SCHOOL!!

!!== [My GaNgsteR FaMily] ==!!

Eunhae's POV===

I walked with Yunhae to our lockers as it says on the sheet. I took some of the books as it says on my schedule and waited for Yunhae to finish.

" How come our schedules are the same?" I asked looking at both of them.

" Well Junho said he did it for us, so we can be together" Yunhae replied.

" Good" I said smiling. Then we continued our way to our first class when we felt all people staring at us and whispering. We both looked at each other in confusion.

" Is there something on my face?" Yunhae asked and I shook my head.

" Mine?" I asked and she shook her head. " So what's the deal?" I wondered and looked around.

When I turned to look back I stopped and stared at the scene. Jaebeom and Wooyoung were behind us, wearing black suits and black sunglasses… looking like some bodyguards. I titled my head as they were standing straight and looking serious.

" What are you two doing here?" I asked and Yunhae looked back as well.

" Is that Jaebeom and Wooyoung?" She asked.

" Yeah" I replied.

Jaebeom moved closer and leaned in then whisper into my ear.

" Surprised?" He asked.

" NO!!" I shouted and he stepped to the back and rubbed his ear.

" Don't shout aish" He said annoyed.

" We're her to protect you" Wooyoung said.

" From what?" Yunhae asked.

" From other potential danger" Jaebeom said.

" Oh right" I said knowing what's he talking about. " Just don't embarrass us in front of people, go hide or something" I said and walked off pulling Yunhae with me.

We reached our class and both of us sat on the front row. I smiled happily and stared at the board.

" So we're really in school?" I asked in disbelief.

" Uh-huh" Yunhae said nodding her head smiling.

" Yaay" I said then clapped my hand.

Suddenly someone stormed to our classroom and stood in front of us panting and holding two boxes in his hand.

" Eunhae, Yunhae you forgot to take your lunch boxes.. you careless girls" Nichkhun said handing us our lunch boxes.

" Oh.. you came all this was just for that?" I said.

" I wouldn't want for you guys to starve to death" Nichkhun said.

" You're sweet oppa.. thanks" Yunhae said.

" Yeah thanks" I said. 'I can't believe they are doing this to me in my first day of school! It's so embarrassing they'll think that we're some spoiled brats'

Nichkhun patted our heads and wished for us good luck and left. Suddenly all the girl came and surrounded us. The girl in the middle pushed all the girls and cleared .

" Is that your brother?" She asked smiling, I wasn't really sure what to say and I decided to nod. All the girls squealed and I doubt that I'll be deaf after that. The girl punched the table very hard shushing all the girls while making me jump in a scary mood. Suddenly Jaebeom and Wooyoung burst into the classroom and pushed all the girls away from us.

" What happened? Are you ok? Did she hurt you?" Jaebeom asked glaring at the previous girl.

" I'm ok Jay " I said in an annoyaned tone.

" Are you sure?" Wooyoung asked.

" I didn't hurt her, I just wanted to know who he was, but now I'd like to know who you are cutie" The girl said slightly poking Wooyoung's nose. Wooyoung smiled and gave the girl a card.

" Call me later eh?" He said and winked as I rolled my eyes at him.  

Soon the teacher walked in and settled the whole class down then looked at Jaebeom and Wooyoung.

" And you two?" He asked.

" We're just leaving" Jaebeom said and dragged Wooyoung outside and stood beside the door.

The teacher shrugged it off and begun his lesson after he announced our names taking attendance.

 


 

The day went on a bit weirdly because of Jaebeom and Wooyoung, Jaebeom even tired to feed me… I knew this is wouldn't be as smoothly as it should be.. god help me.

" Here say ahhh" Jaebeom said holding the chopsticks in front of my mouth.

" Jay I can eat by myself" I said and he shook his head.

" No Eunhae-ah I insist" He said and shoved the food inside my mouth.

" Arrrgh can't I have a normal day at a normal school?" I questioned.

" No, because you're not in a normal school" Jaebeom said.

" Aish.." I hissed and snatched the chopsticks from his hand and started to eat.   

 Yunhae and Wooyoung kept eating and laughing together ignoring me.

 


 

After School===

A  very long white limo was waiting for us outside.

" Wow they must be related to the president of Korea" Some student whispered. ( I'm not sure what they call the ruler of Korea ^^" sorry).

" Or maybe they are just so rich" the other said.

" Or they're bunch of celebrities" another said.

" Aish they are not going to stop gossiping now" Yunhae said.

" That's mean you're about to be the school news" Wooyoung said.

" but it's annoying" Yunhae argued.

" And it's going to make you popular" He argued as well.

" We don't need to be popular it's so ANNOYING" She said shouting the last word.

" Ok girls don't fight" Jaebeom said.

" I'm not a girl~" Wooyoung whined.

" You whine like girls" Jaebeom said and I chuckled.

" Let's just go home" Yunhae said and stepped into the limo and we followed.

 


 

" Taec Oppa please pretty please don't send those psychos with us to school anymore, we don't need their protection. They just made a scene in school " I said everything at once when I burst into Taecyeon Oppa's office.

" You want to go to school.. those psychos are going to be with you all along" He said.

" You're just so.. aish" I shouted.  

I ran out of his office to the living room to find Nichkhun, Chansung, Junho and Junsu watching TV. They all turned their attention to me and..   

" No, school was like " I said sadly and jumped to the couch next to Nichkhun.

" Why?" Junsu asked.

" Jaebeom and Wooyoung were there making a fuss" I said rolling my eyes.

" Why? Were they with you?" Chansung asked.

" Well they're kind of her bodyguards now" Junho said.

" Really?" Chansung asked and I nodded with bitter expression.

" Taec hyung assigned them to do so" Junho asked.

" Yeah and it's kinda pushing people away… because Jay is Overprotective!" I said then sighed.

" He should be " Nichkhun said snatching the chocolate out of Chansung's hand.

" Waeyooo Hyung!!!" Chansung whined.

" Can you stay 2 minutes without stuffing your mouth?" Nichkhun said hitting Chansung's head.

I laughed and took the chocolate from Nichkhun's hand and ate it. Chansung stared at me and widened his eyes.

" What?" I asked.

" INDIRECT KISS!!" Junho and Junsu shouted together while Chansung was blushing.

I rolled my eyes at them and kept eating the chocolate ignoring all their lovey dovey comments and squeals.

 


Guess who's back guys??!!

hehehe me :P

but with NO empty hands.. with full ones actually, here's the thing i'm gnna post two chapters today

because i'm SUPER happy that i have actually 17 subscribersssss~~~

Cheongmal SARANGHAEYOOOOOO <3

thanks for subscribing everyone, i hope that i won't dissapoint you with this story and i hope you like it..

please comment *Puppy eye* I need to know your opinions

:]]]