Bad News !!

!!== [My GaNgsteR FaMily] ==!!

In the 'NKY Club'===

Yunhae ran inside the club looking for Jaebeom and Wooyoung. Suddenly she pumped into someone so hard and felt down. The guy looked at her and chuckled.

" So you fell down in the end" He said puling her up.

" Yeah I guess.." She said and blushed then she snapped out of it." D..Do you know Jaebeom and Wooyoung?" She asked shyly.

" You mean Leadja and Ang Ang Woo?? You should ask who doesn't know them" He said with a smile.

" Ahahahah.. Leadja… an.. ang hehehe.. Ahem can you please find them for me" She said looking down playing with fingers.

" Of course, I'm Hankyung by the way" He said and left to look for the boys.

" Thank you Hankyung-shi" Yunhae shouted after him. He turned around and nodded smiling.

Yunhae then remembered why Eunhae was mad at the first place and why she ran away. She felt anger rose up in her body and mind. She stomped her way to where Siwon was and now he wasn't only kissing a girl, he was having a make out session on the sofa with one of them. She rolled up her sleeves and went to him.

She grabbed him from his collar shirt and slapped his cheek very harsh which made all the girls scream in shock.

" This was for Eunhae you bastard " She said throwing him on the sofa and left looking for the boys.

Jaebeom was already searching for the girls to get them home before someone would notice they're missing. He was going upstairs to the second floor but he noticed Yunhae was roaming around the club. He caught her and..

" Yah where's Eunhae we have to go home now" Jaebeom said.

" Umm.. There's a little problem " Yunhae said.

" What??? Where's Eunhae-ah?" He asked shaking her shoulders.

" That's the problem, she kind of ran away and I couldn’t find her so…"

" NOOOOOOOO, we have to find her NOW" Jaebeom shouted running out of the club looking for Eunhae.

Yunhae sighed and went to look for Wooyoung. In no time she found him talking to Hankyung. She walked up to them but stopped when she heard something not right.

" Are you sure they caught Chansung ??" Wooyoung asked worriedly.

" Yes, Leeteuk just told us and we're going for a meeting with you guys in seconds. We have to find the girls and go home" Hankyung said. 

" Gosh!! That's really bad Chansung could be dead any .. ah-oh " Wooyoung said looking at Yunhae who was looking at him with wide open eyes. 

" Chansung could be dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yunhae repeated his sentence. " Why? What's happening?".

" It's nothi…" Wooyoung said but he was interrupted.

" Don't say it's nothing anymore, just tell me the truth" Yunhae said her voice was shaking a bit.

" Let's go home first" Wooyoung said grabbing her hand but she refused to move. He looked at her and sighed. " Yunhae please" He pleaded. Then she shoved his hand angrily and walked out of the club.

In the car ===

Eunhae was still in dazed after she sniffed on that weird smell. She opened her eyes and looked around to find herself in a car. She then remembered what happened and looked over at the guy who was driving. He didn't seem to notice her movements, so she pretended to be asleep. Suddenly his phone rang and he picked it up.

" Yunho I got the girl she's in the car with me, give me 10 more minutes and I'll be home" He said. " But.. Alright boss" He said and hung up. "Aish~ He must be ing with me 5 minutes will kill me" He mumbled loud enough to make Eunhae hear him.

Now, she felt how dangerous It was, I mean come on the girl is being kidnapped. She closed her eyes tightly hoping it was a dream and she'll wake up any minute.   

" Stop pretending, I know you're awake" The guy said.

" I'm not pretending I'm asleep " Eunhae said unconsciously.

" Really!! Then why you're talking" The guy said sarcastically.

Then the ride went silent, Eunhae felt bored so she automatically extended her hand and the Radio. The moment she , a very loud music could be hear. Both of them jumped in fear, the guy immediately turned it off and glared at Eunhae. The rest of the ride went silent.

Soon they reached their destination, DBSK's Victorian mansion.

 


 

2PM's Mansion ===

" WHAT ARE YOU SAYING???!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S GONE???!!" Nichkhun shouted in anger.

" Please Hyung keep it down or Taecyeon Hyung will hear…" Junho said holding Nichkhun's arm.

" Hear what ?" Taecyeon asked popping out of nowhere.

" Eunhae's gone and we can't find her " Junho got nervous and said it all. Taecyeon's facial expressions has changed completely from calm to a furious one.

" WHAT?" He yelled shaking the whole mansion including the members of course. Taecyeon was boiling with anger, Jaebeom was so sad and looked down to his feet, Wooyoung was so scared that he hide behind Junho, Yunhae was crying silently in Junsu's embrace, The rest were shocked and were doing nothing. Taecyeon breathed out calming himself down.

" What do you mean she's gone?" He asked closing his eyes.

" We..we took her out.. an.. and suddenly she ran.." Jaebeom said then stopped when he received a punch in his face from Taecyeon. Jaebeom fell down on the floor blood came out from the corner of his lips, but he didn't do anything.

" DIDN'T I TELL YOU.. YOU SHOUDN'T GET HER OUT OF THE HOUSE, NOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HER HUH? TELL ME WHERE'S SHE?" He shouted very loudly.

" Taec calm down" Nichkhun said holding Taecyeon back. Suddenly the door of their mansion opened and Hankyung dashed inside holding his cell looking shocked.

" We have to do something, they say If Taecyeon didn't give them the whole documents of their work, They will end them both in three days" He said with a broken Korean yet it was too clear for the members.

" What?!!" Junho asked. " but it contains their whole plans?".

Taecyeon ignored everything and went to his office followed by Nichkhun. Wooyoung went to Jaebeom pulling him up from the floor. Wiping the blood away with his shirt.

" Hyung are you…" Wooyoung was going to ask him, but he just shoved his hand and went to his room.

" Wha…*sob* will.. ha*Sob*ha.. happen to Eunhae?" Yunhae asked sobbing. Junsu hugged her tightly.

" Shh.. don't cry.. Eunhae will get back soon, come on let's go and have some rest because when she comes back she'll need you and you have to be strong for her" Junsu said taking Yunhae with him to his room.

" It's all my fault " Wooyoung said lowering his head.

" No it's my fault I told Taecyeon Hyung the bad news" Junho said lowering his head as well.

" Guys you shouldn't do that to yourselves, instead we should think of something to get them back" Hankyung said patting on their shoulders.