WGM EPISIODE 1(Part 1)

Can you feel my heartbeat?

No ones's POV

Tasha had to dragged Ferlyn out of bed this morning since Ferlyn slept at 1AM last night.They were having their first episiode of WGM and Tasha was not nervous but Ferlyn was since she wasn't close to EunHyuk...They were having a shower and putting on Make-Up and doing their hair...

~MEANWHILE AT SUJU'S DORM~

Kyuhyun also had to drag Eunhyuk out of bed since he was and whining and not to mention trying to punch Kyuhyun in the face for destroying his beauty sleep.Eunhyuk was nervous and wasn't able to sleep at all until 12AM when Siwon came into his room and told him"If you don't sleep now,I'm gonna cancel your 'marriage' with Ferlyn!"Eunhyuk was so scared that he went to sleep almost immediately...

Tasha's POV

We were done with our Make-Up and hair and the two boys were still doing their so called 'business' in the toilet and their room putting on Make-Up.The mission for today's episiode is easy...it's just looking for your newlywed house and live in it until your season finishes so that means that I will be meeting my members only for practices and live performances...that so much!!

~END OF POV~

Kyuhyun's POV

Eunhyuk that kid!Why the hell is he taking so long?!I wanna meet my yeobo,Tasha!As if on cue,Eunhyuk hyung came out of his room with a simple but nice outfit on...why dafauq did he take so long to wear it?!Is there something wrong with his hands?!Jeez!>_>

END OF POV

Heys guys!Sorry for not updating for like...2 days...sorry because I was out with my friends all the time and I came home late everyday...so basically,I just EAT.SLEEP..PLAY everyday...GOD!Its so embarrassing saying this but it's true so...please keep reading and I reached over 200 views!I'm so happy!Please continue reading it and FIGHTING!~