Sweet Home

!!== [My GaNgsteR FaMily] ==!!

They arrived home. The moment Chansung and Eunhae were waiting for, HOME SWEET HOME. The two of them jumped literally out of the car and ran inside their mansion. Jaebeom chuckled at their childish while Jaechun only give a smile then went to the back of the car to grab her luggage while Jaebeom was helping her. Chansung stopped in his way and held his chest pretending to groan in pain. Eunhae stopped and looked back then gasped and ran to him.

" Oppa, does it hurt?" She asked holding onto his arm.

" Gotcha" He said and ran inside.

" Oppa~ It's not fair" She said running after him. They both were fighting on who's going in first. They were standing in front of the door preventing each other from coming in.

" Oppa~ me first" Eunhae said standing in front of the door, holding onto the knob, her back facing him.

" No, I'm the one who supposed to go in first" He said holding onto her waist pulling her. Eunhae's hands were sweaty so she couldn't hold onto the door knob longer and her hands slipped. And guess what happened next? She fell on her back, but the floor wasn't holding her waist and laying under her. It was actually Chansung.

She was WRONG when she rolled over still on top of him to check if he was ok… her face was only inches away from his. Her hands were placed on his shoulder. Both of them were staring at each other without a blink.

Eunhae noticed how wide open were Chansung's eyes and she thought that they were making his face so cute, his sharp nose and his slightly thin lips were just too fine for her. His cheeks were slightly red and she couldn't help but to feel his heart beat that was bumping crazily. His hot breath was hitting against her lips softly as well making her face flushed.

Jaechun and Jaebeom happened to step in that very moment and saw the scene. They stopped and widened their eyes. Eunhae looked up and noticed the big question mark above their heads. She gasped and got up quickly, her cheeks were now so red and hot, her heart was bumping like drums. She hurried inside before they notice any of this sudden changes in her. After she stepped inside the house she inhaled and exhaled trying to calm herself down then she headed to the living room and saw everyone was there except for her lovely cousin.

There were : Nichkhun, Junsu, Junho, Wooyoung, Yunhae including Siwon. The moment Yunhae turned her head around and saw her friend standing up in the door way she gasped and stood up then ran to hug her.

" Eunhae-ah You're ok" She shouted happily embracing Eunhae very tightly.

" Eunhae you're back" Everyone stood up and hugged her. Lastly was Siwon after Yunhae told him about everything he felt really bad for Eunhae. He stood up in front of her then bowed suddenly.

" Chesonghamnida Eunhae… I really didn't mean to hurt you" He said while bowing.

" Anyio Oppa it's ok I know you didn't mean to hurt me" She said. She then extended her small hands and pushed his shoulders up gently. He looked up and smiled warmly.

" So.. am I forgiven?" He asked holding her hands. She nodded and blushed a little. Yunhae elbowed her and giggled. Eunhae hit her arm. Siwon then leaned in closer and kissed her cheek. Everyone cheered and Eunhae just smiled and touched her cheek. She didn't know why she didn't get excited or anything she felt… nothing!

" Aww.. you're finally getting your prince charming attention" Nichkhun said putting his arms around her shoulder. She didn't say anything and just giggled, everyone laughed, but she felt wrong when she heard what Nichkhun just said… ' Should I be happy? How come I don't feel the same excitment when he's around? Weird' She wondered but shook the thoughts immediately then smiled again. Jaebeom who saw the whole scene from behind and felt his chest got heavier and he also felt angry.

" Bastard" He muttered and went to his room without saying another word. Jaechun heard him and raised her eyebrow staring at his back while he was walking away.

" Hey didn't you miss me too?" Chansung said pouting. They all stopped everything and stared behind Chansung at Jaechun.

" Jaechun Noona" Junho said and ran to hug her.

" Junho-ah you grow up a lot" She said patting his back.

" Jaechun Noona You're here" Junsu came and hugged her as well.

" Bunch of jerks" Chansung muttered and was about to walk towards his room when Nichkhun pulled him in for a hug.

"My fatso is back, I miss you so much you bastard" Nichkhun said and whispered the last word in his ear blowing some hot ear as well jokingly of course.

" H-Hyung, d-don't hug me It's really.. not comfortable" Chansung said trying to push Nichkhun away but he couldn’t.

" Awww~~~ our chansunggie is back let's all hug him guys" Wooyoung said hugging him from behind, soon all the boys came and hugged him as well.

" Ewwww it's disgusting, stop hugging me" Chansung said struggling.

" You said you wanna hug" Junho said smiling foolishly. They all laughed then broke the hug and sat down to talk.

" Unnie let me introduce you to my best friend ever and Junho's younger sister Yunhae… Yunhae this is Dr. Jaechun our new Unnie she's going to live with us from now on" Eunhae said standing between Yunhae and Jaechun.

" Oh We'll have an Unnie, COOL" Yunhae said hugging Jaechun. Jaechun laughed and hugged Yunhae back.

" I'm happy too because I'm going to have such a pretty dongsaengs" Jaechun said.

" I'm almost crying" Wooyoung said making his famous crying face while hugging Junho. " Me too… this scene is so damn touchy" Junho said making crying noises.

" Oh shut up!" Junsu said and smacked their foreheads.

" Umm, Is Taec Oppa home?" Eunhae asked.

" Yes, but he never left his office" Nichkhun said and sighed.

" Aish~ that Oppa… I'm going to see him" She said and left.

" And Where's Jaebeom Hyung?" Wooyoung asked.

" I think he went to his room" Jaechun said.

" I'm going to see him" Wooyoung said and was about to get up, but Jaechun held his arm and made him stop.

"No, I'm going" she said smiling then got up and left.

 


 

Taecyeon Office===

Eunhae stepped in quietly without knocking. She tip-toed and walked in then stopped in front of his office. Taecyeon was sleeping on his chair. His head rested to the back, eyes were closed, mouth was slightly opened. Eunhae smiled and went closer to him. She leaned carefully against his office crossing her arms and staring at his face. He always looked tough and cold when he's up, but when he's asleep he looked so peaceful and kind.

Suddenly he opened his eyes and stared back at Eunhae. He sat up straight and held Eunhae's hand. Eunhae just smiled. They were staring at each other for awhile not talking, not even blinking.

" Oppa I miss you" Eunhae decided to break the silence. Taecyeon nodded then sighed.

" You betray me and ran away" He said.

" You lied to me for so long" She said.

" I was trying to protect you" He argued.

" I'm sorry I didn't know" she apologized then lowered her head.

" I'm sorry too" He apologized as well for the first time.

" I didn't mean to lock you in like this"

" Oppa I know why you did that it's ok" she smiled then got up and sat on his lap.

" Remember when we were little, when I used to fall a lot and get hurt then cry, you always allow me to sit on your lap acting like my dady and you used to… sing for me till I fell asleep" She said and laughed.

" Even though you don't really have a good voice like dad but I like your voice better… Oppa can you sing for me now?" She asked looking deeply into his eyes.

" When we were little you can't tell the difference, but now you'll laugh at me" He said.

" I promise I won't laugh" She said and hugged him. " Oppa sing for me please just this once, eh? For the sake of our childhood memories". He sighed and started to sing the song he always sings for her when they were little.

Another day has gone I'm still all alone

How could this be You're not here with me

You never said goodbye Someone tell me why

Did you have to go And leave my world so cold

Everyday I sit and ask myself How did love slip away

Something whispers in my ear and says

That you are not alone For I am here with you

Though you're far away I am here to stay

But you are not alone For I am here with you

Though we're far apart You're always in my heart But you are not alone

Just the other night I thought I heard you cry

Asking me to come And hold you in my arms

I can hear your prayers Your burdens

I will bear But first I need your hand Then forever can begin.

He kept singing for her until she fell asleep between his arms just like before. He sighed and hugged her closer. He looked at her and for the first time he smiled very warmly. " I'll never treat you this way again" He whispered and kissed her forehead.

 


 

Jaebeom's Room===

Jaechun knocked on his door, but she didn't got the answer. After the third knock she decided to step in. She walked in slowly.

" Jay" she called out.

He was nowhere inside the room, but she heard the water running in the bathroom. She sat on his bed waiting for him. Ten minutes passed and he got out with a towel wrapped around his waist loosely.

" Wow you sure work It out " She said staring at his abs.

" Yah! ert stop staring " He said covering his chest then walked quickly to his closet.

" Don't look back I'm wearing my clothes" He said. Jaechun laughed and laid down on Jaebeom's bed staring at the ceiling.

" Jay do you like someone?" she asked all of a sudden. Jaebeom looked at her and titled his head.

" Why are you asking?" He asked back.

" I know already just wanna make sure" She said confidently and looked over Jaebeom. Jaebeom wore his t-shirt and lied next to Jaechun.

" How'd you know?" Jaebeom asked.

" We're best friends since god knows for how long, and I just know you better than anyone"

" *sigh* Yes, I like someone I just don't know why I can't open up this mouth and blurt out everything!!"

" Is it Eunhae?"

" If you already know then don't ask"

" Why can't you tell her?"

" It’s complicated"

" Hmmm.. afraid to be rejected and things will get awkward between you two after rejection?" Jaechun asked then sat up looking sternly at him. Jaebeom sat up as well and stared back at her.

"Yes!" He confessed and laid back again.

" I know you're not the type of a ' I'm a chicken' guy " She said.

" But…" He was saying but Jaechun cut him off.

" Alright… you don't want to tell her how you feel then?"

" No not yet"

" Well If you needed to cry some day for losing her I'll be here for you" She teased with a smirk. Jaebeom sat up on bed glaring at her.

" I wouldn't" He dared.

" Well sounds like prince charming down there made his first move and sounds like your chickening is going to fail you" She said shrugging. Jaebeom sat in his place frozen staring at certain unknown spot. He then got off the bed and ran outside and down to the living room to find no one.

" Aish~ where's she?" He asked. suddenly he felt someone grabbing his waist from behind, squeezing him.

" Hyung I miss you too much" Wooyoung said with a girly voice while hugging him from behind. Jaebeom stepped on his foot and the other winced holding one foot as he was jumping.

" Shut up you gay freak" Jaebeom said looking at him with disgust.

" But Hyung what about our kiss!!" Wooyoung said touching his own lips. Jaebeom rolled his eyes and grabbed Wooyoung from his shoulder shaking him very quickly.

" YAH!! YOU can't count this kiss because I was drunk and when I'm drunk I kiss anyone in front of me especially you besides, I'm not into you can't you get it!! And mind to tell me where's Eunhae?" He asked.

" But Hyung I love you, don't leave me" Wooyoung said hugging Jaebeom making crying noises.

" Get away you psycho… I asked where's Eunhae and if you didn't tell me now I swear I'm going to break one or two ribs of yours" Jaebeom threatened.

" Taec Hyung's office" Wooyoung answered straight forward. Jaebeom smiled and dusted off Wooyoung's shoulders and patted them.

" Good boy" He said with a smile and ran to Taec's office.

 


Ugh.. sorry guys for the late update, but u know SCHOOL STUFF!!

I hate school -_-

I hope this chap will do, and pls guys bear with me these days it's gettin crazier ^^"