Realization

!!== [My GaNgsteR FaMily] ==!!

"Oppa where are you going?" Eunhae grabbed Chansung's arm and asked.

" The others need my help, don't worry there are a lot of men her to protect you.. you're safe" Chansung said.

" NO! I don't care about my safety, what about you and the others?!!" She asked.

" We're going to be fine, we've been through stuff like this before" He said.

" But not as bad as this one" Jaechun said calmly.

" Noona!" Chansung glared at her.

" Eunhae is not a baby, she has to know in what situation she is now" Jaechun said firmly.

" I know but.." Chansung was about to say.

" Stop already!" Yunhae shouted. "Can't you see you're making it worse for her" She said pointing at Eunhae who was about to cry again. Jaechun sighed and walked towards her.

" Sorry Eunhae-ah" She said and hugged her.

" It's ok just don't fight" She said.

" We won't.. now I have to go, please take care of yourselves no matter what.. Eunhae-ah saranghae" He said and kissed her forehead then ran off.

" Something doesn't feel right" Jaechun said.  

" I feel this kind of feeling too" Yunhae said crying as well. "What if I didn't see Junsu Oppa again!!"

" Don't say that, we have to be optimistic about that" Eunhae said. ' I hope they'll be fine'.

 


 

Back to where the boys were===

" Junsu watch out" Yoochun pushed Junsu aside and shoot a guy who was trying to end up Junsu's life.

" Thanks" Junsu thanked him.

" Thank me later, now be careful" Yoochun said.

Junsu nodded and walked to the front to look for the other members. While they were fighting they didn't notice that something was happening behind their backs.

" So Taecyeon-shi can you see what's happening to your so called family.. they're hurt and bleeding, but forcing themselves to pay you back for what you did to them, they're grateful not only that. Look at their passionate eyes full of love towards their leader.. poor things they don't know that you sold them out in a cheap price" the leader of the other gang spoke up who was an old man wearing a black suit.

" I didn't" Taecyeon replied.

" Well that's not what I'm seeing now" The old man said.

" They're defending their own business too" Taecyeon said.

" Really? Their business? Or yours?" The old man said and laughed lightly. " Never thought you are the kind to sell your own family for this!"

" You are trying to manipulate me so you can take over the south and I would never give you what you want.. even if I lost my life for that you traitor" Taecyeon said angrily.

" Well, Well I thought Ewon taught you.. better than this!" The old man said.

" Don't say his name you mother er! You betrayed him and killed him too just to take some piece of " Taecyeon said trying to break free from the two men who were holding him back.

" Ahahaha The dog is becoming more wilder now, huh? Sungchul's dead anyways what's good in bring him up again! Plus I'm not the only one who is doing this Taecyeon-ah, can't you see you're doing the same thing? We have lots of things in common" the old man said and laughed more. Taecyeon went wilder and he somehow broke free and managed to knock the two men and walked towards the old man and grabbed his collar.

" Jung Mookyul.. You're dead" Taecyeon said and was about to punch him but stopped once he saw a man dragging what seemed like an unconscious man and he was sure that it was Jaebeom.

" You see, life's unfair! When you got the power to punch the life out of me, I simply bring your friend and.. you know the rest.. remember? Like when I did it to Ewon" Mookyul said smirking.

Suddenly he remembered what happened to his uncle Ewon.. and his wife, they were killed because of him! It was his fault. No, he can't repeat what happened again.. s, Eunhae.. no he can't go through this again. His body started to tremble and he fell on his knees..

" Take everything.. please stop this! Please.. don't kill anyone, I give up" Taecyeon said whispering.

" I knew it! You're such a smart boy Taecyeon, in the end we have some differences" Mookyul said patting Taecyeon's head. Mookyul signaled to his men and they threw Jaebeom away and ran outside. " Never let me see you again Taecyeon-ah" He said then laughed and walked away.

Mookyul went out and ordered his men to stop and they were dragged away leaving the whole 2PM, 2AM, DBSK, Bing bang and SUJU gangs in confusion.

" What the hell just happened? They quit just like that" Hero said.

" It means one thing.." Junsu said.

" Taecyeon-shi gave up" Xiah said.

" NOWAY! He wouldn't" Junho shouted.

" I did!" Taecyeon came out dragging Jaebeom out with him. "We need an ambulance" Taecyeon said.

" I'll talk to Jaechun immediately" Hankyung said and dialed her number.

" What happened to him?" Chansung asked holding Jaebeom from the other side.

"..." Taecyeon couldn't reply. He saw it all in their eyes and how physically they were hurt, but did one of them complained? Or let out a sound of pain?.. he realized it now. It's not fair for them to recover his mistakes. He shouldn't bring them.. they shouldn't be with him.. they loved him a lot that's why they're here now! It's his fault again.. he can't do this to them anymore he have to do something. 


Remember Xiah is Junus's dbsk- Junus is 2PM