Jaebeom To The Rescue

!!== [My GaNgsteR FaMily] ==!!

 " Aish.. you won AGAIN!!" Junsu held his head frustrated. Eunhae and Junsu were playing 'go, stop' card games for a fine 5 hours. Mickey was laying on his bed watching them while teasing Junsu. Eunhae has been wining all the rounds and that's was so frustrated to the game champion Junsu.

" Ahahaha.. Yah hand the cash.. hand the cash" Eunhae laughed commanding Junsu. Eunhae never thought that she'll be sitting with a bunch of ANOTHER gang playing and laughing happily, I mean c'mon the girl's parents were killed by maybe one of them. But she was so kind so good hearted that she couldn't blame anyone for her parents death until she makes sure who are they exactly. Besides, she's having fun with them.

" Wow I can't believe you've been actually kicking his for the past 5 hours he never won once, and I thought he was our champion" Mickey said sitting on the bed.

" SHUT UP!" Junsu shouted at Mickey who was shaking his head disappointedly.

" Well actually I learned a few tricks from our Junsu Oppa" Eunhae said taking the money from Junsu.

" Really? Can you teach me ?" Junsu said excitedly pointing at himself.

" No way" She refused.

" Ah!! Why?" Junsu asked whining with his dolphin squeals.

" Because you will win over me easily next time duh!" She simply replied and went to sit next to Mickey on the bed.

 " Have you noticed that he has a very high pitched tone vice?" She whispered into his ear.

" I couldn't miss it, could I? And you have no idea how annoying could it be" Mickey whispered back.

" Yah! Don't whisper to yourselves I'm still here" Junsu said crossing his arms.

" And Yes, even when he's speaking normally" Mickey said looking at Junsu.

" You're right" Eunhae agreed.

" Yah! You…" Junsu was saying but was interrupted when the door opened and Changmin's voice can be heard.

" Hyungs, Yunho wanted to see all of us let's… what is she doing here?" He asked pointing at Eunhae.

"Well Junsu wanted to play 'go, stop' so he… do you know that she kicked his in all rounds he didn't even was close from winning!" Mickey said excided.

" You must be kidding me!!" Changmin said and he looked shock. Mickey nodded with a grin then Changmin pointed at Junsu and let out a long teasing laugh. Junsu gave both of them death glares so they immediately stopped laughing and started to busy themselves while looking away from Junsu.

" Were you saying something about Yunho?" Junsu asked gritting his teeth.

" Ah yeah we should go meet him now" He said and left the room quickly.

Junsu glared at Mickey and the other understood the signal and ran out of the room. Junsu cleared his throat and looked at Eunhae then smiled widely.

" Let's get you back to Chansung" He said and Eunhae sighed in irritation. " What's wrong?" He asked.

" Nothing" She said walking out of the room along with Junsu. Junsu bid her goodbye and locked the door after him.

  " Eunhae.." Chansung called out. Eunhae didn't replay and sat on the bed from the other side leaving a big space between Chansung and her.

" What did he say to you?" Chansung asked.

" I won't tell you because you already know, so save whatever you wanna say" Eunhae said coldly.

" Eunhae"

" No, that's enough I don't want to hear any other excuses. I already know what you kept from me all these years and I really am disappointed" She said while tears begun to form in her eyes.

Silence filled the room, it was hard for Eunhae to accept the idea of keeping her away from reality. 'For how long are they going to lie to me?' She wondered and she felt really disappointed. But she wanted to know why they kept it a secret from her.

" I thought we were a family!" She said breaking the silence.

" We are!" Chansung said.

" No, a family would work together and they never keep secrets from each other" She said angrily.

" Trust me we have a good reason" He said.

" What is it? Huh? Tell me" She said grabbing his elbow shaking it lightly.

" To protect you and we didn't want you to hate us and leave because…" He said and paused. "And we didn't want you to get involved in this business in any way… so in the future you won't get hurt like…" He said and paused again. Eunhae went silent again she now knew the reason of all of this and deep inside her heart she never blamed them, but then she hit Chansung's arm and pouted.

" I hate all of you " She said and laid down next to Chansung on her side looking at him.

" But……" He was going to protest.

" I don't actually hate you, but I hated that you kept this from me for many years… it's just sad" She said and embraced Chansung's arm and nuzzled her nose in his neck then closed her eyes. " Oppa don't hide anything from me anymore" She whispered into his ear.

" I would never… not anymore Eunhae-ah" He said and kissed her forehead.

 


 

DBSK's Meeting room===

" Yes, boss T.O.P just contact us and he said that we should accept the deal and give them back the hostages and that's for our sake" Changmin said.

" Very well then" Yunho said while reading a newspaper.

" What? Is it going to be that simple?" Hero said with wide eyes. Yunho looked up at Hero and sipped from his coffee.

" Do we need something else Jaejoong?" He asked and this was the first time Hero heard his real name since he emerged in the gang world.

" N.. no boss I thought.." Hero was saying.

" Keep your thoughts to yourself and Junsu please let them make us a nice meal for our success for today" Yunho said smiling and continued reading.

" Right away sir" Junsu said with cheerful tone.

" So who's going to talk to them" Mickey asked.

" Hero.. go " Yunho said still reading.

" Me? but…"

" No buts just go and take them with you"

" Yes, boss" Hero said and got up. He walked towards Chansung and Eunhae's room and unlocked it. He found them both asleep. Eunhae was embracing Chansung's arm and resting her head on his shoulder. He stared at them for awhile he always wanted to be normal, he always wanted this warm family thingy they were talking about but he never got one. Since he was born he has no home, no family so Soo Man ( the head of their gang) saw him and provided home for him and there he saw Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin and they became his very first real friends.

But he always was distant from them although he thought of them like a family, but still it's not enough he thought he needed love.. true love in his life to move on. But being the cold hearted member he pushed those thoughts away long time ago and buried them very deep so he became emotionless and cold.

Never  crossed his mind that he will like a girl or even look at her specially different. But when he first saw Eunhae for the first time his heart was beating like drums 'Was this because she looked exactly like his ex?' he ignored it but he never forgot about it. He went closer to her, Eunhae, and paused he stared at her angelic face while sleeping. His facial expression soften, his heart was beating crazily again, his hand was reaching her cheek to touch it. Then he stopped his hand was frozen his mind was working inappropriately. ' What am I trying to do?" He wondered but then he shook his head furiously and went to Chansung. He unlocked his chains but handcuffed his hands only, Chansung immediately opened his eyes looking confusedly at Hero.

" Time for you two to go" He said coldly. Chansung shook Eunhae lightly to wake her up. Eunhae sat up and rubbed her eyes.

" Oppa are we dead?" She asked still half asleep.

" No Eunhae-ah we're going home" He said and got up. Eunhae widened her eyes and looked at Hero then she jerked her body and got up and hid behind Chansung holding onto his arm. Hero's heart ached when he saw the frightening looks upon her face, but he shoved the idea away and walked, both of them following surrounded by so many huge men.

" Hyung he's here" Changmin said walking beside Hero, Hero nodded and walked to the mansion gates. Two huge men came and held Chansung and Eunhae stopping them at the entrance.

Hero walked forward and smirked as soon as he saw the one who came to the rescue.

" Here we meet again, Park Jaebeom" Hero said.

" And I thought we'll never going to.. here take your things and give me back my things" Jaebeom said in a rush. He wanted Eunhae back so much. Not that he didn't care about Chansung it's just Eunhae is different for him.

" Impatient like always" Hero said shaking his head. He then signaled to one of the men to take the documents from the other man from the other side. Hero checked it and nodded. The one was holding Chansung un-cuffed him and let go and Eunhae as well. Eunhae held Chansung's hand supporting him to walk. When they passed Hero, Eunhae felt his gazes on her she looked back then shivered feeling his eyes were piercing through her eyes and walked away. Hero then wanted so bad to take her hands and stop her from leaving, but he chose to watch only.

When Eunhae and Chansung arrived to the safe side, Jaebeom sighed in relief. One of their boys opened the limo door to them and they stepped in and sped off to their mansion.

Hero stood in his place staring at the car until in disappeared. He somehow felt sad. It took her only one day to make him feel like this… what an unfair world!! He sighed shrugging the thoughts off of his head and walked to their mansion started yelling at this and that like always.

 


 

Sorry for taking so long... but my head was running out of ideas :p

now me and Ranno got them all at once when we were on the beach hehehehe

comments plz *(^.^)*