Seoul,here I come!!

Can you feel my heartbeat?

"I'm finally in Seoul!!"Tasha thought to herself in Incheon airport.But when she looked down on her skirt,she had a terrible flashback...

*FLASHBACK*

"Should I have a cup of Coffee before I board the plane?"Tasha asked her Mother."You should,you look really tir-...""Then a cup of Coffe is what I should have!"Tasha interuppted her mom and went to buy a cup of Coffee,leaving her family with her suitcases.When Tasha went to the Coffe booth,she got a cup Coffe and when she turned around to leave,the man behind her accidently hit her cup of Coffee and caused it to stain her skirt.She opened wide and saw that it was Kyuhyun from SUJU a.k.a the evil makane!She immediatly apologised and Kyuhyun just mouthed"Whats wrong with you?"After apologising she went back to her parents and told them how she stained her skirt and at the end she thought to herself'what a jerk'.

(She is from Singapore,so SUJU was having their SS4 there)

Well,you guys are probarly curious on what she was doing in Korea,well,she was there to debut in a KPOP group named SKarf and her friend,Ferlyn,was also in the same debut group as her but Ferlyn had reached Korea earlier than Tasha so she would be travelling alone.

*FLASHBACK ON THE PLANE*

"Just where is my seat?"Tasha thought to herself and when she reached her seat,she saw that the SUJU members were sitting next to her... And the thought of the jerk,Kyuhyun appeared in her mind and when one of the members,ShinDong saw her skirt,burst out laughing at her.Tasha's face turned crisom red...Tears welled up in her eyes and they begin dripping down when the SUJU members saw the tears dropping onto her cheeks,they immediatly stopped laughing and became frantic of what to do while Tasha was just froze at the place where she stood but the tears kept dropping like there was no tomorrow.Suddenly,someone offered her a tissue to dry her eyes but she declined it and went to her seat,she took out her iPod but she could'nt stop the tears from dropping again,the guy beside her,Siwon starts signaling the other members to quieten down and asked Kyuhyun for a piece of tissue for Tasha,he gave it to her cos he was the one who spilled Coffe onto Tasha's skirt and made her cry..."Why isn't Ferlyn here?"Tasha thought silently to herself before she dozed off...

*END OF FLASHBACK ON PLANE*

*PRESENT*

The captain annouced through the loudspeaker that they will be landing in Seoul any minute from now.Tasha woke up and saw the SUJU members looking at her with worried eyes...She was uncomfortable with it so she looked elsewhere..

When they landed,she had to wait for like...1-2 hours to take her suitcases since there were many members in SUJU plus their managers,make up artises...etc.When Tasha finally finally got her suitcases,she was shocked to see the SUJU members aplogising to her for their behaviour just now,she just said gwenchana and moved outside to where Ferlyn was going to pick her up to go to their new dorm and meet the other members...

I think I will update later or tomorrow and please support me and no silent readers please...*puppy eyes*This is my first fanfic so please go easy on me!!