REBELLIOONS

The Last Five Minutes

When the next morning came, we were the first to wake up.
Jae Hye carefully got out, carrying along a blanket, walking blindly in an attempt to cover the lying couple from their ness.

I walked out in the same way afraid of what I might see if I open my eyes, I caught my sister’s hand and we counted to three opening our eyes slowly, happy to find that we had managed to put the blanket right over them.

My sister kneeled beside them and slowly she reached out and shook Kai’s shoulder.
He opened his eyes reluctantly smiling to find his boyfriend in his arms, as he remembered what had happened last night… And then he turned around finding me and my sister smiling slyly to him.

He jumped up trying to cover himself, relieved that he was covered and turned with terror to L, thinking of a way to wake him up, without getting him freaked out.
“Yah! Don’t do abrupt moves; we don’t need the blanket to fall off!” Jae Hye commented as I was snickering behind her.

Kai shot her a glare telling her silently to shut up and then he proceeded to wake up hi boyfriend.
“Yeobeo, wake up come on, and please don’t freak out… Come on” He whispered gently, waking L.

L turned around, trying to familiarise with his environment, when a sudden grin broke on his face good morning his boyfriend cutely.
“Yah! Why don’t we ever get sweet good mornings like that?” My sister asked, acting like she was offended, which this time made me to fall on the ground laughing.

L’s look was identified with pure horror as he repeated the same moves his boyfriend had previously done to find out that they were covered. Looking between us and his boyfriend he decided to hid under the blanket in hopes he wouldn’t find us here when he would come buck out.

Right on time Dae Hyun also came out to join us.
“I would have normally commented on the lovey dovey couple over there that kept me AWAKE, but we have a bigger problem, than my lack of sleep… Dong Hae is missing!” Well that statement sure had L coming back out from his covers
“BEO?!”

In a moment, we were all back into our tends, and when we came out, L and Kai had also got dressed. Dae Hyun easily picked the tends to carry them along. We set off, trying to find where the hell Dong Hae had been.

An hour had passed, with us searching through the forest, me freaking out, and Dae Hyun and Jae Hye, checking up on me every now and then to make sure I was fine.
Well I wasn’t!  Dong Hae had disappeared and I had no idea, what had happened!
But I had to maintain, my sanity for my friend’s shake. They last thing they were missing, was having me breaking down.

As we were walking, trying to find him, suddenly a troop appeared in front of us. None of the guys were too tall but with their half-covered faces and their fierce eyes, they sure looked scary. Coming to circle us, they trapped us as three of them were standing, on the front and the other three on the back.

“No! Not again!” Kai whined, as he was not willing to go trough the same over again.
“You are coming with us, want it or not…” Said someone with deep voice.
“Unless… You don’t want to see Dong Hae ever again” Another one, with way too harsh stare continued.
“What do you know, about where our friend is?!” My sister yelled at them.
“Easy there, kitty… It’s not like we will hurt him… If you follow us of course”
“Of course…” L interrupted, the only guy that seemed to be tall, between them.

Having no other choice but to follow them, we ended up somewhere deep into the forest, in a hole underground that kind of reminded me Peter’s Pan refuge.

Pushing us through the entrance, we were brought into a dusty underground room. The ground was filled with blankets, and big cushions. In the middle of a room was a dining table, with people sitting around it and there, in between them, laughing and drinking was Dong Hae, but he did not seem like he was there without his will or anything…

“Hey! Waddup, we’re back!” The guy with the deep voice announced happily
“Good! Thank God you found them safe” Dong Hae said, getting up to hug us and welcome us.

“Ehm… Oppa… Where are we?” I asked silently unaware of the reasons we were brought there.
“We are in the base of the rebels… I had helped them various times in the past, and we know each other pretty well. I came here for help, which they willingly gave us! They were very happy, to find out that we have the princesses with our side.” He replied smiling. Oh God, how much I had missed that smile!

“Come here, so we have Dae Hyun, Kai, L, Kyu Ri and Jae Hye from this side…” He started off but a very tall guy interrupted him
“Oh, is that the Kyu Ri you were talking about, hyung?” He asked but when a fire red Dong Hae turned towards him with a terrifying look in his eyes, the boy shut it.
Talking about me? What was he saying?

“And as I was saying, from the other side, listen carefully, we have, Dara, Bom, Minzy, CL, G-Dragon, T.O.P, Taeyang, Seungri, Dae Sung, Yong Guk, Zelo, Him Chan, Jong Up, Young Jae, Zico, Taeil, Jae Hyo, P.O, B-Bomb, U-Kwon, Kyung, Jun Shin, Yong Hwa, Jong Hyun, Min Hyuk, Doo Joon, Yeo Seob, Jun Hyun, Dong Woon, Kigwang, Hyun Sang, Minho, Jong Hyun- No 2, Onew, Tae Min, Key, Yun Ho, Chang Min, Jae Joong, Yoo Chun, Jun Su, Baro, CNU, Gong Chan, San Deul, Lee Joon, G.O, Mir, Thunder, Seung Ho,  Hee Chul, Eun Hyuk, Han Gen, Siwon, Kang In,  Kyu Hyun, Sung Min, Rye Wook, Ye Sung, Zhou Mi, Henry, Kibum, our leader, Lee Tuke and there is also someone you know very well, Jin Young.” Dong Hae concluded.

After hearing all these names getting a handshake, from so many different people, I felt my head spinning round and round from all the dizziness, but when I saw Jin Young I forgot everything, and I assume that so did my sister, as we both run to hug him.

“So girls… This is the rebellion troop and we’re more than happy to welcome you.” Sais Lee Tuke, with a warm smile, his dimples being visible.
“Now let’s sit our asses down and do some work to bring those two old farts down!” He commanded and everyone immediately started working.