Exposing the Truth !!!

!!== [My GaNgsteR FaMily] ==!!

She ran into the room and jumped on the bed next to Chansung and hugged him carefully this time. That girl didn't know she's in a real trouble. She heard a soft laugh and looked up and saw someone was already sitting on the chair next to the bed from the right side.

" What a lovely scene I almost cried." He said and pretended to wipe some tears.

" Who are you?" Eunhae asked.

" Don't talk to him" Chansung said.

" Well everyone call me Mickey" He said and got up sitting next to Eunhae on the bed.

" What are you doing here?" She asked.

" I.. said *cough* don't talk.. t-to him" Chansung said a bit pissed off.

" See that's why I hated you from the very beginning Chansung.. you're a deceiver and a pain in the " Mickey said.

" Deceiver? Why? Why are you doing this to him? And why am I here?" She asked again.

" Well…" He begun but he was interrupted.

" Shut up.. yo-you bastared.. Eunhae don-don't listen to him" Chansung said.

" My, My Chansung-ah!! Keeping secrets from family is a bad thing you know" Mickey said shaking his head.

" What secrets? Chansung Oppa, what's he talking about?" Eunhae asked confused.

" I'll tell you the whole story" He said but he was again interrupted.

" Do-don't tell… her" Chansung said.

" Aish~ shut the up, will ya? I'm tryin to make a conversation here " Mickey said and slapped Chansung's thigh slightly. Eunhae looked at Chansung and back to Mickey again. ' I'm sorry Chansung but I need to know what you've been keeping from me' She said in her mind.

" Tell me what?" She asked looking at Mickey impatiently.

" Well this little friend of yours here is a spy.. he supposed to be our friend, but he was actually one of your boys" Mickey said.

" Our boys?" She questioned again.

Mickey smirked. " You Know nothing kid huh?" He said and laughed teasingly looking at Chansung. " Well I'm the one who's going to answer all of your questions.. but hey if you want to we can go to more quieter room than this" He said still looking at Chansung. Eunhae was very shocked and she needs to know the answers he's talking about.

She looked at Chansung with sorry eyes. " Sorry Oppa I'll be back " She said and stood up. Chansung looked in her with disbelief looks and shook his head.

" No..no don't go… Eunh-Eunhae listen to me please *cough* don't go I beg you" He begged struggling to free himself although he knew well he won't go free. But knowing about Mickey's deep intentions he was scared to death that he would hurt Eunhae.

Mickey was the kind of bad boys one. He used to to some favor to girls and then asking them for a return. And you know what the return is, right? Well it's a bad thing and it's really not clean.. got the hints guys? Alright let's go back to Eunhae and Mickey.

 


 

In Mickey's Room===

" Tell me" Eunhae said while sitting on Mickey's bed.

" Alright, but expect that I'll ask something in return" He said smirking.

" I don't care just tell me already" The innocent Eunhae replied not knowing what she just put herself into.

" What do you wanna know?" He asked.

" I wanna know everything, tell me what you know" She said.

" Alright then it's going to be a long story.. first, you know, in gangster world there are only  four strong gangs in Seoul, but the strongest is Yours and ours. Ours is taking over the north of Seoul, yours is taking over south" He said.

" O-ours? I live with a gang all the time and I thought they came from the orphanage and Taecyeon Oppa gave them home with us" She said and Mickey laughed.

" What a lame joke! Anyway Your gang's name 2PM, ours is DBSK."

" And Taecyeon Oppa send Chansung Oppa to spy on you? Why?" She asked.

" You know there are things I can't really tell you about but the thing is you have something that belongs to us and you took it and we simply want it back, so we're gonna trade you and Chansung with that thing you took" He explained. Eunhae suddenly started to cry loudly, she couldn't believe what she just heard! Her family is a bunch of gang only? They lied to her about everything? How dare they? What make it worse she knew that her family was killed by a certain gang that's why she hated gang people so MUCH.  

" Yah! Kid shut up.. shh " Mickey said panicking. " They'll think I did bad things to you.. shut up"

" They lied to me *sobs* They are just liars. I hate them, I hate them" She said burying her face in Mickey's pillow crying. Mickey looked at her with wide eyes.

" Hey!! Don't make my pillow wet with your tears.. yah!!" Mickey tried to pull her from her shoulders when suddenly the door was opened and both Eunhae and Mickey looked up to see who it was.

Well it was a boy with light brown hair, he was so cute and loveable. Eunhae squealed and walked to him and pinched his cheek.

" Mickey-shi look how kiyowo is he!" She said and cupped his face. Mickey looked confused at first but then he started to laugh uncontrollably until he hit the floor yet he didn't stop laughing. The boy looked at him angrily.

" Why're you laughing is there something funny?" The boy said pouting.

" Kiyowo Junsu-ah, you're Kiyowo" He said getting up from the floor and wiped his tears away.

" Junsu-shi, I'm Eunhae" She said shaking Junsu's hand.

" Oh! Taecyeon's cousin?" He asked.

" I'll appreciated it if you don't mention his name anymore" She said.

" What?!" Mickey and Junsu shouted in unison.

" You heard me" She said and sat on the bed again.

 


 

2PM mansion [ In The Meeting Room] ===

Everyone was sitting on the table including Donghae, Hankyung and Siwon from the Suju. In the very end of the table Taecyeon was standing glaring at Jaebeom.

" Ahem.. So boss tell us what to do" Nichkhun cleared his throat and broke the awful silence.

"I'll go to settle the deal and give them back their documents " He said.

" But this is going to be dangerous " Jaebeom said looking seriously at Taecyeon.

" Have you thought about danger when you took Eunhae out" Taecyeon said angrily glaring at Jaebeom.

" Listen I know I started this problem, so please let me at least go to settle things please boss, if you go there it'll be too much risk for you" He begged.

" Just give him a chance Taec please" Nichkhun whispered into his ear. Taecyeon was silent for awhile but then he nodded and left to his office.

Nichkhun looked at Jaebeom " You better do well" He said and left as well.

" Hyung, What's next?" Junho asked.

" I'll go and bring Eunhae back" Jaebeom said.

" Hyung what about Chansung?" Wooyoung asked.

" Of course I'll bring him back baboo" Jaebeom said and headed to the storeroom to prepare himself.