Kidnapped?? !!

!!== [My GaNgsteR FaMily] ==!!

Jaebeom, Wooyoung, Eunhae and Yunhae went to Junho's room. They stepped in and saw no sign of Junho they sighed in relief. Soon Jaebeom and Wooyoung, since they are experts, they stepped out to the veranda and the girls followed them. They looked left and right, right and left..

" What are you looking for?" Yunhae asked.

" Something looks like a cir… here it is " Wooyoung said and point at something. All of them looked at it and didn't notice anything, but Jaebeom smirked and went near it he knelt down and poked the wall. Then suddenly a big hole was created out of nowhere.

The two girls gasped in awe and moved closer to it and looked through, there was a long tube extended to the backyard, the inside of it was not that dark it was lightened with dim yellow lights. And the height wasn't good  enough but it was wide. The outside was covered with pushes and fake plants to make it invisible.

" Wow" All what the girls said.   

" Ok Woo, you go in first" Jaebeom said.

" No, you go first" Wooyoung said. " What if he put some electric bugs or robes, you know Junho and I don't wanna take risks" He continued crossing his arms.

" Why would he put electric bugs and robes inside, actually the whole thing of the secret passage is weird, why would he have one?" Eunhae wondered.

" I agree" Yunhae said nodding her head.

"I'll go first" Wooyoung said more like shouting. Then he knelt down and disappeared inside. Inside, he was pinning his back a bit and walking slowly being careful that if there was any sign of some sort of alarm he'll deal with it.

Suddenly he noticed a green thin line of laser right in front of him. He smirked and looked up and like what he expected he saw a small barely visible button ad pushed it. The laser was gone and all was clear.

" Hey guys you can come, it's all clear" Wooyoung shouted a bit loudly.

" Don't shout you idiot, will get caught" Jaebeom said almost whispering. " Let's go girls" He said letting the girls go in first, being the gentleman he is ( LOL =P).

They walked and reached Wooyoung then continued their way out of the mansion. Eunhae smiled brightly as the fresh air hit against her skin. It was long time that she saw the streets and people. She ran to a random direction and spin around. The others followed her smiling.

" It's like in movies, you've been locked in some place and then you were released" Yunhae said spinning with her while holding her hands.

" I was, only it's not a movie it's real life" She said and stopped looking around. The boys smiled at her and patted her back.

" Now you're free, we'll go wherever you want" Jaebeom said.

" Hmmm… You always go to clubs right?" Eunhae said looking at the boys.

" We.. no we don't.. clubs are bad and boring.. yeah let's go somewhere else" Wooyoung said stuttering.

" No, I wanna go to a club" Eunhae said stumping her feet.

" Yeah me too" Yunhae said crossing her arms. " If you guys can have fun in that place then we girls can".

" Aish~ but it's dangerous for both of you" Jaebeom said scratching his forehead.

" Why is it dangerous ?? you guys with us" Yunhae spoke up in a matter of fact.

" Guess we can do nothing about it, clubbing it is" Jaebeom said pumping his fist on the air.

They went to the club with a taxi since they don't have car to drive them there and it's not fine to walk to a club. Besides the girls insisted to go the their usual club, they were curious to know what the guys do almost every night there ' NKY Club' ( don't ask me what is it mean cuz I myself don't know kekeke).

" We're here" Jaebeom said paying to driver and stepping out with the others.

Eunhae and Yunhae were stunned at the sight of the club. The building was huge and colorful. A long line of people stood in front of the entrance. The girls sighed and pouted.

" It will be so long till we get in there" Eunhae said sadly.

" Yeah look at the line, it will never end" Yunhae said. Wooyoung and Jaebeom looked at each other and smirked. Suddenly they dragged the girls, Jaebeom took Eunhae's hand heading to the club. Wooyoung did the same with Yunhae  .

" Yah make a hole the VIPs are coming through" Jaebeom said pushing all the people on his way while heading to the gates. All of them glared at him and some cursed, but he ignored them. He stepped in front of the giant muscular guy and motion for him to move. The guy immediately stepped aside and let Jaebeom and the others in.

All of them went inside and Jaebeom felt Eunhae's hand squeezing his, so he let go and held her waist moving her close to him.

" It's crowded " was what Eunhae said.

" Yeah but don't worry we know most of the people here" Wooyoung said assuring the girls.

They both nodded and let go of the boys grip and went to the dance floor together. They stopped in the middle and held each other's hand.

" Let's do what we've been always want to do" Yunhae said excitedly Eunhae nodded.

They started to sway their bodies slowly to the music. Suddenly they were dancing very crazy yet so impressively. Eunhae's dance was so out of control she was dancing like a pro as well as Yunhae  . The two boys' jaws dropped at the scene they were watching. The innocent girls that they were minutes ago, turned out to be wild and nasty.

" We shouldn't bring them here " Wooyoung said while his eyes were glued to the girls.

" We should stop staring too" Jaebeom said covering his own eyes and Wooyoung's.

" Hey guys what are you doing?" Someone asked them swinging his arms around their shoulders and poking his head between theirs.

" Oh is that the Donghae dude?? " Jaebeom said ruffling his hair.

" Yah stop messing my ing hair" Donghae said fixing his hair.

" Ok just chill dude " Jaebeom said chuckling.

" Wow who are those chicks over there?" Donghae asked pointing at Eunhae and Yunhae. Jaebeom smacked his head from the back and glared at him. " Waeyoooo ?" He whined.

" They are our girlfriends " He said pointing at himself and Wooyoung.

" Oh really? " Donghae said not believing him.

" Fine.. The one who's wearing the dark blue short dress is Eunhae Taec's cousin, and the other one is Yunhae Junho's sis" Jaebeom said.

" Better back off " Donghae said and the boys nodded.

" Come on let's go get some refreshments" Wooyoung said heading to the bar along with the other boys.

Back to the dance floor===

Yunhae was dancing and suddenly a hand held her waist she looked at the guy and he was so freaking handsome she couldn't shove his hands away. He was smiling and swaying his hips perfectly with hers.

" Never see you here before" He spoke up with a bit weird accent.

" Well, this my first time coming here" She said. " Is it the same with you?" She asked.

" Nope, I'm always here " He simply said and danced with her. Soon Yunhae felt tired and was about to stop but she tripped over something and almost landed on her , but someone grabbed her waist preventing her from falling.

She looked up and her hero was.. the same man that was dancing with her. She blushed and stood up straight. Eunhae came to her looking worried.

" Yunhae -ah are you ok?" She asked holding her hand.

" Yeah I.. I was about to fall.. umm thanks for.. s.. saving me " She said stuttering and looking at the man.

" Any time Yunhae -ah" He said then winked at her and left.

" Let's go to set for awhile my legs are killing me" Eunhae said dragging Yunhae with her.

When they were about to look for a place to set and rest on. Eunhae caught someone so familiar and gasped.

" S-Siwon" She said looking at him. Siwon was sitting on a round sofa surrounded with girls and he was holding a drink in his hand, kissing the girl who was sitting next to him.

" Siwon isn't he your tutor? What the hell is he doing there with girls all around hi… Ahh Eunhae-ah.. Eunhae-ah come back here" She ran after Eunhae but She was so fast.

 


 

She ran out of the club to anywhere that would be far away from this place. She was really shocked she never expected Siwon her crush and her respective tutor of her to do such things. She felt really sad and mad at the same time. She knelt down and cried. Soon she stopped crying and walked up lazily towards a bench she noticed earlier. half of the way she felt down and hurt her knee.

" OUCH… Stupid high heels" She said throwing both of her shoes away.

" Having problems with high heels huh?" Someone asked her in a calm yet angelic voice.

" What!!! None of your business go AWAY" She said not looking at the guy. The guy smirked and knelt down in front of her holding her chin and lifting her head up to face him.

 


 

Eunhae's POV ====

I looked deeply into his dark piercing brown eyes and I could feel my whole body shivered just by looking at his face.

' Man he's so hot.. wh..what am I talking about?!! stop it Eunhae-ah FOCUS'  I thought.

End of Eunhae's POV ====

 

" You ARE my business, pumpkin" He said lifting her bridal style. She struggled and hit his chest several times, but it wouldn't work since she was weak already.

" PUT ME DOWN YOU IDIOT" she shouted into his ear.

" YAH stop screaming in my ears Aish~ don't let me use force" He threatened.

Eunhae went silent suddenly thinking about a lot of things then it hit her. She gasped and shook her head furiously.

" Are you kidnapping me ?" She asked in a calm voice.

" Duuuuh!!" He answered sarcastically.

" Oh My GOD!!!!!!" She screamed and kicked her feet on the air continuously.

" Ok fine that's it I'm using it" The guy said and dropped her on the floor and she landed with a loud thud. He grabbed a small cloth and covered and nose. Without knowing Eunhae sniffed the acid and fainted. The guy wiped the sweat from his forehead and sighed.

" That was hard" He said and lifted her then put her inside his black car and head off to his mansion.