Good Memories~

!!== [My GaNgsteR FaMily] ==!!

Another 3 Years Later===

Taecyeon was sitting in his office as always... but this time he wasn't working on his files and business stuff. He was holding a photo album. He opened it and smiled looking at a particular photo. It was a photo of all of them smiling happily.  

Taecyeon's POV===

I can't believe this photo was 3 years ago! They've grown up a lot physically.. I'm not really sure about their mentality, but still I love those mentally unstable kids hehehe!

*Sigh* The mansion is empty and quite these days. I've missed them already. When are they coming back?

End of Taecyeon's POV===

Flashback===

===Third POV

" Taecyeon Hyung~" Suddenly Taecyeon heard a commotion and his name's been sung. He got up and got out of his office heading to where the source of the voices were.

He saw Junho and Wooyoung wearing their suits and they looked very good in it. Taecyeon smiled..

" You two look handsome" He commented.

" Thanks hyung" Wooyoung said puffing his chest proudly.

" You too hyung" Junho said.

Taecyeon was also wearing a suit and all of them were ready to go now. Go Where???

Are you curious?? Do you think I'm such a tease and I should just spell it out? Ok me too :p

Today is a very special day for two lucky girls. And YES! It's their WDDING DAY! Isn't cool? Two best friends are getting married at the same day. After all these sad-happy days together they finally are going to have a very SPECIAL event in their life.

" Ok let's go before we're late" Taecyeon said.

" YES SIR!" Both of them saluted and followed Taecyeon out. They drove to where the wedding was held. Taecyeon went straight to the brides' room and found two gorgeous men standing there trying to sneak in.

" If you two didn't go away.. I will cut off your necks" Jaechun threatened standing at the doorway.  

" Oooooh~ Noona pleaaaaaaase preeety pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease" Chansung begged.

" Yeah Noona let us in please.. I want to see my woman" Junsu.

" You'll see your woman in hell if you kept nagging" Jaechun said.

" What's going on?" Taecyeon came and asked.

" They want to see their women and that's won't happen" Jaechun explained.

" You heard her guys" Taecyeon said. Both of them hung their heads low and walked off disappointedly. " Where's Nichkhun he supposed to be with them?".

" I know.. but I have no idea where did that kid go" Jaechun said.

" Oh.. anyway I'm going in, is that ok?" Taecyeon said.

" Yeah go".

Taecyeon knocked on the door softly and stepped in. He closed the door behind him and turned around to see.. two VERY beautiful angels. Taecyeon was impressed with their looks. He walked towards Eunhae and hugged her..

" You look beautiful" He said.

" Thanks oppa" Eunhae said. He broke the hug and went to Yunhae and hugged her as well.

" You too Yunhae-ah" He said.

" Thank you oppa" Yunhae said and tears formed in her eyes. He then noticed the presence of someone else in the room. He looked back and smiled, he walked towards the persons and bowed.

" Hello Mr. Lee, Mrs. Lee" He greeted. " Glad you could come".

"Arrg~ YOU are the one who kidnapped our girl and got her into this marriage and corrupted her.."

" Honey.. sorry Taecyeon-shi but my husband here is saying.. thank you for taking care of our girl" She said bowing to Taecyeon.

" She is a great woman" Taecyeon said looking at her.

" Omma~~" Yunhae sang and went to her parents. Taecyeon walked back again to Eunhae.

" You are a great woman too you know" He said. " If your Appa and Omma were here they would've been very proud of you.. like me"

" Oppa" Eunhae said almost crying.

" Don't cry and ruin your make-up" Taecyeon said caressing her cheek.

"Come on you two it's time" Mrs. Lee announced and both of Eunhae and Yunhae looked at each other. They held each other's hands tightly.

" Eunhae-ah I can't believe that we're getting married" Yunhae said.

" I know I can't believe that too" Eunhae said.

" LET'S DO IT.. FIGHTING" Both of them screamed making Taecyeon and the others laugh at their sudden excitement.


    

Meanwhile===

" Stop walking around nervously.. you are beasts you can do it!" Nichkhun encouraged.

" Ugh! Yeah we should be brave asses" Chansung said.

" forget it! I feel like a coward and I'm admitting it loudly.. OMG! What am I saying?" Junsu said smacking his own forehead.

" They're pathetic" Junho said.

" I know" Wooyoung agreed.

" Guys come on it's time.. stop being s and let's go" Jaechun said coming to the room.  

 


The two gentlemen walked down the aisle and stood in their places by the alter. They felt their nervousness was calming down a bit by bit. Their eyes were glued to that double door waiting for their soon to be wives.

The groomsmen were standing behind them. Suddenly the wedding music started to play. The door was opening slowly and there stood the most pretty women in their white wedding dresses.

 

Chansung's POV===

For a moment I forgot everything around me. I just saw her and only her. Walking towards me with that shy but happy smile. My heart began to race when the first thing our eyes met. I didn't know that looking in her eyes would melt my heart and mind.

End of Chansung's POV===

Junsu's POV===

I didn't even want to blink, afraid that I would waste a moment without seeing her. She was like seriously the prettiest thing that I've ever seen. Ugh! Yunhae-ah are teasing me by walking slowly like that? Come on hurry up, come to me.. I can't wait anymore.

End of Junsu's POV===


When both of them reached the end of the aisle, Taecyeon passed Eunhae's hand to Chansung with a warm smile.

" I won't say take care of her or don't break her heart.. you know what to do and I've seen this as well, so good luck" He said and stepped aside.

Chansung smiled and took her up with him to the altar.

Mr. Lee glared at Junsu first, but Yunhae nudged him, he sighed and gave Yunhae to him. He forced a smile and walked back with the others. Junsu smiled and took her up the altar as well.

After saying their 'I DOs' and exchanging the rings and after announcing that they were husbands and wives, came the most important part.. KISSING. Chansung held Eunhae's waist and pulled her closer then pressed his lips against her. Same thing happened to Yunhae, but.......... her Appa stepped forward and whispered.

" Stick your tongue in and I'll stick your life out" and looked angrily. Her Omma came and pulled him out of the way laughing. They broke the kisses and looked at the people happily and all of them cheered.

" They are my brothers!" Junho shouted pointing at Junsu and Chansung causing everyone to laugh. Wooyoung pulled his jacket to make him sit down.

" You're embarrassing us" Wooyoung whispered.

Soon they moved to a huge ballroom. And as soon as they stepped in beautiful melody filled the room. And it was announced the Couples first dance.

" Aww Channie it's our first dance" Eunhae said excitedly and dragged Chansung to the middle of the room. Yunhae laughed at Eunhae, but soon followed her with Junsu.

They started to swing with the music her and there. Soon people were starting to join in. Nichkhun and Jaechun were also dancing with them.

" Did I tell you that you look beautiful?" Chansung asked nuzzling his nose with Eunhae's.

" For the zillion times YES" Eunhae replied giggling.

" You know.. I can't stop saying that cuz you're really look damn beautiful" Chansung said. Suddenly they heard a noise from behind they looked back and found Mr. Lee pulling Junsu away from Yunhae.

" Appa~" Yunhae whined.

" What? I just want to dance with my beautiful daughter.. can't I do that?" He said glaring at Junsu.

Junsu sighed and.. " Father in law you need to dance with me first" He said and dragged Mr. Lee and danced with him causing a lot of people to chuckle and giggle at their scene.  

" Why do you hate me that much, though when I first met you accepted me and gave me your blessing" Junsu said.

" I was forced to" Mr. Lee said angrily.

" But I really loved you and I considered you as my own appa, why do you hate me?" Junsu said looking frustrated.

" I don't! I.. *sigh*.. I actually find you.. ugh" He stuttered.

" The perfect man for your daughter" Junsu completed.

" No not perfect at all but you're....... ok.. aish why the hell am I dancing with you?!!" Mr. Lee said and walked away leaving Junsu smiling. ' Trust father in law I'll make you find me more than just ok' He said in his mind.

Yunhae looked at Junsu and was assured that nothing bad happened between them when she saw Junsu's smile.

Mr. Lee walked towards her and extended his hand.

" Now can a father dance with his daughter?" He asked with half smile.

" Sure appa" Yunhae said and took his hand.

Eunhae and Chansung were busy dancing and flirting with each other. Suddenly Taecyeon came and tapped Chansung's shoulder.

" Can I steal her away for a moment?" He asked.

" Sure hyung, but hurry up and give her back to me" Chansung said while Eunhae giggled. Taecyeon took Eunhae's hand and started to dance with her.

" I actually didn't expect you ending up with him" Taecyeon said and laughed.

" Hehe neither do I" She said.

" I always thought you would end up with Jaebeom" Taecyeon said bluntly.

" Jaebeom? Ahahahahaha!! But we always fight we've never got along together" She said.

" Oh really!" Taecyeon said.

" By the way where's he?" Eunhae asked.

Oh talking about Jaebeom.. where's he you're wondering??? Well Jaebeom thought he would accept the fact that Eunhae would never look at him other than being her brother.. he didn't. So when he knew that the wedding is taking place soon, he pretended that he had something to do back in Seongnam and he would be there at the time for the wedding. He lied.. he never wanted to be in the wedding, but then he remembered his promise to Eunhae that he would show up no matter what. He decided to come.  

He was in front of the party's place fixing his clothes. He sighed.. should he change her mind and go back home? No, that won't be as great. He gave up and entered the hall. There was a lot of people, Jaebeom was only looking for Eunhae. He saw her standing there with Chansung talking with the DBSK happily.

Jaebeom paused for awhile.. it's like the whole world around him stopped moving nor making any sounds. His eyes only stared at her. Her beautiful face, beautiful hair, beautiful body. He shook his head as if he wanted to wake up from his current situation.

He smiled sarcastically to himself. He walked slowly toward Eunhae.. but he was pulled by Junho.

" Hyung you made it" He cheered.

" Yeah I did" He nodded and patted his chest and continued walking toward Eunhae.

" Jaebeommie~~" Wooyoung and Donghae sang and pulled him again.

" Let's drink till we lose consciousness" Donghae said giving him a glass of wine.

" Not now" He pushed it away gently. He was about to walk again, but Eunhae disappeared from his sight. He looked around like a kid who was lost and looking for his parents.

' No, I should find Eunhae before she go I want to let her know that I'm here..' He thought looking around. He ran to the garden still looking everywhere. And there he spotted her.. standing near a big fountain alone! He walked up to her.

" Eunhae-ah" He called out.

" Jay" She said and looked at him. " You made it" She said and hugged him.

" Yeah glad that I did" He said forcing a smile. " Why are you here alone?" He asked.

" I just needed a moment alone" She said.

" Oh! Sorry for interrupted" Jaebeom apologized and was about to leave when Eunhae stopped him by holding his arm.

" Why are you acting like this?!! You are not the Park Jaebeom I've known" Eunhae said tightening her grip on his arm. " I'm sad... I thought you wouldn't come" She said sadly but then smiled.

" But I'm here now" Jaebeom said holding both of her hands.  

"I'm sorry... for fighting with you all the time even at a time like this" She said. " You were there for me every time I turned back.. and all you got from me is screaming at you or getting annoyed. I've never had the chance to thank you.. so thank you Jay for being there and for everything" She continued.

" That's the reason why we call ourselves a family, right?" Jaebeom said patting her shoulder. Eunhae nodded with teary eyes.

"Maybe you don't know but you have a really special place in my heart Jay" Eunhae said. These words that came out of Eunhae's mouth was enough for Jaebeom. He wasn't a hundred percent satisfied of course but they were good things to hear.

" Oh! Here you are, come on guys we're taking a picture together" Nichkhun shouted waving at them.

Eunhae wiped her tears and smiled.

" Let's go" she said and went inside with Jaebeom. They saw all of 2PM were there waiting for them. Jaebeom and Eunhae took their places. Eunhae was beside Chansung of course and Jaebeom was beside her from the other side. Junho and Wooyoung were fighting on the place next to Taecyeon, they both wanted to stand up next to him.

" Aish.." Jaechun sighed and smacked their foreheads. " Stay still eggheads" She said and they stood still.

" Sorry Noona" They said. Jaechun was beside Nichkhun clinging onto his arm. Junsu and Yunhae were standing next to Chanhae couple.

" SAY CHEESE" The photographer shouted and everybody smiled.

End of Flashback===

Taecyeon smiled and got up then left his office and headed to the living room. Suddenly he heard the mansion's door opened and..

" Hyung! We're home!" ......

 

The End


 

Aigoo!! i can't believe that my very first chaptered fic is DONE!!

OH but the ending wasn't complete, right?

did u too notice that?? :P

I think it's cuz the fic isn't REALLY done yet...

you're the judges my readers, wanna have other seasons??

Ok if u want jus comment on this one and tell me what u think, eh?

Thanks for supporting me.. and thanks for subscribing ^^

AND thanks for my co-author Rannomuzza~ she was a great help <3333

saranghae dongsaeng.. and saranghae all <3~~