RETURN

The Last Five Minutes

On the way to our next kingdom Myung Soo seemed really mad.
“Myung Soo, what’s wrong?” I asked him.
“What’s wrong? WHAT’S WRONG??!! ASK JONG IN!” He answered in a really mad way.
“What did I do?” Jong In asked in confusion
“You almost got me killed with your stupidity!” He told him
“Oh, ok! Sorry for YOU getting in the way!”
“Exactly! And not a single thank you was heard!” Myung Soo replied annoyed.
“Oh… I’m sorry Myung Soo… Thank you… I would be dead by now if it weren’t for you…” Jong In said.
“Yeah, yeah… Your welcome, but please stay away from me, if you’re not going to appreciate my help…” He snapped back.
“You know… You’re pretty when you’re mad, Myung Soo ssi” Jong In replied, making Myung Soo get red and smacked Jong In on his head
“Shut up, pabo!” He said as Jong In smiled
“That’s weird… It’s like a déjà vu…” My sister said.

Our travel was very nice and we even had some fun on the way.
Friends Kingdom was very interesting and we were happy to meet the twin princes.
Of course our visit to the most developed kingdom, Block Buster, was a great experience. And we could never forget our visit on Cyan Kingdom, with the beautiful skies and seas.

We visited and saw interesting and beautiful Kingdoms but the time to return came, a bit earlier due to the incident on Troll Kingdom which made us leave earlier than expected.

Later on that day, we met our parents who welcomed our guests and instructed the butler to take them to their room.

Once they got to the door, Myung Soo’s jaws fell apart.
“We’re going to live in the same room?!” He exclaimed
“The rooms are parted sir, but the entrance to the second one is in this one, on the wall next to the bed” Our butler explained him.

He sighted in frustration as he passed the both of them and entered the room and moved to the second one through the wall door and closed it behind him with a loud thud.

~Third POV~

Once Myung Soo closed the door behind him, he collapsed on the floor and let a sight as he started thinking.
‘What is he doing to me and most importantly, HOW does he do this tome?
Is it the looks? Well he is indeed handsome… Veeery handsome to be actual…
Is it his body? Nah… I haven’t seen it and I doubt if someone with telepathy powers would ever use his physical power, so his body is probably not so good.
THEN WHY THE IS MY WORLD FALLING APART WHENEVER HE IS AROUND?!’
He started moving his feet irrelevantly, gritting his teeth frustrated.
He calmed down and tried to sense if Jong In had got in his room.

He was there so he tried to read his thoughts curious about what he was thinking and he was surprised of his thoughts.
‘What have I done in my life? No! What have I done in HIS life and he hates me so bad?
Have I done something?
Why is he treating me that way?
I can’t really get him…
I mean I can’t tell yet, but he is a really sympathetic guy…
I don’t know!’

Myung Soo was absolutely dumbfounded…
‘I’m a jerk’ he thought as he knocked the door and entered Jong In’s room
“Come in!” he answered and Myung Soo came in
“Well, I wanted to say that I’m sorry if I acted like a jerk…”
Jong In was the one looking completely dumbfounded this time
“Well, ok” He finally spoke
“Yah! You hear your hyung making an honest apology and all you say is a ‘well ok’?” He shouted back at Jong In.
“So, you are my hyung?” He replied with a grin starting to form in his face.
Myung Soo started getting red and he shot up stuttering
“Y-yeah I g-guess so …night” and he went back to his room
“Goodnight hyung!” Jong In yelled from behind the door as an uncontrollably smile appeared in Myung Soo’s face…

He didn’t know when he started feeling like that…
Maybe when Jong In vanished the trolls but he was sure he couldn’t pull his self together from this…