In SKarf's dorm(Part 2)

Can you feel my heartbeat?

Continuing with Tasha's POV

Ferlyn texted me 10 minutes later:

Ferlyn:I'm done already,can we go out now?

Tasha:Sure!I'm coming out now...I'm still scared that they will tease me when I go out...

Ferlyn:Don't worry,I'm here with you until they leave so chill!Arraso?

Tasha:Arraso.

                                                                         -END OF POV-

No one's POV

Tasha and Ferlyn went out of their rooms and everyone turned their eyes towards them and Sungmin shouted out"Hey!Aren't you the girl who sat beside us in the plane and cri-..."Kyuhyun covered Sungmin's mouth and apologized to Tasha immediately.Tasha couldn't control it anymore and ran to her room with tears in her eyes...

"Yah!Look at what you have done to Tasha!Is there something wrong with your mind?!"Siwon shouted at Sungmin.And the SKarf members ran to Tasha's room to comfort her but her room was locked,the SUJU members followed suit...Suddenly Ferlyn shouted"Eettoke?She might do something silly!!!Eettoke?She nearly cut her wrist because of being made fun of in Secondary School!

All of them looked at Ferlyn and then at Tasha's door with horrified expressions...

"Uh oh...that doesn't sound good to me!Cutting of the wrist might make somebody die..."Ryeowook shouted.

Siwon and Leeteuk tried to open Tasha's door room but was unsuccessful.

"I will go and look from her window to make sure that she doesn't jump of the building!Sol,can you come with me?"Ryeowook asked.

"Arraso,let's go right now!"Sol said as she pulled Ryeowook's hand to the window of Tasha's room.(Will something happen between these two,I don't know,wait and see...)

Siwon and Leeteuk managed to open the door to Tasha's room and their worst nightmares had came true...

What happened to Tasha?What is the meaning of their worst nighmares?

I'm very bored at home since I'm on medical leave for two weeks,I will try to type as much as I can before I go back to school... ;)Please continue to read and support me!!:)