and asked"Urm..you 4 are in the new girl group:SKarf?"All 4 of them nodded and let the SUJU oppas in.

What will happen to them?Till next time'

Yours sincerely,

SUJUGAL