Two new songs!!

Can you feel my heartbeat?

No one's POV

The next morning at 9am+,the doorbell of SKarf's dorm rang.Tasha and Sol went to their front dance and saw SUJU,SNSD,SHINee,f(x),TVXQ and BoA outside.The two girls were so shocked and happy that they immediately went to wake Ferlyn and Jenny up and went to put on light make-up and took a shower to freshen up...

-MEANWHILE IN THE LIVING ROOM-

SUJU,SNSD,SHINee,f(x),TVXQ and BoA entered SKarf's living room and it was filled with girly stuff,mostly owned by Jenny since she is very girly and liked pink a lot.Their living room had a fresh lavender smell that made everyone who entered to have a relaxed mind...

As if on cue,all 4 girls came out of their rooms and Tasha was the prettiest as she had light makeup on and a very cute skirt on that reached just above her knees.This is the link to the skirt that she was wearing:http://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&q=cute+skirt&oq=cute+skirt&gs_l=img.3..0l10.2023.5462.0.9144.10.8.0.2.2.0.103.701.7j1.8.0...0.0...1ac.1.12.img.Qd_8qF-cU_I&biw=1024&bih=672&sei=JBiOUZrAJIuPrgett4HoCA#biv=i%7C26%3Bd%7CxwVzIYEuFLEguM%3A 

Kyuhyun thought to himself"Nomatter what she wears,she is forever pretty in my eyes..."All of them got into their own cars and sped off to xxx recording studio to write and record two new songs for SKarf.

Tasha's POV

I still can't believe that we,a rookie group are going to xxx studio with so many famous groups and our two new songs will be composed by them!Kyaaaaa!I'm so excited!!I can't wait for them to help the 4 of us to compose our two new songs!Keke,I must be outta my mind now...

-END OF POV-

Hey guys!Hope you all enjoy my fanfic and I hope you guys will support me till I end this fanfic and pls don't forget to subscribe!;)