Can you hear me?

Can you feel my heartbeat?

No one's POV

The next day,all the SKarf members and SUJU members went to visit Tasha.Onew,BoA,SeoHyun,Sunny and Victoria went to visit Tasha too.Tasha couldn't wake up but she could hear talking and other people didn't know about it...

Kyuhyun's POV

I don't know why but I suddenly don't like Seohyun anymore,I like Tasha even more now,since Seohyun confessed to me already,I shall reject her once and for all and get her out of my head,I heard that she is going to the hospital too,so I'm just gonna tell her there.

-END OF POV-

No one's POV

Kyuhyun and Seohyun went in first as Kyuhyun wanted to tell Seohyun that he doesn't like her anymore and at the same time,see Tasha...The both of them went in and and Kyuhyun said to Seohyun"Seohyun,listen to me,but please don't flare up at me..."Seohyun nodded and told him to continue."Well Seohyun,look,I don't love you anymore,you see the girl on the bed?Kyuhyun pointed at Tasha before continuing talking"She's the girl that I love now and I'm sorry as you may think that I was playing with your feelings but I'm not so I'm jjinja sorry..."When he finished talking,Seohyun flared up and asked loudly"You like that b****?!Please tell me where I'm not better than her,please tell me,I will change for you!""I'm really sorry,please forgive me,I only treat you as a friend now,my feelings for you have changed"Kyuhyun said back to Seohyun,who had tears in her eyes now...Without saying anything,Seohyun ran out of the room with tears in her eyes...

Tasha's POV

Bwae?!Kyuhyun likes me?!Holy crap,Seohyun unnie must be so angry with me right now!!Eettoke?

-END OF POV-

What will happen to this love triangle?Sorry for the short chapter...MIANHE...