THE PROM

The Last Five Minutes

The night was still young but we could hear the guests arriving already.
Lu Han was helping me prepare while Wu Fan was helping my sister.
I still wonder if the boy from before is ok… Jong Dae yelled at him pretty bad in the morning…

We got ready and met at the hallway waiting for announcing our arrival.
“And now our special guests, princesses of Regnum Cuore, lady Jae Hye and lady Kyu Ri.” Min Seok announced and we appeared going down the stairs.
Everybody was staring us with surprise and admiration and they were clapping enthusiastically.

As I was walking I caught with the corner of my eyes, the boy from that morning hiding behind a column, secretly watching the events.

We bowed before the King and took our seats beside the princes.
“Good, evening, I’m Soo Hyuk second son of Chang Wan, prince of EXO”

“And I am his brother, Woo Bin, first son of Chang Wan, also prince of EXO”
The princes introduced themselves.

Jong Dae was standing a little further talking with some guests bragging about how he managed to prepare the place for the evening all by his self… If the guests couldn’t see me I swear I would have choked him…

“These flowers are beautiful, what are they?” My sister suddenly asked breaking me out of my thoughts.
“I must admit I have no idea… Chan Yeol, please call me Jong In” Soo Hyuk said.
“We will soon find out princesses” Woo Bin continued.

The boy from before arrived in front of us.
“Good evening p-princesses I’m J-Jong In, t-the… garden boy, at your services” He bowed.
“Jong In, what are these flowers?” Jae Hye asked him
“These are orchids my lady.” He answered
“They are really beautiful and fresh, you grew them?”
“Yes, my lady”
“Wow… Congratulations Jong In, they are really beautiful, I really like them” My sister smiled.
“Please, let’s all applause his hard work… It must have taken him years to grow so lovely flowers”

Everyone started applauding but then it hit me! My sister was awesome in botanology… There was no way she didn’t know what kind of flowers they were… Even I knew they were orchids… But then I saw Jong Dae…
He was so pissed he could have killed us, but he didn’t speak…

He did nothing…

I shared a look with my sister and I immediately understood what she did…

She was a mastermind!


The rest of the night flowed perfectly and then we were ready to leave…

“Dears, since we don’t want you to get hurt we will send you some people to watch you out, a team, first thing in the morning” Sunny said.

We thanked them for everything and then we left for our next destination.


The Infinite kingdom…

Luckily the way was not too long and we were there in less than an hour.

On the gates was no one to wait for us and everything seemed so awfully quiet.

We knocked but nobody answered, so we decided to open the door ourselves and see what was going on.


The sight before us was disgusting.

Legs and hands were all over the place…

The smell of blood was in the air and dead bodies could be seen on the chairs and the couches.

On the back we could see some figures… They were trolls… They had murdered everyone!


We closed the door and left.

We were running in the dark and it started raining.

We forgot the horses back and we were helpless.

We found a light were we fell exhausted.

We were doomed…