Please be ok for me ㅠㅠ

!!== [My GaNgsteR FaMily] ==!!

DBSK's Mansion ==

Hero opened the door and pushed Eunhae inside the mansion. She looked up to see a lean fragile man standing with cross arms and a big frown was shone on his face.

" Hyung, you're late and Yunho is furious now and he yelled at us for your mistake and.." Before he could say another word Hero interrupted.

" For heaven's sake Min SHUT THE UP" Hero spit on Changmin. Changmin frowned and hung his head down. Hero grabbed Eunhae's hand and went upstairs.

" Let GO " Eunhae shouted and tried to get away from Hero's strong grip.

" Shut up " Hero said and grabbed her forcefully, on his way he opened a door and shoved her inside then locked the door after him.

Eunhae looked at the door and kicked it slightly cursing..

" I never knew that *cough* you can curse" A shaking voice could be heard from behind her. She looked back and gasped. She saw Chansung with bloody chest and he looked very tired. Both of his hands were tight to the bed posts with strong metal chains and his legs were tight together with metal chains too. She ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

" AHH.." He yelped in pain.

" Sorry.. waaaaah" She screamed when she saw the cut in Chansung's bare chest. It was fresh and blood was coming out of it. She touched it softly and tears begun to form in her eyes. " Oppa… *sniff*.. What happened to.. *sniff*.. you?" She asked between her sobs.

" It doesn’t matter shhh don't cry.. Eunhae what are you doing here and Taecyeon how did he let them take you?" He asked mostly whispering.

" I don't know.. I should be asking you!! Why are you here? and Taecyeon Oppa and everything.. AHHH I'm so lost, Oppa please tell me what's going on??" She said and held her temple as she felt a strong pain striking her head giving her a very bad headache.

" Eun.. Eunhae-ah everything is going.. to be..ok " He said.

" Huh?? Oppa are you trying to change the topic?" She asked. He didn't answer and kept silent.

Suddenly the door cracked open and Hero entered the room grabbing Eunhae from her wrist.

" Leave her alone please.. don't get her into this" Chansung said and Hero smirked.

" Keep silent you ing bastard trying to betray us huh? Well that's what you get" He said and punched Chansung's stomach. Chansung wanted to scream from pain but he held his screams to not show any signs of weakness.

" No, please… do something he's hurt" Eunhae took Hero's hand and pleaded.

" I caused that to him why would I do something about it!? " Hero said and pulled Eunhae out of the room.

" Please STOP OPPA CHANSUNG OPPA NO "Eunhae yelled and kicked Hero in between his legs. He screamed and let go of her then she immediately ran and stepped into the room. " Oppa please tell me what to do??? OPPA" She said holding Chansung's arm firmly.

" Eun.. Eunhae don-don't struggle… do whatever they want.. don't think about… me I'll-I'll be fine" He said and Eunhae started to cry again.

" Oppa how could you say that I.. I can't leave you like this.." Then she was dragged again by Hero.

" You , you'll pay for kicking the wrong person" He said and grabbed her hair all the way out of the room.

" Eunhae please be ok for me" Chansung whispered looking at Eunhae while Hero dragged her out of the room as another guy closed the door and stood in front of it. Eunhae felt Hero's grip loosened and he grabbed her hand. She decided to do what Chansung told her before. She walked with him silently.

They claimed the stairs and went down the hallway to stand up in front of a grand doors. Two guards were standing by it and they looked very strong and pretty much have a statues figure. They opened the door for Hero and they stepped inside.

The inside was very huge, in the center there was a big brown desk. A huge window was behind it. Behind the desk someone was sitting all along, but Eunhae didn't notice because of the bright sunrays that hit her eyes the moment she stepped. Unlike the other parts of the mansion, this spot was the brighter one. The rest of the mansion is dim and not so cheerily.

" Boss, this Eunhae Taecyeon's cousin" Hero spoke up in a very polite manner. Eunhae narrowed her eyes and focused on the chair and notice the one he was sitting. His has a brown hair with dark brown eyes, he skin isn't as pale as Hero's. the conclusion for all of this, he was very handsome.

" Sit " He commanded.

Hero dragged Eunhae and sat in front of the desk in two chairs. Eunhae was unconsciously staring at his face. The man's lips curved into a smile and he looked more warmer and kinder than the Hero. She blushed and lowered her face.

" Yunho Hyung are you going to stare like this forever?" Hero asked annoyed.

" Leave us alone" Yunho said glaring at Hero.

Hero groaned and got up, Eunhae felt something wrong and grabbed Hero's arm preventing him from walking away.

" Great now you trust me?!!" Hero said shoving her hand away and left the room. Eunhae heard Yunho's chuckling from behind and she looked back.

" Well if you asked, he's the most dangerous between us.. so you should be afraid of his not me" Yunho said smiling.

Eunhae pouted and sat down on the chair again. " Why am I here?" She asked.

" Wanna know ?" He asked and rested his back on the chair. She nodded furiously, He smiled and got up to sit in front of her.

" Your cousin did something very wrong to us and we're just going to give him a lesson" He said calmly.

" What wrong he did? Who are you anyway?" Eunhae asked.

" You don't know who are we?" He asked in disbelief.

" Actually… I have no idea about anything, why am I here? Why Chansung is… Omo what did you do to him he never did wrong to you" She said and her eyes were teary.

" Oh please don't cry.. I can't stand pretty girls crying" He said and patted her head. She looked him with puppy eyes. Like giving a gangster the famous puppy eyes would work!! Tsk…

" Please if you don't want to release him at least let me be with him" She said with pleading tone.

"Ok" He simply answered. Wait.. What?? Puppy eyes actually worked!! Omo that's a serious situation!! She smiled and stood up. Yunho looked at her confused. She bowed 90 degree in front of him.

" chongmal kamsahamnida Yunho-shi" She thanked him. He smiled and stood up.

" I'll tell one of the boys to take you there" He said and talked to someone on the phone. Eunhae sat in her place happy waiting for someone to take her to Chansung.

 


 

2PM Mansion===

" Taec, what are you going to do?" Nichkhun asked looking worried.

Taecyeon was sitting on the chair of his dim lighted office. Covering his face with his hands. He suddenly got up and slide everything on his office. He looked angrily at the files arranged on the table and started to throw it all everywhere.

"  Taec calm down please" Nichkhun tried to stop him, but he was like crazy destroying and throwing everything. Nichkhun got up pissed. He grabbed Teac's arms and looked at him.

" IF YOU DESTROYED EVERY ING THING IN THIS ROOM WOULD THAT MAKE EUNHAE BACK" Nichkhun yelled furiously. Taecyeon looked at Nichkhun with eyes full of pain. " Taec we need you, we need to get our Eunhae-ah back" Nichkhun said calmly this time hugging Taecyeon.