Real Gang Stuff

!!== [My GaNgsteR FaMily] ==!!

Third POV===

Yunhae tiptoed to Eunhae's room. She couldn't wait until tomorrow to tell her friend what happened. She opened the door carefully and stepped in then jumped to Eunhae's bed.

" Eunhae wake up" She said shaking Eunhae hard.

" Hmmnn.." Eunhae groaned then opened her eyes to see a grinning Yunhae looking at her.

" Eunhae-ah.. " And she spilled everything that happened with Junsu. She didn't even wait for Eunhae to be fully awake.

" What? Yunhae-ah are you sleep talking?" Eunhae said rubbing her eyes while sitting on the bed.

" Aigoo~ you didn't hear to what I just said?" Yunhae whined and repeat the whole thing again.

Eunhae widened her eyes and a big foolish grin smacked upon her face.

" Woaaaah so the mysterious guy was Junsu, COOL" Eunhae said happily.

" Yeah.. wait you didn't know that he was Junsu?!! Then why did you nodded assuring me to go with him back then?" Yunhae asked.

" Oh Woo told me to" Eunhae muttered.

" Hehe baboo" Yunhae said. " But you're the best baboo I've ever known,  and yeah tell me how's your day with the girls?" Yunhae asked.

" It wasn't that great without you.. but I bought a lot of things and brought stuff to you too" Eunhae said jumping of the bed.

" Really? Show meeee~~" Yunhae said excited.

They spent the night talking and gossiping about their boyfriends until they grew tired and slept.

 


Next day Eunhae and Yunhae woke up on shouting sounds and lots of movement. They looked at each other uncomfortably.

" What's going on?" Eunhae asked.

" I don't know" Yunhae answered feeling uneasy.

They jumped off in fear when they heard a gunshot. They got up from bed and ran downstairs to see a messy scene. There were a lot of broken stuff here and there.. plus there were weird men everywhere and there was no sight of the boys!

" Grab them" Suddenly a man shouted and grabbed the both of them. They screamed and struggled to run free but they couldn't.

" Yah! Stay still" The big guy who was holding Eunhae shouted.

" NO LET GO " She said and tried to escape. " YUNHAE!!! LET GO YOU FREAK.. YUNHAE!! LET GO OF US NOW".

Suddenly a familiar face showed up in front of Eunhae.

" What the hell do you want now.. Hero?" Eunhae asked glaring at him.

" You should come with me.. trust me this time" Jaejoong said looking at her intensely. Eunhae closed her eyes and nodded the guys let go of them. They held into each other's hand and followed Hero.

" Where is everyone?" Yunhae asked looking around.

" They have some to deal with" Hero said opening the car's door for the girls and they stepped in. " Drive to Road no.3" He said and leaned back to the car seat messaging his temple.

" What's going on? And what's the you're talking about?" Eunhae asked worriedly.

" I can't tell you anything righ.."

" No, I already know everything So tell me please where are they?" Eunhae asked almost crying.

Hero sighed " You're in trouble and Taecyeon asked us to help" He started. " A while ago Mookyul the leader of a well known mafia wanted to take over the south. Taecyeon of course refused to give it away. They were silent about it.. till now they strike him very hard and they are giving all to win this battle" He said and sighed.

" OMG! What's going to happen now?" Yunhae said crying.

" I don't know, but I don't think it well go smoothly for Taecyeon, because Mookyul hates him so much since he took over Ewon's business" Hero said.

' Ewon?!! That's my father, why is this related to him?' Eunhae wondered in her mind.

" Where are they?" Eunhae said blankly. "WHERE ARE THEY?" She suddenly shouted.

" He's dealing with this now, you don't have to worry you'll be safe.. Jaechun is also waiting for you" Hero said.

" NO, please drive to where they are.. please" She begged.

' I have this bad feeling that something wrong is going to happen..' Eunhae thought and shook Hero.

" Please.." Eunhae said.. Hero sighed and told the driver to go to where the battle was taking place. They arrived to an abandoned area, with no buildings nor much people. Eunhae stepped out and shivered when that feeling hit her. Hero grabbed her and shook his head.

" You can't go further it's dangerous" He said.

" But I have to see them" She said and ran her way in. She didn't know where to go.. all matter to her is to see her Oppas.

She spotted people not very far away from her. She walked slowly and carefully to their direction. She saw Jaebeom bleeding and lying on the ground lifelessly. She gasped and covered quickly. She went further and saw the rest of the boys lying on the ground too.. her heart fell when she saw Taecyeon bleeding and on his knees in front of an old man. Another man was pulling him from his hair making him face the man forcefully. She never imagined to see him that way.

' Why is he doing this? Why is he risking his life and others'?.. And what's dad has to do with all of this.. omo!!' She remembered something..

Flashback===

Eunhae's POV===

 " Daddy, mommy stop sleeping.. wake up please I'm scared. Taecyeon oppa is not talking to me" I said shaking both of them while Taecyeon was sitting there looking blankly at their bodies. Suddenly daddy coughed and I rushed to him.

" Daddy, Daddy I'm here" I said crying.

" Baby girl.. Don't cry" Daddy barely said.

" Daddy don't sleep, let's go play" I said pulling his hand.

" Not now baby girl.. daddy's a little tired.. He needs to talk to Taecyeon can you call him for me?" He said and I nodded as I went to Taecyeon.

" Oppa.." I shook him to get his attention. "Daddy wants to talk to you" I said.

" Uncle Ewon!" Taecyeon rushed to his side. "I'm sorry.. I'm really.."

" Taecyeon my son.. it's not your fault, it's destined to happen this way. Before I leave I want you to hear this.. I know your young and I shouldn't push it so far on you, but you know I trust you in my business.. yet family comes first don't lose them to the sake of anything else... Don't forget about Eunhae either.. you know Mookyul will come after her too.. please be careful.. please" And then he closed his eyes forever.

End of Flashback===

' Taecyeon is protecting daddy's business as if his life depends on it.. he forgot about the other thing.. family' Now I get it. It didn't shock me to know my Appa was a mafia's leader as well. I don't know why it just didn't.

" Taecyeon Oppa" I shouted. Taecyeon looked back and widened his eyes.

" No, Eunhae you shouldn't be here!" He said. The old man punched Taecyeon's face and smirked at me. He signaled to one of his men and the man walked towards me.

' OMG! I'm in a serious trouble right now' I thought but didn't try to run because it’s going to be more dangerous. The guy grabbed me and walked back to his spot near that man.

" Let her go" Taecyeon said firmly. The old man laughed and shook his head.

" You're so funny Taecyeon-shi" He said

" Oppa you forgot.. family comes first don't lose them to the sake of anything else" I said quickly with teary eyes. " Oppa Jaebeom, Chansung, Junho, Junsu, Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Yunhae, Jaechun are family.. look around you, you're losing us".

" Shut up " The old man said slapping me hard, I closed my eyes and winced.  

" Let go of her you sick old man!" I open my eyes to find Siwon and the others walking towards us with hella a lot of guns and weird weapons and LOTS of men. The DBSK gang were there too.. I cracked a smile when I saw Xiah waving at me.

Out of a sudden the man was clutching me left me and was knocked down on the ground. I looked back and saw Jaebeom holding a knife covering with blood.  

" Jaebeom!" I called out looking at him.

" Hi" He said and aimed the knife at someone and threw it at him.. it knocked him down too. Suddenly the whole people went into fight. And the scene was horrible for me.. people were bleeding and dying. Suddenly a pair of arms grabbed my waist and hugged me from the back. I was freakily scared I tried to break free..

" Clam down baby.. it's me, you're safe" Chansung's sweet voice whispered into my ears.

" Oppa I'm scared" I said turning around and burying my face in his chest.

" Hush.. don't be scared, it's ok it'll be over soon" He assured patting my back.

" Come on let's get you somewhere else" He said dragging me away.

" But the others.." I said but I was cut off.

" They're gonna be ok" He said and dragged me to where Hero parked the car.

End Of Eunhae's POV===

Third POV===

Even if he's in the middle of a bloody battle he's mind was only around Eunhae. He spotted her hugging Chansung and leaving with him to the safety side. He sighed and looked down.. he's still sad about everything. He didn't notice that an angry fellow was walking towards him with a knife and stabbed him, unfortunately Jaebeom noticed it and moved in the last second, so he was stabbed in his arm.

" " He hissed but his reflex ability  showed up to help. He took out the knife quickly and stabbed the man on his heart. He sighed and squeezed his right arm. Blood oozed out madly, he felt dizzy and his sight went blur. Not long ago everything went black and he fainted.


Back to the Car place===

Chansung took Eunhae where Hero parked the car. She saw Yunhae and Jaechun.. she ran towards them and they hugged each other.

" OMG! Eunhae-ah I thought something happened to you" Yunhae said crying.

" Are you ok Eunhae-ah?" Jaechun asked and Eunhae nodded then turned to the back looking at Chansung.

" Oppa are you ok?" She asked and he nodded but she noticed his head was bleeding. " Oppa your head"

He touched his head and blood covered his fingertip. He sighed..

" That's really nothing" He said with a smile. Eunhae looked worriedly at him. "Don't worry baby, everything's going to be fine".

' I hope' Eunhae thought.

 

 


A little drama to spice things up..

Guys to not mix up between Junu's DBSK (who isn't a dbsk member anymore T_T) and the other Junsu form 2PM, i'll call Junsu's DBSK [Xiah]~~