H...hospital?!

Can you feel my heartbeat?

No one's POV

When Siwon and Leeteuk opened Tasha's door they told Sol and Ryeowook to come back...When the two of them came back,they focused on Tasha and found blood flowing from her left wrist...DongHae immediately carried Tasha bridal style and went towards their car and drived to the hospital.

Kyuhyun's POV

Why do I have this feeling when I see DongHae carrying her like this?What?!Dont't tell me I'm jealous?No way!I only like Seohyun...,not Tasha... Aishhh,I'm so confused!Eettoke?

                                                                                       -END OF POV-

No one's POV

When they reached the hospital,they immediately took out a stretcher and lay Tasha's almost lifeless body onto the stretcher...All of them were quiet when they waited for the doctor to come out of the room that Tasha was admitted into....Most of them were praying for Tasha to be okay,while the other SKarf members started to cry... After 5 hours,the doctor came out of the room and said that Tasha's condition was unstable and needed to be kept under observation.All of them took turns to go inside the room to see Tasha...

Ferlyn's POV

Me,Sol and Jenny were the first one to go in to see Tasha and when we saw Tasha's pale body and lips,we couldn't help but cry.We told her that everything will be okay and we need her as a leader and we saw her index finger starting to move...we ran out and called her doc in charge to check on her...the SUJU oppas were shocked and happy at the same time when they heard about Tasha's condition.

                                                                                       -END OF POV-

What will happen the next day?IDK I'm still thinking about it,will update later.Till later then';)