Kwon Jaechun

!!== [My GaNgsteR FaMily] ==!!

In The Limo===

Eunhae was sitting between Jaebeom and Chansung. Silently the ride went until….

" Ahh.." Chansung suddenly screamed holding his chest when he felt Eunhae's elbow hit him a bit hard by mistake.

" Omo… Sorry!! " Eunhae said then moved to Jaebeom's side and she was almost sitting on his lap. " I think we need to get to the hospital as soon as possible" Eunhae said looking worriedly at Chansung.

" Yah!! Can you drive more like.. faster" Jaebeom shouted to the driver. The driver nodded and stepped on the gaz.

Not too long they were in front of the hospital.

" Eunhae go find Jaechun" Jaebeom said helping Chansung out of the car.

" Ok " She said and  ran then stopped in med way and turned back. " Umm.. Jay who's Jaechun?" Eunhae asked.

" ugh.. ask for Kwon Jaechun and tell her that leadja is inside the room" He said then Eunhae nodded and went inside the hospital.

She went straight to the receptionist desk. She found a boy busy writing on something.

" Excuse me where can I find Kown Jaechun?" She asked. The boy lifted up his head and raised his eyebrows.

" It's me, do you need anything?" He said.

" Ah! How come.. he said 'her' " Eunhae said to herself.

" Ahem.. miss do you need any help?" Jaechun asked.

" Well Jaechun-shi Jaebeom told me to tell you that leadja and.. um.. in the room or, no.. I guess he said" Eunhae said trying to remember what Jaebeom told her.

" Oh.. I got it, mind to tell me your name?" Jaechun said while walking around the desk until she was beside Eunhae.

" I'm Eunhae" Eunhae said.

" Taec's younger cousin I see.. ok let's go" Jaechun said walking somewhere taking a small first aid kit with her while Eunhae followed her.

' Am I that famous?' Eunhae wondered in her head then smiled at the thought.

 Jaechun went up the stairs and then stopped in an abandoned floor. She went down the hallway and reached a room. She unlocked the door and stepped in with Eunhae.

Eunhae gasped when she saw the scene in front of her. Chansung was laying on a hospital bed and his wound was getting worser than ever. His chest was bleeding again and the cut was kind of opened more.

" OMG!! " Was all what escaped Eunhae's mouth.

" Aish~ Yah Jaebeom how many times I've warned you about the broken step on the back stairs" Jaechun said angrily.

" Mianhae Noona… I didn't mean to trip and drop him.. " Jaebeom said hunging his head down.

" Noona?? Yah.." Jaechun shouted angrily and crossed her arms glaring at Jaebeom like she wants to melt him by just doing so.

" Well when people look at us they always said that's you're older" Jaebeom said smirking.

" You… I'm gonna kill you" She said and was about to hit him with the first aid kit.

" Jaechun-shi kill him later, now can you please focus on him" Eunhae said worriedly pointing at Chansung.

" AHHHH.. Noona please do something it hurts" Chansung winced.

" Ok, ok I'm coming" Jaechun said and walked quickly to Chansung.

 


 

15 minutes later===

" Is it all done?" Eunhae asked appearing behind Jaechun.

" Yes, this beast is going to be ok" Jaechun said then hit Chansung's stomach playfully.

" Ouch, Noona~" Chansung whined. Jaechun ignored him and started to tickle him while Chansung was laughing uncontrollably.

" Omo! Jaechun-shi watch out he's going to fall out of bed" Eunhae said holding onto Chansung's arm.

" Yah you don't need to be formal you can call me Unnie" Jaechun said smiling.

" Or you can call her grandma" Jaebeom said while entering the room holding  MacDonald's bag. Jaechun walked quickly towards him and snatched the bag away.

" Yah… how many times have I told you that this crap junk food you eat is going to make you fat and sick" Jaechun said as she opened the window and… throw away the food.

" NO, YAH YAH!!! You throw the food away you egg head… now what are we going to eat? Huh? Huh?" Jaebeom said shaking Jaechun from her shoulders. She shoved his hands away.

" Let's go home, Nichkhun is going to cook for us some healthy meal" She said taking her car keys out of her pocket and walking towards the door.

" Home?" Eunhae asked.

" Yes, she means our home which is hers also" Jaebeom explained.

" She is living with us?" Chansung asked with shock

" Yes" Jaebeom answered sadly.

" Oh no Hyung this means only one thing" Chansung said in fright.

" I know" Jaebeom said pretending to cry.

" Wh.. What is it?" Eunhae asked looking at both of them confusedly.

" Say goodbye to crap junk food, candies, staying up late, watching TV many hours… and the list goes on" Jaebeom said while Chansung was nodding his head sadly.

 Eunhae sighed and shook her head. " Is she that bad?" She asked.

" Yes, because she's a doctor she cares about these things a lot.. though she's very young in age" Chansung said.

" But Jaebeom call her Noona… is she older?" She asked.

" No, we’re the same age but I like to by saying she's old from the way she's acting" Jaebeom said.

" Oh" Eunhae nodded her head.

" Ok let's move it or she's going to leave without us" Jaebeom said helping Chansung to stand up and heading to the park. Eunhae was holding Chansung's other hand.

When they reach the park, they saw Jaechun standing their impatiently waiting for them. She looked back and saw them coming towards her.

" Yah!! Can you walk faster than a turtle or what?" She said sarcastically. They walked faster as she said and stepped into Jaechun's car and told the driver in the limo to go by himself.

Jaechun was the one who was driving, Jaebeom was sitting on the passenger seat, Eunhae and Chansung were sitting in the back. Jaechun started the ride to her new home happily.

" Yah Chansung, why is Jaechun Noona moving to our house?" Eunhae whispered into Chansung's ear.

" She's been working for us from the beginning and when her parents found out about it, they forced her to abandon us or else they will kick her out… and of course she chose us" Chansung said proudly.

" Wow Unnie must love you guys so much to leave everything and come with you" Eunhae said.

" Yeah and we also love her that much" Chansung said smiling.

Jaechun smiled to herself when she overheard the little conversation between the two. She felt so happy and she thinks that she didn't lose much, because now she'll have the best family ever.

" Yah why are you smiling like a fool?" Jaebeom asked looking at her in confusion.

" I just feel like smiling, do you mind that?" She snapped.

" No, but you scared me"

" Are you saying that my smile frights you"

" Yes I was actually going to cry when I saw you smile"

" Jaebeommie… you're messing with the wrong person"

" What are you going to do huh?"

" Are you now really testing my abilities? "

"Yes"

" Ok I'll show you what I can do when we arrive home"

" I can't wait"

And their arguments goes on the whole ride, while Eunhae and Chansung slept all the way after hearing some of their arguments.

 


 

Couldn't make my lovely readers wait so long.. so this chap crossed my mind and i wrote it down

i know it's short.. sorry but that what my mind got for today hehehehe

hope it's good enough though **(^^)**