Romantic Paranormal Activities

!!== [My GaNgsteR FaMily] ==!!

 

The two love birds were growing more.. loveable every day. Their relationship added a new sweet flavor to their life. Even the others agreed upon that. But only one thing ruined this sweet flavor.. keeping their relationship a secret from the boss! If he knew about this it would be the end of Chanhae [Chansung & Eunhae].

" Eunhae-ah come on you're going to be late for school" Wooyoung shouted from the gates.

" Aish~ ok, ok just wait a second" She said as she was struggling to get away from Chansung's embrace.

" I'll miss you baby" Chansung whispered into her ears.

" Me too, now let go" Eunhae said.

" I can't" Chansung said.

" Channie~" Eunhae whined.

" Ok I'll let you go in one cond.." He was about to say..

" YAH! Let go of her or I'm going to break your neck" Nichkhun said breaking the couple apart.

" afff.." Eunhae sighed in annoyance but she giggled awkwardly when Nichkhun glared at her. " hehe bye Oppa" She said and ran outside.

" Bye bye baby" Nichkhun's glare now turned to Chansung.

" Next time do that and I won't cover for you.. No, it's going to be worse I'll tell Taec everything" Nichkhun threatened.

" No, I know my cute Hyung won't do this to his precious dongsaeng" Chansung said grinning widely like kids.

" Paboo you better watch out" Nichkhun said blushing.

" Ok, now I need to eat" Chansung said and ran to the kitchen.

Nichkhun rolled his eyes and mumbled stuff as he walked to the living room. Before he could step into the living room he stopped when he heard footsteps coming down the stairs to find Jaebeom.

' Jaebeom?" He questioned in his mind. " Jay, aren't you supposed to be with Eunhae-ah now?" Nichkhun asked.

" Wooyoung is already with her" He said coldly. He walked pass Nichkhun and entered the living room then sat on the couch. Nichkhun furrowed his eyebrows confusedly. He sat on the couch beside Jaebeom who was watching TV now.

" What's wrong with you? You're not yourself lately!" He said looking worriedly at him.

" I'm fine" He answered shortly.

" But you sound.. " Nichkhun was saying.

" Stop being pain in my !" Jaebeom said and got up leaving Nichkhun behind confused.

 


 

School===

Math Class===

Eunhae was thinking very deep and not paying ANY attention to her surroundings. She was thinking of the one and only person all this time and it's not her Channie!! And YES! Park Jaebeom it is. The reason why is she thinking about him? It's because he had changed 180 degree, plus he never leave his room unless for important reasons like food or going out for business.

She was wondering why? Is it because of her? Well it was clear that he changed that way the moment she started to go out with Chansung. The weird thing is that no one was bothering to notice it or talk about it.  

She sighed deeply and hissed loudly, her classmates stared at her as well as the teacher. Eunhae felt the stares then laughed nervously.

" Is there something funny do you want to share with us Ms. Eunhae?" The teacher asked and Eunhae shook her head. " Good, now pay attention".

" Yes. Mr. Han" She said trying to concentrate.

" Psss.. Yah Eunhae-ah you better tell me" Yunhae whispered glaring at Eunhae.

" I won't tell you unless you do" Eunhae replied crossing her arms.

" Tell you what?" Yunhae said confused.

" What's between you and Junsu Oppa" Eunhae said wriggling her eyebrows.

" WHAT?" Yunhae shouted and everyone in class stared at their direction.

" That's it you two if you didn't quit talking I will.... " the teacher was saying.

" Will what Mr. Han?" Wooyoung asked calmly leaning on the door frame.  

" N.. nothing let's continue our lesson in peace" Mr. Han said and Wooyoung looked at us and winked then left to stand next to the door.

Yunhae and Eunhae looked at each other and laughed quietly then concentrated back with Mr. Han.

They got used to this a lot in school and Eunhae accepted the fact that everyone is overprotecting her and that would never change.

 


 

Lunch break===

They all sat on their usual table staring at the empty seat that belong to someone with the name Park Jaebeom. Wooyoung sighed and shook his head sadly.

" I miss my Hyung" Wooyoung said.

" I miss the way he embarrasses us" Yunhae said. Then they looked at Eunhae waiting for her to say something. She looked up.

" What?" She asked.

" Well don't you have to say something to consol ourselves" Yunhae said.

" Umm.. not really, Hey right now tell me what's between you and Junsu Oppa?" Eunhae asked excited.

" Junsu Hyung?" Wooyoung questioned.

" We have nothing between us, who told you that?" Yunhae denied.

" Don't lie Channie told me that you two were there on the beach that day" Eunhae said.

" What? Ugh!!.. actually I myself don't know what's going on between us" Yunhae said sadly.

" But Channie said you were hugging!" Eunhae said and Wooyoung whistled. Yunhae nodded smiling and blushing at the same time.

" But after that he never talked to me so I don't really know what was that" She said sadly.

" It's love!!!" Wooyoung shouted.

Eunhae and Yunhae looked at him and rolled their eyes then ignored him and continued their conversation. Wooyoung made his crying face and looked at Jaebeom's empty seat.

" If you were here, you wouldn't ignore me" Wooyoung said and patted the seat.

" Hi girls" A girl was brave enough to come toward their table and greeted.

" Oh Hi Hara" Eunhae greeted.

" Do you have something after school?" She asked.

" Well for I don't have anything" Eunhae said.

" Me too" Yunhae said.

" Awesome! The girls from our class and I are going to the mall after school wanna come?" She asked.

Eunhae and Yunhae both looked at Wooyoung with puppy eyes. They have never been invited to a female friend house before. Wooyoung sighed..

" With one condition.. I go with you" He said and looked at Hara.

" Aish.. come on Wooyoung it's not going to be dangerous since I'm going with a lot of girls" Eunhae said.

" Still it might be dangerous" Wooyoung said.

" GREAT! now we can't go" Eunhae said pouting.

"Why not? H-he come too" Hara said shyly.

" Really?" Yunhae said and Hara nodded.

" We'll meet after school then.. see ya" She said and left.

Eunhae and Yunhae looked at each other and squealed loudly. Wooyoung blocked his ear with his hand making his crying face. 

 


 

End Of School===

Yunhae's POV===

Eunhae, Wooyoung and I were heading to the school gates to meet the girls. We saw them standing there and waved to us. We walked towards them, but we stopped when a motorcycle pulled over right in front of us. The guy who was riding it signaled me to ride in with him. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Eunhae who looked back at me confused.

Wooyoung smiled and shook his head.

" Go, trust me" He said and pushed me towards him. I shook my head and stepped back holding onto Wooyoung's T-shirt. Suddenly the guy stepped out of his motorcycle and stood in front of me.

" What's going on?" Eunhae asked.

" Trust me Yunhae-ah and go with him, he won't hurt you" Wooyoung said smiling warmly. I stared into the guy's eyes and somehow they looked familiar. His eyes attracted me and I felt them.. trustworthy.

" What about the gir.." I was wondering when..  

He extended his hand to me and I looked at it then at Eunhae and she nodded to me with a smile. Soon I sighed and took it. He gave me an extra cute pink helmet and rode the motorcycle and I rode on the back. He the engine and drove off. I looked back and saw Eunhae and Wooyoung talking already with the girls.  

He was speeding up a bit so I held onto him very tightly. He stopped at what looks like a park not very far away from shcool. But it's different, there was like an open air cinema. A lot of people were there. Some were sitting on grass while cuddling, others were in their cars.

I stepped out of the motorcycle and looked at the guy. He took off his helmet and I stared intensely. The moment he took it off fully I managed to see his face clearly now. He looked at me with his warm smile that melt my heart every time I see. I smiled and shook my head.  

" It has to be my way, right?" He asked and I giggled.

" Well you're way is kinda dramatic" I said.

He laughed and held my hand and walked me through the park until we found a good spot in the front. He sat down on the grass and I sat beside him.

" So what are we watching?" I asked.

" Paranormal activities" He answered and I widened my eyes. I never watched this movie before, but Junho told me everything about it. Just the sound of it sends shivers to my whole body.

"Ugh.."

" is it ok with you watching horror? Junho said you love this kind of movies" He said and I laughed awkwardly.

" Yeah.. hehe right Junho said that" I said and stopped laughing.

" If it's not ok we can go" He said looking a bit disappointed. I didn't want him to be *sigh*.

" No, I love horror movies" I said cheerily. ' I'll get you one day Junho for spoiling my date indirectly.. Omo is that my first date?' I thought smiling at the idea.

Soon the movie started and Junsu got up to bring us snacks and drinks from nearby. When he got up a scene from the movie freaked me out when the door moved alone. You know what the worst part of all of it.. claiming the movie was real and all of its events were REAL!! And I actually don't get along very well with ghosts.

Junsu came with the snacks and when he sat down I smiled and tried to act cool. He looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

" Are you ok? You look paler" He said and wrapped his arms around me. " You must be cold".

In that very moment I forgot the movie and the whole ghosts story. I looked up at him and rested my head on his shoulder. I looked up at him and smiled as I snuggled more to him. I shifted my gaze back to the movie and the more it's go on the more I feel scarier. Another freaking scary scene showed up, when the girl was sleeping and then all of sudden was dragged by the unseen ghost from the bed and she was shouting Mika, Mika so loud. I gasped and hid my face in Junsu's chest and hugged him tightly.

I don't know why, but my eyes were shedding tears all of a sudden. Junsu pushed me away and looked at me with wide eyes.

" OMG! Are you crying?" He asked cupping my face while wiping my tears with his thump.

End Of Yunhae's POV===

Junsu's POV===

Well the truth is Junho told me that Yunhae hated horror movies and she gets scared very easily. I thought we would have a scary romantic moment when watch one, you know what I mean. But I've never thought that she'll cry. OMG! This is not very good in our first date. Aigoo.. bad Junsu-ah bad, bad.

I got up and helped her to do as well. She wiped her tears with her sleeves. And she tugged on my T-shirt.

" Where are you going? The movie hasn't end yet" She said.

" Oh no! we're not watching this anymore, c'mon let's go" I said and grabbed her hands then dragged her out of the park. We wore our helmets and rode the motorcycle.

" Sorry" She said and leaned her head on my back.

" You don't have to be sorry, in fact I'm the one who supposed to say that" I said as I started the engine. Next step I was planning to take her to my favorite place ever.

' Karaoke' Yes! I like to sing a lot, but no one knows about this. Singing is a method for me to calm down. Whenever I feel frustrated or bored, the first place I think of is the Karaoke where I can sing my heart out.

I pulled over and entered the building with Yunhae.

" Karaoke?" Yunhae asked with excitement. I nodded as we headed to our room.

End Of Junsu's POV===

Third POV===

Junsu sat on the couch and handed the microphone to Yunhae while smiling.

" Sing for me Yunhae-ah" He said and leaned his back on the couch.

" What? No, I don't sing really well" She said.

" I want to hear you out, c'mon Yunhae-ah" He said. Yunhae sighed and switched on a song then started to sing. 'Junho told me that Yunhae likes to sing and dance so much, and I like to see that too much hehe' Junsu thought staring at her.

Yunhae started to move her body while singing beautifully. He widened his eyes not shocked at all! But impressed. He got up and started to dance along with her. After several minutes he stopped when Yunhae started to dance crazily. He now was definitely shock! He stood there with wide open eyes and mouth.

" Junsu-ah dance with me" She said moving around him.

" Jun.. Junsu-ah!!" He said in disbelief. Then his lips curved into a smile. He crossed his arms and shook his head looking at Yunhae. Suddenly he grabbed her waist stopping her then... kissed her!

Yunhae's heart beats increased to the top and her breath was taken away. He held her waist and pulled her closer. She closed her eyes enjoying the warmth of his lips on hers. She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck.

Soon they broke the kiss gasping for air. Yunhae's cheeks were bright red. She felt her legs weakened all of a sudden and she was about to fall, but Junsu knew better and caught her. He carried her and laid her on the couch.

" You danced very good, and here's your reward" He said playfully then got up. He grabbed the microphone and started to sing without music.

" Only you niga anim nal gochil su eobseo, Nandasi useul su ga eobseo, It's only you my baby it's only you..." His voice was very deep and warm. She stared at him with smile, she sat up and put her hands on her chest where was her heart beating. Every word he was singing were like a wonderful melody to her.

" It's only you my baby it's only you  yeah~" He finished the song and knelt down in front of her on one knee. " Yunhae, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked almost whispering and kissed her hand. Yunhae's eyes were filled with tears. She couldn't hold them anymore. Junsu extended his hand and whipped them away, then smiled.

" Of course" Yunhae said and they kissed again.

 


  

After that they went straight home but Junsu told her that he had one last surprise for her.

" Oppa, what is it?" Yunhae asked impatiently.

" Wait to get home" Junsu answered shortly.

" Ok.. .. .. .. .. drive faster" Yunhae said with excitement. Junsu laughed and shook his head.

 


Home ===     

Junsu was in the kitchen.. with a cute pink apron around his waist! Yunhae was blinking while looking at him. She was wondering what the hell got them to this. She was sitting on the kitchen counter..

" Surprise.. I'll cook something for you" He said and ran to the refrigerator to get the ingredients while Yunhae laughed at him. " I heard that you like shrimp, right?" He asked looking back at her.

" How come you know pretty much everything about me?" She asked.

" Well.. I have my ways" He said and winked. She laughed and shook her head. The rest of the night went on and Yunhae enjoyed Junsu's food the most and he was happy hearing her lovely comments.

" Junsu Oppa since you know how to cook then I don't have to right?" She asked. Junsu looked up at her and smiled warmly.

" No, you should learn how to cook so you can pay back for tonight" He said laughing while Yunhae pouted.