WGM?!

Can you feel my heartbeat?

Tasha's POV 

We were all practicing our debut song dance and was going to record our second song:My Love at xxx recording studio later when we  were called in Mr Lee SooMan's office and I was starting to have really bad stomach aches,this stomach aches meant that something bad or good was going to happen!

~END OF POV~

No one's POV 

The SKarf members went into the office of the CEO and was really surprised to see the whole SMTOWN there and they were all smiling at them."Okay,something is really weird here..."Ferlyn thought to herself.She was also surprised that EunHyuk winked at her!She had a crush on EunHyuk ever since she knew about Super Junior which was like 1 year ago...The CEO begin his so called 'nagging' again and ZhouMi groaned and whined about how tired his legs were since they were standing inside the office for 1 hour.Tasha,Ferlyn,EunHyuk and Kyuhyun was called to stay behind...

Tasha and Ferlyn was walking back to the practice studio and was silently in thought.

~FLASHBACK~

Their managers told them"Ferlyn,Tasha,EunHyuk and Kyuhyun,you will be in WGM starting from next week onwards!"The four of them were shocked but were rejoicing in their heart at the same time.Their manager continued"Ferlyn,you will be a couple with...EunHyuk and Tasha,you will be with Kyuhyun.EunHyuk thought happily to himself"I finally get to be close with Ferlyn!Man!I like her so much!Keke^^!"EunHyuk winked at Ferlyn and Ferlyn blushed immediately...

~END OF FLASHBACK~

When the four of them returned to their dorms,they were all grinning like idiots and their members thought that they were crazy.

So... How did you guys think of today's second chapter??Please comment down and don't forget to subscribe!

What do you guys think will happen at their first episiode of WGM?Will it turn out good?I can't wait for Henry's trap!It features Kyuhyun and Taemin!Kyaaaa!Go watch the teaser if you haven't,it's so cool!

Another piece of good news!There will be SS5 in Singapore!I'm so gonna go!Muahaha!^_^ I'm so gonna go!

That's all for today!See you guys tomorrow or later.(I may update later!)