Flashback

!!== [My GaNgsteR FaMily] ==!!

Jaebeom's POV===

I was right in front of Taec's office staring at the door and debating if I should come in or not. I put my ear against the door trying to catch something but I didn't hear anything.

' What are they doing?' I wondered as I crossed my arms still staring at the door. Suddenly the door was slowly opening and I panicked I looked left and right trying to find a  place to hide.

" Jay, what are you doing?" Taecyeon asked looking at me confused while holding a sleeping Eunhae in his hand.

" I.. ugh.. will I was just, you know checking up on you. Are you still mad at me?" I asked something that I really didn't want to bring up but I was panicked so I just said anything.

" Take Eunhae to her room" He said and gave me Eunhae without answering me. then he went to his office.

I blinked several times then sighed. I looked down at Eunhae and smiled. She looked so cute when she's asleep. I headed to her room and managed to open the door and stepped inside.

Inside, there were Jaechun and Yunhae laying on a mattress on the floor beside Eunhae's bed.

" Like there's no rooms in this huge mansion" I hissed. I mean why in the world they were stuck with Eunhae in her room? They should go get their own, duh!! I wanted to stay in her room and stare at her while sleeping, but now those two punks are here I can't do it of course.

" Yah Yah Chill out lover boy" Jaechun teased and I widened my eyes at her. If she's going to tell everyone about me liking Eunhae, I'll just kill her and end it right there.

Suddenly Yunhae gasped and looked at me " You like someone?" She asked with wide eyes.

" I.. I like no one " I said and walked to Eunhae's bed and put her on the bed and tucked her in. I stared at her before I lifted up my head smiling happily like fools.

I glared at both of them and walked out of the room. Happily, I skipped to my room as I suddenly pumped into something and fell on the floor.

" Ou.." I looked up and I immediately stood up and bowed. " Sorry Taecyeon I didn't see you there".

" It's ok Jaebeom I need to talk to you anyway, come with me" He said and walked off, I nodded and followed as I gulped down very hard.

' OMG!! Is he going to hurt me for what I did?' I wondered and I became very nervous. Taecyeon walked into his office and I did as well. He sat down in his huge seat in front of his desk.

" Since you started all of this I'm going to assign you in a mission" He said calmly. " Eunhae I'm not going to lock her in anymore, but I want you to stick with her whenever she's out because I know you of all of them can do it for her".

My heart beats were so high that I myself could hear them. I was touched by his words, but hey I won't cry don't be happy guys *rolled his eyes*, But after what I did behind he's back he still trusted me. It was really an honor for me to have this family. I bowed 90 degree…

" No matter what happened I'll protect her with my all" I said and straightened myself. "It's an honor to assign me for this one, thank you for trusting me".

" No, thank you" He said with his famous half smile. 

Third POV===

Next morning – Eunhae's Room===

" So Taec told Junho to let you live here with us, what about school?" Jaechun asked as the three girls were sitting on the floor.

" Well he said he can transfer me to a nearby school with Eunhae" Yunhae replied.

" AM I GOING TO SCHOOL? TAEC SAID THAT?" Eunhae shouted confused.

" Yes, he told Junho while I was there with them" Yunhae replied with an excited smile.

" Cool, so you got what you want" Jaechun said happily. Suddenly Eunhae got up and stood up on her bed jumping up and down while screaming crazily.

" I'M GOING TO SCHOOL I LOVE YOU TAEC OPPA SO MUCH FOR LETTING ME I LOVE YOU YUNHAE I LOVE YOU JAECHUN UNNIE I LOV… " Eunhae stopped screaming when Jaebeom burst into the room with messy hair, half closed eyes and with only his boxers as PJs.

" Eunhae, You ok? Something happened? I'll kill the bastard" Jaebeom said then made a karate position. All three of them burst out laughing.

" Gosh Jaebeom you look crap" Jaechun commented while wiping away her tears.

Jaebeom stood in his place then sighed. " You girls are so mean" He said and went out then headed to his room.

" He looks funny" Yunhae said then giggled.

" GIRLS BREAKFAST IS READY" Wooyoung suddenly peered his head inside their room and shouted very loudly.

" You don't need to shout you paboo" Jaechun said then got up.

" Sorry Noona" Wooyoung said and bowed then he walked downstairs to the dining hall. The girls followed after. The table was now full of people and tasty looking food. Nichkhun put down the last dish and sat down smiling.

" Let's eat" Junho shouted excitedly. Suddenly Junsu hit his hand and glared at him. He looked at Nichkhun smiling warmly.

" Thank you for the food" Junsu said.

" Oh thank you Hyung" Junho said and started to eat. Junsu shook his head and started to eat as well.

The rest thanked him too and started to eat.

" No problem" Nichkhun said smiling then he looked at Jaechun. Jaechun was sitting beside Yunhae right across from Wooyoung. Wooyoung kept filling her plate and she was stopping him all the time. 

" Noona you should eat more" He said and put some food into her plate.

" Hey YOU are the one who should eat look at you, you're only a skin" She said and filled his plate as well.

" You two just eat and stop filling your plates" Jaebeom said annoyed. Jaechun looked up to comment at what Jaebeom just said but she couldn't utter a word as she noticed Nichkhun's gaze at her. He then immediately looked away.

Jaechun felt all upset and sighed. ' Does he still remember ?' She wondered as a flashback came across her mind.

Flashback===

Jaechun's POV===

Three Years ago===

" He's in the basement" Taecyeon said opening the door for me. I nodded and headed there.

I reached a small dull room. Inside there was only a wooden chair and on it there was a guy. His head was hung down, his hands were tied up to the back, and his legs were tied up to the chair legs. I walked towards him and stared at the bleeding cut on his arm. I sat down and begun to take out my stuff in order to bandage his wound.

" What do you want from me?" He whispered looking at me tiredly.

" I don't know, ask them" I said as I took his arm and started to clean his cut. He winced and pulled his arm a bit away. I sighed and took it again…

" Don't " He said as I stared at him in disbelief.

" Want to bleed to death?" I asked.

" I don't care, actually no one ever did" He said. I paused then sat down in front of him doing nothing.

" Well I care… don't get me wrong I don't like you or something it's just that I don't like seeing people die due to miserable situation" I said and he chuckled.

" You're funny" He said sarcastically.

" Not as much as yourself" I said then crept closer to him and took his arm. " I don't have the whole day to see you pity yourself, so at least be good by letting me finish my job".

He sat there quietly and I started to bandage his wound. After I finished I put my stuff back in the case then stood up.

" Thank you" He said and I just nodded. Before I go, Wooyoung stormed to the room and stood in front of the guy.

" Hey, I'm here to tell you something" He said casually. I smiled, crossed my arms and listened to what he was going to say. ' What a nice guy for a gang' I thought.

" We never ever had a hostage to get what we want, can you believe this? We always kill them immediately" Wooyoung said excitedly. The guy looked up with wide eyes.

" huh?" He questioned.

" Yeah and well your parents are kinda… umm… don't care about you, so they won't give us back our money. But we thought that the Thai prince would be precious enough to scared them, so we can take back the money but they just said ' We won't give you back your money s and about the hostage you can keep him' and we were like geeez what kind of parents.."

" Wooyoung!!" I shouted as I saw the guy's face was turning to a sad frown. And Wooyoung kept saying inappropriate stuff to him. He turned around and looked at me.

" Noona !! you still here?" He asked.

" Duh.. can't you see that, anyways you shouldn't have to tell him these things" I said.

" Why? He need to know the truth" Wooyoung said then shrugged.

" But… " I was saying…

" It's ok, he's right I should know the truth" He said with a hoarse voice. " It didn't shock me that bad anyway".

" Gosh, you look cute" Wooyoung said pinching his cheek. They guy chuckled. " How come you can speak Korean?"

" Well I can speak four languages that's the upcoming prince should learn first" He said.

" COOL… I can speak Korean only" He said excited. I shook my head and laughed at him.

" I can teach you to speak other languages if you want" The guy said with a smile.

" Jinja? You're the best Hyung" Wooyoung said and hugged him. I pulled Wooyoung away and glared at him.

" Don't scare the kid" I said.

" Kid? " He questioned looking at me. " And Hyung?" He moved his gaze to Wooyoung.

" Yeah you must be older than me" Wooyoung said shrugging.

" I'm only 18" He said.

" Owh you're older by a year… and Noona is 20 she's older than us" Wooyoung said and I elbowed him. " Owch"

" Oh.. Noona I'm Nichkhun, what's your name?" He asked smiling.

" First I'm not you're Noona, second you don't have to know my name" I said.

" It's Jaechun and I'm Wooyoung" Wooyoung said. I smacked his hard. " Noona~" He whined and made a crying face.

" Wooyoung, can I talk to your boss?" He suddenly asked and Wooyoung nodded and ran away.

An awkward silent filled the room. I suddenly walked to the door when I heard him calling.

" Jaechun Noona" I looked back and he smiled widely at me. ' Cute' I thought. " Thanks again" He said looking at his arm.

" It's nothing" I said then left.

===================================================================================================

2 Months after===

Jaebeom literally dragged me out of the hospital. And I struggled to break free but to no veil.

" Noona~ please I want you to come have dinner with us, so Taec Won't scold me" He said.

" You call me Noona again and I'll do something you would regret on" I threatened.

" Oh yeah, what Noona?" He asked crossing his arms smirking. I smirked too and stepped back a little. And without warnings I kicked him in between his legs. He fell to the ground and rolled over.

" Call me Noona again and it’s going to be so much worse" I said smiling in victory

 " S-sorry Jae-chun shi… please h-help " He said extending his hand. I pulled him to stand up and looked at his red face and laughed. He glared at me and dusted off his clothes but he still looked in pain.

" W-want to go or n-not?" He asked and I nodded.

At the mansion===

Jaebeom pushed me to some room and locked the door behind him. I looked back and sighed.

" Yah Jay if you're planning to keep me in here I swear I'm going to… "

" Jaechun Noona " I heard a voice calling me. I looked back and widened my eyes.

" What are you still doing here?" I asked as I stared at him. Nichkhun was wearing a gray suit and he was holding a plate.

" Ugh, well I'm… follow me please" He said as I nodded and blinked at what was in front of me.

There was a path of white roses that leading to a table ready with tasty looking dishes, and candles were filling the whole room, smelling like daffodils.

" What's that all about?" I asked.

" Well I actually asked Jaebeom Hyung to bring you in here, so we can have dinner together" He said smiling gently while handing me a Puckett of white roses. I took them and thanked him.

" Why?" I asked.

" Aish~ too many questions" He said. " Let's just eat shall we?" He said as he pulled the chair for me. I sat down and he sat across from me.

"I did it myself, hope it's good" He said. I nodded and started to eat… WOW that was super delicious. " How is it?" He asked.

" It's actually too spicy" I lied, don't know why and don't ask.

The sparkle in his eyes went gloomy and dull. The smile on his face was now a frown. He pouted and tasted the food.  

" But it's not too spicy for me" He said still pouting.

" You said it, for YOU" I said.

" Sorry " He apologized and I furrowed my eyebrows.

" For what?" I asked.

" For making a bad dinner for you" He said and I sighed.

" Why are you doing all of this?" I asked staring at him.

" I just feel like I owe you for treat me well that day" He said looking down.

" Just that?" I asked wanting to hear more than just this…

" No there's something else" He said looking up at me. " I kinda like you" He confessed and looked down.

Well that was a satisfying answer, but I can't do it not after I just broke up with my boyfriend. I don't seem to move on just yet. Nichkhun is a good kid and I don't want him to get involved with me. I sighed and looked at him.

" Sorry Nichkhun, but I can't accept your feelings, I just got out from a bad relationship and I think i'm not over him yet" I spoke the truth. He then looked up at me and stared specially at my eyes.

" You can move on with me" He insisted.

" I can't, I just can't" I said. " I'm sorry" I apologized.

" It's ok, we can always be just friends, Eh?" He asked with a very warm smile extending his hand to me. I smiled and shook his hand.

" Yes, friends" I replied.

How gentle this guy could be!! He's so kind and friendly and all. He could make a good friend more than a lover beside he's younger than me.

End of Flashback===

Since that Day Nichkhun never spoke to me unless it's important. He would always avoid me no matter what. I think he's not over me yet !!! I looked down to my plate and ate some of the food… it tastes super delicious just like the first time. I smiled and continued eating.