Party in the Hospital

Can you feel my heartbeat?

Tasha's POV

I was in a place that I don't know and it certainly was not my dorm.I woke up to see the SKarf,SUJU members and BoA unnie,Onew oppa,Victoria unnie,Sunny unnie and a smiling Seohyun unnie?!I was shocked to see her smiling then I realized that she was holding hands with Onew oppa?I blurted out"Seohyun unnie,you and Onew oppa are?."She nodded at me and then smiled a really pretty smile that has no hatred in it to me...

-END OF POV-

No one's POV

Tasha was about to fall back asleep when EunHyuk and Ferlyn bring food and drinks into the room where Tasha was staying in."There's no way you are gonna sleep again,we're gonna have a party to celebrate!""Huh?Celebrate what?"(This is singlish)"For debuting with our newest song next month!!"Sol said excitedly."Jjinja?!Are you pulling my leg?"Tasha asked."No way,why would we wanna do that to our leader?!"Jenny shouted at Tasha,causing everyone to laugh at her cuteness.They were starting the party when f(x),SHINee and SNSD came in too!"Yah!!Why are you guys starting a party without us?"Tiffany yelled at them...."I'm just joking,lets start the party now!Everyone laughed at her and then started the party.

Tasha's POV

We partied until 1am+ but sadly,all of the groups had to leave as they had activicties tomorrow,Kyuhyun stayed behind to look after me..."Aww,that's so sweet of him...wait,why am I thinking about him?!"I mentally slapped myself and turned to him"Kyuhyun oppa,so what you said to Seohyun unnie just now in my sleep was real?"He turned crimson red and said to me"Tasha,I really like you and I hope that you will accept my feelings for you...I will give you time to decide whether you want to be with me or not...

-END OF POV-

What will happen between them?Will Tasha accept Kyuhyun's feelings for her?Till the next chapter':)