Welcome Home Party

!!== [My GaNgsteR FaMily] ==!!

  Nichkhun, Jaechun and Junsu went back to Seoul. They immediately head off to their mansion. Jaechun got out of the cab and ran inside the mansion to find...

A totally mess.. no not a bloody or dangerous one, but a monsters one.

" YAH!!" She screamed on top of her lungs. Nichkhun and Junsu went in and looked around the place.

" What the hell had happened in here?" Junsu asked in disbelief.

" You were wrong leaving two kids with the name Wooyoung and Junho together" A deep voice came from the living room.

They looked up and widened their eyes. A tall boy with light brown hair and black eyeglasses, wearing a blue shirt with a hood and tight black pants.

" Are you Hwang Chansung by any chance?" Nichkhun asked.

" Aww.. our young little baby has grown up a lot" Junsu said cupping Chansung's face.

" Hyung~" Chansung whined with his deep voice making everybody laugh.

" Come and hug Noona" Jaechun said extending her hands. Chansung walked to her happily when he was suddenly stopped by Nichkhun.

" Ahem.. no hugs with my girlfriend" He said pushing Chansung away.

" What the... " Jaechun looked awkwardly at Nichkhun.

" OH!! Nichkhun hyung and Jaechun Noona are finally together, congrats" He said clapping his hands.

" Finally together?" Nichkhun questioned.

" We all knew that you two will end up together" Junsu said.

Suddenly a lot of footsteps and noisy mess can be heard upstairs.

" That must be Yunhae chasing after the kids and bossing them around" Chansung said looking up.

" Yunhae" Junsu whispered. Soon the footsteps and the noise moved downstairs.

" You s come back here and clean up the mess you just did" Yunhae shouted then stopped and stared at the one person she would love to stare at all day long.

" Junsu Oppa" She whispered then ran and hugged him tightly while he hugged her back.

" Aww what a romantic scene" Junho said pretending to wipe his tears.

" Yeah it's so romantic, even better than romantic movies" Wooyoung said dreamingly.

" A kiss would make it perfect"....

They all turned their heads back looking at the one who spoke and was standing at the gate.

" JAEBEOM HYUNG!" Wooyoung and Junho shouted together and ran to Jaebeom and hugged him.

" Oh! Guys I know you missed me that much.. don't kill me" Jaebeom said trying to push them away.

" Aww.. group hug~" Chansung sang and joined Wooyoung and Junho. Soon all of them joined the little group hug.

" GUYS! I can't breathe" Jaebeom said. They all laughed and broke the hug. Jaebeom breathed in and out then smiled. " I heard you were all getting together behind my back, so I decided to come".

" We were going to grab your here" Jaechun said smacking Jaebeom's . Nichkhun glared at her and pouted, but she just ignored him.

" Hey you stepped on my foot" Wooyoung said shoving Junho.

" I didn't, you stepped on mine" Junho said shoving Wooyoung back.

Not wasting their times, both of them got into a fight.. they broke some big vase while trying to punch each other.. they also broke some lamps while they were rolling on floor.. slide all the blinds in the living room pulling on each others' arms or legs just name it..  

Nichkhun, Jaechun, Jaebeom, and Chansung were just looking at them. Junsu and Yunhae were busy talking about a lot of things. Soon Nichkhun's blood was slowly boiling, he didn't like the mess, the fight nor the noise.

" JUNG WOOYOUNG, LEE JUNHO STOP IT AND CLEAN THIS MESS RIGHT NOW OR I'M GOING TO SEND YOU TWO TO HELL!!!!!" He screamed with rage which made everyone stop whatever they were doing and staring at Nichkhun with fear.

Wooyoung and Junho got up immediately and started to clean up. Jaechun looked at Nichkhun and smirked.

" That's my MAN!" She said hitting his chest proudly. All of them laughed..

" Are you two..!" Jaebeom was going to blurted out but..

" Yes, yes were are a couple.. I'm her boy, she's my girl.. that's why no smacking anymore" Nichkhun said glaring at Jaechun while Jaebeom just laughed. ;p

Hours later===

" Khun hyung we've done cleaning everything" Wooyoung and Junho stood in front of Nichkhun's room with low hung heads. 

" Good job, boys" Nichkhun said patting on both of their heads. They smiled happily and ran off to play. " They're still kiddos".

Nichkhun laughed and walked to Taecyeon's office while humming a random song he himself doesn't even know. He opened the door and stepped in. The office was the same, nothing's changed. Except it was a bit dusty, it needed to be clean.

" Ah-huh!! Junho and Wooyoung would do  a great job" Nichkhun said and ran outside to find everyone were sitting in the living room talking.

" Hyung you were a photographer.. that's awesome" Wooyoung said.

" Yeah you must've took a picture of y hot girls" Junho said envying him.

" With no clothes on too" Chansung completed which caused him to receive a smack from Jaechun.

" Aigoo you guys.. what's wrong with me being a photographer?! It's not very cool, I mean Junsu was a singer in a club and he was damn famous there"

" REALLY?!" Wooyoung, Junho, Chansung and Yunhae shouted together.

" He must sang in private parties" Wooyoung said.

" Yeah with hot y girls in it" Junho said.

" With no clothes on too" Chansung said.

" What?!!! Did you do that?" Yunhae asked hitting Junsu's arm.

" NO! of course I didn't.. aish~ I just used to sing in a PUBLIC party in some club" Junsu said.

" What about the three of you? Did you work with hot y girls with no clothes on that much that it was stuck in your head?" Nichkhun asked.

" No, my life was boring.. I'm only a student in college" Junho said.

" And I wasn't doing anything just stayed home or wandering around with Jaechun Noona who also was doing nothing" Wooyoung said sadly while Jaechun glared at him.

" And I was the CEO of Ulsan car company.. so boring" Chansung said casually.

" A CEO IN ULSAN CAR COMPANY!!" All of them were surprised.

" Wow! That means you're filthy rich!" Wooyoung said.

" I'm not" Chansung said.

" You are dude" Junho said.

" Ugh! Yes, I am but being filthy rich is not cool man" Chansung said.

" Damn right" Jaechun agreed.

Jaechun and Chansung, both of them came from filthy rich backgrounds, but they didn't like it because they have to do what their parents have planned for them. That's why they were here, but then of course emotions were involved and the reasons for them being here have changed.

" Khun Oppa since we are all here, aren't we going to bring Taec Oppa and Eunhae?" Yunhae said.

' Eunhae' Jaebeom said in his mind. ' I'm going to see you soon'.

' Eunhae-ah we're going to be together soon' Chansung said in his mind.  

" First thing in the morning we're paying them a visit" Nichkhun said. ' We're finally going to be together' Ncihkhun thought.


   

 Incheon===

Eunhae was waiting for her class to be finished. She was so bored and that was her last class.

" You may leave now" Finally the professor announced. Eunhae got up immediately stuffing her things in her bag and ran out of the class. I have to make lunch for Taecyeon oppa before he comes back from work.

She walked out of the university gates to see a suspicious black van, but she ignored it and walked off. Suddenly a pair of strong arms caught her, one around her waist and the other covering . She trembled under that person's touch and her heart was thumping very badly. 'OMG! Am I getting kidnapped?!!!' She wondered in fear.

She didn't try to struggle since she remembered Chansung's advices in case she was kidnapped.

Eunhae's POV===

When I got back from the DBSK's, Channie taught me how to react when something like this would happen.

First, don't struggle and do as the kidnapper tells you. 'Yes, I'd do that!' She cheered up in her mind even though she's being kidnapped.

" Don't make a single sound and walk with me to the car without any struggling" The deep voice of the kidnapper whispered into my ear. I nodded and without another word he led me to the van. I stepped in and he closed the door. The moment he did that he covered my eyes with a cloth.

" Where are you taking me?" I asked.

" To wonderland" He joked and I didn't laugh. I kept silent all the way and it was so freaking long one.

" At least tell me, are we there yet?" I asked.

" You think because you're damn beautiful I'd tell you anything and reveal my plan just like that.. hell no" The kidnapper said as he put his hand around my shoulder drawing me closer to him. I tried to move away but he pulled me back closer. I sighed in annoyance...

" Hey, you smell like someone I know" I said sniffing.

" What the hell are you talking about?!!!" He said and pushed me away. I smell something more fishy other than that smell of his.

" Why are you covering my eyes not my mouth? Usually kidnappers cover their victim's mouth not.."

" Yah are you teaching me how to be a kidnapper now?" He said angrily. " Fine I'll cover your mouth, so you won't talk nonsense" He said and tried to cover my mouth.

Oops~~ second don't try to get on his nerves EVER! It'll be a scary thing if you do.

" No, no sorry fine I'll shut up" I said and closed my mouth. Ugh what kind of a trouble am I in now?!!

" We're here" He suddenly said and we stepped out of the car. The place sounded noisy and there were people talking on microphones.. where the hell is he taking me?

He held my waist and walked me to some place where I heard a loud voice announcing what it seems a flight or something?!!!! OMG!!! Are we in an airport? OMG, OMG, OMG!! I'm in real trouble.

 Third, if you... Omo!! What was the third one I forgot!! You know what never mind.

" YAH! WHERE THE ARE YOU TAKING ME YOU BUSTARD??!!" I shouted out loud.

" Shh.. I told you not to make a sound" He said covering my mouth. I struggled to break free but he was way too strong. I gave up and just let him do whatever. If I was still with the others I would feel a little hope that they will save me, but now that I no longer with them I don't have hope I feel weak and not safe.

Everyone one of them wanted to protect me, I felt strong, I felt secure.. even in that incident, they didn't worry about anyone else other than me. 'Eunhae it's dangerous' ' Eunhae it's not good for you to go there' 'Eunhae watch out' ' Eunhae be careful' 'Eunhae stay home it's more secure for you' ' Eunhae don't get hurt' 'Eunhae don't worry you're safe' I remember every line they use to tell me. Tears formed into my eyes and I began to sob softly not wanting to show my weakness to my enemy.

" Eunhae-ah don't worry you're safe" The same deep voice spoke again yet it felt so soft and sweet. He hugged me from behind and slowly loosened the cloth. My eyes came to the light as I tried to open my eyes but couldn't. I rubbed them then tried to open them again a blur vision of a figure showed up right in front of me. I rubbed them again and the figure was clear now and was so, so, so handsome.. my one and only Channie oppa.

End of Eunhae's POV===

Third POV===

Chansung smiled and hugged her tightly in his strong secure arms. she didn't know why, but tears were just going down like heavy rain. Suddenly she started to punch his chest with her small fists over and over again still crying.

" I hate you Hwang Chansung, I hate you so much" She said then stopped punching him and hugged him even tighter.

" I'm sorry for scaring you baby.. please don't cry" He said and kissed her forehead.

" I'm not your ing baby!" She said and pushed him away.

" What?!!" He said with wide open eyes.

" Want to be my baby then?" She heard another voice coming up from the long stairs to the airplane. She looked up and saw Jaebeom extending his hand to her with a very warm smile. 

She ran and took his hand and jumped up hugging him.

" I miss you oldie" She said with a giggle.

" Hey I'm not old" He said sadly.

" YAH don't hug my girlfriend" Chansung said parting both of them and looking angrily.

" First it's just a friendly hug, second who said I'm still you're girlfriend?" She said and stuck her tongue out at him and walked in with Jaebeom. Chansung stared at them until they disappeared inside.

" Mr. Hwang we're about to take off, please come in" Chansung's butler said. Chansung stomped his way in and sat in a far away seat from Eunhae and Jaebeom who were totally ignoring him.

Chansung asked his butler help to prepare his family's private jet for him to do as Nichkhun planned. Nichkhun's plan starts with kidnapping Eunhae and forcing Taecyeon to come back and fetch her then they can do as they please to him. It's a revenge too.. they will make him suffer a little, but in fun way and not for real.

Suddenly the pilot announced that they were about to take off..

" NO, wait... are we taking off for real?" Eunhae said standing up.

" Yeah and you thought we were joking? We are kidnapping you for real" Jaebeom said.

" BUT.."

" No buts sit down Eunhae-ah" Jaebeom said.

" Guys.. what about Taec oppa?" She asked worriedly.

" We'll abandon him forever" Jaebeom said.

" What?!"

" Jaebeom hyung~"

" Fine we'll just teach him a lesson"

" Eunhae-ah it's not like that.. "

" You are doing this to Taecy oppa!!"

" No,.."

" Yes, he should taste his own medicine" 

" Hyung~"

" Jay~"

" Alright.. I'll just sleep"

At the end Jaebeom slept making Chansung explaining their plan to Eunhae who didn't believed him and they were arguing all along.


At the Meantime===

Taecyeon looked at his watch " Time to go home". He bid good bye to his mates and left home.

On his way home, his phone rang.. he picked it up.

" Meet me at 2PM mansion in South Seoul or you won't see Eunhae anymore" and the line went dead. Taecyeon sighed.. The leader of a gangster who has a deadly experience in this kinda business.. of course knew the trick.

" You shouldn't say '2PM mansion' Khun since we are the only one who call it that way, and a voice changer?! Oh come on you would've done better than that Junsu-ah" Taecyeon spoke to his phone. He soften when he felt s trying their best to get him back with them.

A sweet smile crept upon his lips. He walked home with a brilliant idea in his head.

" Fine if you guys wanna play.. I'll play, but in my way" Taecyeon said to himself and laughed.

For the first time, he felt like a little kid with an evil plan to get to his parents for not allowing him eating sweets before sleeping. He grinned and took his phone and dialed the same number that called him before.


2PM Mansion===

Nichkhun, Junho, Wooyoung, Junsu, and Yunhae were laughing happily when suddenly the phone rang. Nichkhun checked the phone number and gulped down.

" It's Taec hyung, pick up" Wooyoung said excited. Nichkhun breathed in and out and picked it up.

" What?!" He pretended to be angry.

" Why did you take her? What do you want from me?" Taecyeon questioned calmly as he usually would do.

" We.. umm.. we want you to come here then we can discuss about that at then" Nichkhun said.

" What if I said.. I won't come?" Taecyeon said with a teasing tone.

Nichkhun widened his eyes. Taecyeon is risking Eunhae's life?!!!!! He never did that. Last time he was like a beast who was just got aroused and he was a hella furious. But maybe he had really changed and he doesn't care anymore.

" But we'll kill her if you didn't show up.. tomorrow" Nichkhun said a bit angry.

" So? Is killing her would kill me as well? Do as you please I don't care anymore" Taecyeon said and hung up. Nichkhun was in a total shock. He couldn't move an inch, his face was pale and his mouth was wide open. He couldn't believe what he had just heard.

" What? What did he say?" Jaechun came out of nowhere asking.

" He- he doesn't..." Nichkhun stuttered.

" Spill it out Khun" Junsu said.

" He said ' do a-as you please I do- don't care anymore'" He said.

" WHAT?!!" Everyone shouted in shock as well.

~~~ a moment of silence ~~~

" It must be a trick" Junho said.

" But you didn't hear his tone it was.. scary and serious" Nichkhun said as his body trembled.

" Or he's just saying that to make us think that he isn't interesting so we will give up at the end" Wooyoung assumed.

Jaechun shook her head in disbelief as if she wanted to get rid of something by doing that.

" Or maybe he really doesn't care" Junsu blurted out something all of them didn't want to hear.

 All of them paused again..

" No way!" Yunhae said.

" Nah-ah I don't think so" Wooyoung said shaking his head furiously along with Junho.

" Ok all of you shut up! We can't make stuff out of our mind" Nichkhun said and got up.

" Right, the real problem is how to get Taecyeon's here" Jaechun said.

" Hey don't talk about other guy's in front of me" Nichkhun whined.

All of them gave him a deadly looks. Nichkhun gulped down and cleared his throat.

" So what's next?" Junho asked.

" Let's just tell him it's us who did that.. so please come back and we're done with all of this drama" Junsu said fixing Yunhae's ipod that Junho and Wooyoung broke earlier.      

" Drama king says what?" Junho said crossing his arms.

" What did you call me? Yah respect you hyung" Junsu said.

" Guyssssss~~ please think about our situation right now" Nichkhun said.

" Let's just do as I said" Junsu said.

" It won't be fun" Jaechun said.

" I agree with Noona" Wooyoung said.


JaeEunSung===

They landed safely in Seoul. They headed outside of the airport to find the same old white limo waiting for them.

" Awwww.. how I miss that white limo" Eunhae said happily.

" You missed the limo and not me.. pffffttt" Chansung mumbled.

" What did you say?" Eunhae asked.

" Nothing" Chansung said and stepped into the car first. Eunhae and Jaebeom followed.

Eunhae was sitting in the middle, between Chansung and Jaebeom, she felt happy now that she's back with her over-protective family. She leaned her head on Jaebeom's shoulder and closed her eyes.

Chansung looked over and felt jealous. He looked up at Jaebeom and the other was looking at Eunhae. The same expression that Jaebeom has whenever he looks at Eunhae was clearly shown in his features. Chansung was the only one who has noticed it, since he had the same expression as well.

He knew that Jaebeom loved Eunhae from the beginning. Chansung loved her as well.. The difference between the two is Chansung was brave enough to ask her out unlike Jaebeom.

Chansung sighed now Eunhae is acting a little over. 'Is she that mad at me?' He questioned himself. He closed his eyes to get a little nap, since he couldn't do that earlier on the plane.

3 hours later, they arrived to their mansion.

" Eunhae-ah wake up we're here" Jaebeom said her cheek softly. Chansung noticed his motion and was about to shove his hand when Eunhae woke up. She yawned stretching her hand and accidently hit Chansung's face.

" Oops!" She said.

" It's ok" He said smiling. She smiled as well and stepped out of the car.

She stared at the mansion with a wide smile. She couldn't believe her eyes. She's finally home!!!! That's a wonderful feeling..

" Welcome home" Jaebeom said smiling. Chansung smirked and stepped forward.

" Last time you won and you got in first.. now it's my turn" He said and ran inside.

" NO WAY!" Eunhae shouted and ran behind him. Suddenly Chansung stopped and Eunhae pumped into his back.

" Yah!! What the.. "

" WELCOME HOME EUNHAE-AH" tons of people were standing at the mansion's door welcoming her.

Bing bang, 2AM, SUJU, DBSK and.. 2PM were there standing in front of a huge triangle shaped piece of cake with ' Welcome home Eunhae' was writing on it. There was also a huge sign behind them with a picture of her.

Eunhae was speechless. She's never thought that a lot of people liked her enough to show up and throw her a welcome home party.

Soon big bang walked towards her.

" Eunhae-ah I'm still taller than you" TOP teased and gave her a present. " This is from Big bang"

" Thanks Oppa" She took the big box and bowed. TOP her head and stepped aside. Next is 2AM..

" Well I've always told you that you have great long legs girl" JoKown said smiling and gave her 2AM's special present.

" Oppa~ don't talk about my long legs.. and thank you" she said taking the box. The SUJU stepped forward..

" Hey, we just met but I hope we'll be best friends in the future" Eeteuk said and gave her their present and she thanked him. The boxes were heavy and big, they reached above Eunhae's nose so she couldn't see properly. So she almost throw them at Chansung who looked annoyed a bit at this motion. DBSK walked towards.

" Eunhae-ah I've been practicing go-stop game almost every day, and I'm sure I'll win this time" Xiah said.

" I bet I'll win" She said confidently.  

" Wow.. Eunhae you've become prettier than before" Yoochun commented.

" Thanks" she said blushing while Chansung nudged her and glared at Yoochun. Finally they gave her the present and left but Hero was still standing while looking at her. She looked at him confused.

" This.. umm, it's been.. long, aish here take this and don't waste it or you're dead" Hero said receiving glares from Chansung as well.

Eunhae looked at what he gave her. It was an angel silver necklace.. she stared at it for a while, then she remembered Hero was wearing it all the time. when they were at DBSK's and at the incident too.

" Why are you giving this to me?" she asked.

" They say that necklace protect the person who wears it.. and I'd like to give it to you so you'll be sa.." then he froze in the middle of his sentence when Eunhae hugged him tightly..

" Thank you oppa, thank you so much" She said and broke the hug. He smiled and stepped aside.

Finally she saw the 2PM. She couldn't waste any time and ran towards them. She hugged the first person she could grab. And it was Junsu..

" Oppa~~~~ I miss you" She said and couldn't suppressed her cries anymore.

" I miss you too Eunhae-ah" Junsu said hugging her tightly. " Let me see" He said and pushed her gently still holding her shoulders. " Hmm.. well you're not taller, but you look so beautiful" He said and kissed her cheek.

Suddenly two violent kids pulled Eunhae and hugged her.

"Eunhae-ah we've missed you" Junho and Wooyoung sang. Eunhae laughed and hugged them back while they were jumping everywhere.

" Guys~ " Yunhae whined.

" Yunhae-ah" Eunhae shouted and ran towards her then jumped at her and hugged her. " Yunhae-ah I miss you and our times together, we should make it up, eh?" Eunhae said excitedly.

" Of course you baboo we would do everything we couldn't do" Yunhae and Eunhae now were squealing so loudly and excitedly.

" Dongsaeng-ah you're squealing too loud" Jaechun said patting Eunhae's back. " Plus you totally forgot about me I'm sad" she said.

" Unnnnnnnieeeeeeee~~~ sranghaeyooooooooo" She shouted and hugged her tightly while Jaechun blocked her ears with her hand.

" Eunhae guess who's the couple of the month?" Yunhae asked Eunhae.

" What! Who, who?????" Eunhae asked excited.

" Yunhae don't you dare" Jaechun threatened.

" OMO!!!! Jaechun unnie and Khunnie oppa are together now?!!" Eunhae said loudly causing all the people to stop talking and staring at Jaechun and Nichkhun.

" Ah-huh" Yunhae said nodding.  

" Oppa~ congratulation" Eunhae said pulling Nichkhun from his nick and his head.

" Hehehe thanks Eunhae-ah" Nichkhun said smiling while hugging her. " You have no idea how much I've missed you".

" I missed you too especially you're annoying voice waking me up in the  morning" She said and giggled.  

2PM and the rest partied all day long. Eating, drinking, dancing, playing card games..

" No way! You won again!!!!!" Xiah Sighed in frustration.

" Ahahaha.. told you that you would never win over me" Eunhae said laughing.

" I told him that he couldn't win over this hot chick" Yoochun whispered into Changmin's ear.

" Yeah he's such a loser" Changmin said. Xiah heard all of and stood up.

" You two are dead meat" Xiah said and chased after the two who ran off.


" You know Eunhae-ah you need a tan.. you