Yes or no?

Can you feel my heartbeat?

Tasha's POV

"Eettoke?I'm so nervous right now,what if we get scolded by Mr Lee Soo Man?If we get scolded,I will take all the blame since I was the one who created this mess,but Jenny is too emotional that if she gets scolded by Mr Lee Soo Man,she might cry...Haishhhh,I have another problem too,should I accept or decline Kyuhyun oppa?Nothing is going straight for me at all..."Tasha thought to herself.

-END OF POV-

No one's POV

SKarf got ready,they retouched their make-up and freshen up before meeting Mr Lee Soo Man...After 1 hours,they came out from Mr Lee Soo Man's office with smiles on their faces....

*FLASHBACK*

The SKarf members were very nervous before they went into Mr Lee Soo Man's office as they were scared that they might be scolded by him...They calmed down and before entering his office,they knocked first...They heard a man saying "Come in" from behind the door.He started off by saying"I know that the 4 of you are very scared but let me tell you this,I will not scold the 4 of you but,I will scold the SUJU members since their behavior in Singapore was so bad and they made Tasha cry."The 4 girls sighed in relief but they were also very worried for the SUJU members since they would get scolded...Next,they discussed about their debut song and so on...

-END OF FLASHBACK-

The 4 girls were relieved from what the CEO said and when they went out of his office,they saw the girl group that they had always looked up to:f(x)!Tasha was on good terms with Victoria because Victoria visited Tasha when she was in hospital and the both of them could comminucate well since both of them knew how to speak Chinese.All of them greeted each other and went back to continue their activicties...

SKarf will be recording two new songs in the next chapter and who will be helping them in composing their songs?Well,most of the SM town artistes will be helping them so please look foward to it!No silent readers please!If you guys comment,it will make my day!:)