Separate Ways

!!== [My GaNgsteR FaMily] ==!!

    Three Years Later===

Taecyeon's POV===

" Oppa I'm leaving" Eunhae shouted as she was running everywhere looking for her shoes.

" Eunhae-ah.. are you looking for your shoes again?" I said as I followed her to the door and crossed my arms.

" .... no here I found them!" She said and sat on the front steps and wore her shoes. "bbye" She kissed my cheek and ran to her car. I shook my head and closed the door.

She is as clumsy as always even though she's now a college student, I still think she's just a high school girl.. she's never changed! Ugh but seriously this girl is driving me crazy. We live together now, starting our new clean normal life, we moved to Incheonleaving south Seoul... *sigh* it feels like yesterday.. what happened three years ago..

After that incident we all went our separate ways. We lost contact with all of the other members. It's sad but it's for the best. At the beginning Eunhae was depressed, but then she accepted the situation like always. We didn't dare to talk about it.. I don't know why but we just couldn't bring it up. Just remembering it, makes me feel sad.

" I have to go to work or I'll be late" Yes I had to change my job since my last one wasn't appropriate for our new clean normal life. And since I didn't complete my education.. I work part time in a clothes shop at day.. and a bartender in a club at night. Eunhae doesn’t know about my other job. I didn't want to work there but I have to make a living for me and Eunhae, and the clothes shop's salary isn't enough.   

End Of Taecyeon's POV===

  


   

Yunhae's POV===

" Where's Junho?" Omma asked.

" He must be asleep" I answered shortly and continued eating my breakfast quietly.

" Isn't he going to college?" Appa asked this time.

" I don't know" I said and I drank my juice and got up. " I'm leaving now" I said and went out.

I became a student in Gwangju Academy of Music. Junho managed to continue high school and now he's a student in Gwangju university. After that incident before 3 years.. I convinced Junho to go back home with me to Gwangju. Appa and Omma gave him a long heavy lecture so am I for leaving without saying anything. But after that we lived normally, but we didn't forget about the past completely. Junho and I still miss everyone else.. but we couldn't trace them at all. I tried to find Eunhae, but I couldn't. I tried to look for Junsu oppa so much.. but he was nowhere!

End Of Yunhae's POV===


  

Nichkhun's POV===

A HUGE change happened in my life after what happened in the past. I thought we would last together after what we've been through! But I was wrong.. It hurts.. not being with them. I miss all of them, I didn't bother to look for them though! But I was curious, so I looked for them and now I know everyone's location except for Taec and Eunhae. He knows better how to hide. And about the others I guess I'm not ready to see them yet.  

"Nichkhun-shi the shooting will start in five minutes, please be ready" The lady said and I nodded.

Funny! Since I couldn't go back to my little island and go back to my royal life, I stayed in Seoul and poured my interests in a beautiful thing called photography. I became a great photographer.. that's at least what everyone else says.

End Of Nichkhun's POV===


  

Junsu's POV===

" You might come back, you might come back, why aren't you coming back, I'm waiting for you like this ,like a fool..." I ended up my song and cheers could be heard so loud and cheery. I hated it how people cheer for me so excitedly not knowing the pain I hide deep inside when I sing these words.

I bowed quickly and went to the back stage where the club owner came to greet me with a wide grin. Of course who the hell is growing money on his trees?!

" Junsu-ah you did a great job!" He said and patted my back happily. I half smiled and took the envelop from him and went out. I took a cab and it stopped at the hospital. I looked at the tall white building and sighed. I went in and paid the hospital bills. Then I took the stairs to the 3rd floor and entered room '42' where my sick Omma was laying.

There's a reason why I became officially a singer at 'Deagu Ltd' Club. It's not because of my voice or my passion for music! No, it's because of this awful pieces of paper called money. That's why I even hated singing. I have to make lots of money so I can pay for omma's hospital bills. She fell sick a long ago when Appa died and I was with 2PM at then, Taecyeon used to pay for the bills, he even moved her to the best hospital in Daegu. I only had to visit her from time to time.  

 But after I came back home three years ago, her condition got worse, and she was already in a comma and she won't live longer without the hospital treatment and those wires. Yet doctors said that there's a hope for her to wake up and be alright.

My older sister In-young got married and left us.. She only call to check up on Omma. The incident three years ago made me realize something.. that I was depending on Taeyeon A LOT and he never complained about it, not even once. He actually was happily taking care of me and omma! I miss my family a lot. But good thing I won't be a burden anymore.  

End Of Junsu's POV===


Jaechun's POV===

At McDonald's===

" So Noona what are we going to do today?" Wooyoung asked as he was eating his hamburger.

" How many times have I told you to STOP talking with your mouth full" I said glaring at him.

" Noona you haven't changed much.. the only different thing about you is that you now eat crap food" Wooyoung said chuckling.

" That's because I discovered that crap food is so.. delicious" I said eating my hamburger.

" Good that you discovered that early before you get much older though you are that much older" He said and I glared at him and was about to reply back but stopped when he brought up something not very..

" If Jaebeom was here he would've tease you until you leave McDonald's" He said and chuckled sadly. I sighed and placed my food down. Wooyoung and I are the only ones who kept in touch. I even moved to Busan with him. But I live in my own apartment.. I looked up and saw a sad Wooyoung. This expression shows up in his face much often now. And he used to be the funny kind. It's paining me..  

" Woo.. let's go Karaoke tonight eh?" I said with a smile. He smiled childishly and nodded.

" Neh.. " He said and continued eating.

Thank god that I have you Wooyoung, without you I'd be very lonely.

End Of Jaechun's POV===

 


     

Chansung's POV===

" See Chansung you were born with the mind of a business man" Appa exclaimed happily after we won the deal with another big company. I showed no expression then got up and went out of the meeting room to my office. Here I am taking over my father's work. After all these years I've been resisting not to.. I ended up taking it  willingly.

After what happened three years ago, I went back to Ulsan, supposed to be my home. Appa said that if I wanted to live in his house I have to do what he wanted me to do so much. I gave up and agreed without complaining much, Appa was surprised.. now I'm that little toy, that he can control without asking how would it feels. And after what happened I didn't have the power to resist anymore! I didn't have the gut to.  

Even though I don't really know the exact details on why we can't find each other. I'm thinking so often. Every day I wake up with the hope that everything was just a nightmare. Maybe it is.. but when would I wake up? I'm tired, I want to wake up now.. I can't wait! 2PM, my family.. Eunhae, my love.. I need you all.

End Of Chansung's POV===


Jaebeom's POV===

I don't think I belong to living world anymore. I only live for the sake of living like waiting for the end of me! Three years passed like hell. I didn't know what to do! I didn't want to know what to do! I just wanna go home and be with 2PM and Eunhae-ah. It's ok if she sees me as a brother, it's ok if she's still with Chansung.. I just wanna be there for her like I always did, can't I ?

I couldn't move back to Seattle because I have a lot of problems with my family, so I stayed in Seongnam. I don't even know what I'm doing here. For a living, I work in a small garage to reaper old cars. I spend almost my whole time in there, working hard to make good cars from junks. It's the only way to distract my mind from thinking of other things that used to be.  

End Of Jaebeom's POV===