TROLL KINGDOM

The Last Five Minutes

Unlike the other two kingdoms, this one seemed more like a swamp.
Darkness was all over the place and a horrible smell was coming from the ground.
We reached -if you can call it like this- the palace, where a very hideous troll servant was awaiting our arrival.

He led us and our company to the dining room where the prince -the only troll with a magical figure- was to ‘welcome’ us.
“Welcome dears, please take a seat…” He said pointing us some chairs.
We sat looking stiff and emotionless.

I wanted to just kill him for the tragedy in the Infinite kingdom, but I needed to contain myself, otherwise I would end up in the stomach of one of those disgusting creatures.
“I’m Geun Suk, prince of the troll kingdom, at your services” He bowed.
“Yah, Kyu Ri-ah, he disgusts me and scares me…” My sister whispered in my ear
“It’s ok… Everything is fine” I whispered back.
“I believe you didn’t introduced yourselves princesses” Gun Suk said in a bit pissed way
“I’m Jae Hye, princess of Regnum Cuore and this is my sister, Kyu Ri, nice to meet you too” My sister replied and we bowed back
“You don’t have any brothers Geun Suk ssi?” I asked
“No I don’t” He answered
“Then how are you planning to close an agreement between the kingdoms, if not the both of us get married?” My sister asked in a very smart way.
“Don’t worry dear, I can handle both of you my self, very well” He replied and my sister hid a bit behind me.
 “That is offensive and disgusting, Geun Suk ssi” I told him
“Your loss if you don’t want dear…” He replied.

Suddenly Myung Soo pushed Jong In and got hit by a troll, which was ready to attack.
Jong In was looking in shock at Myung Soo, who had cracked the floor with his fall.
His skin on his hand had broken like a precious piece of porcelain, and his look was filled with rage. In a light speed he got back up killed the troll that tried to attack Jong In.
 
“So that was your plan? To kill us and our company?” I yelled at him.
“No, but my trolls had orders not to kill people from your kingdom, apparently, they sensed blood from EXO and… Oh that’s interesting… Infinite kingdom… It surprises me that someone from Infinite had the guts to appear here…” He said with a completely poker expression.
“Are you kidding me? You killed my King in front of my eyes, I spitted blood to get my princes out of there, and you still think that I’m here to play?” Myung Soo yelled through his teeth, filled with anger.
“Well, I practically killed, no one” The ‘prince’ replied.

Myung Soo was ready to attack him but I stopped him
“Enough is enough! Neither I nor my sister are going to accept such a behaviour!” I snapped at him, got up from the table and signed them that it’s time to leave.
Some trolls that appeared in front of us, were either removed by Jong In, or killed by Myung Soo
“Dears, trust my sayings, you will regret it if you pass through that door! Don’t you say that I didn’t warn you then!” He shouted
“If you dare hurt my family, I swear I’ll kill you with my own bare hands!” I snapped back and then turned my back and left.
Once we were out of there we decided to move to our next destination, right away so we headed to the Friend Kingdom.


~Third POV~  


Geun Suk: “I want you to find the princesses of Regnum Cuore and kill them”
A man with black hood asked about the payment while another one with white was watching
“Kill them and I can promise you my guard’s weight in gold”
They took a look at his guard, an ugly, fat troll.
They nodded and the deal was made
“Oh! And make their murder spectacular! As princesses they deserve it!” And with that he left.
The two demons looked at each other and then they set off to find their clueless prays…