BEFORE THE FIGHT

The Last Five Minutes

 Being in this troop for only a short period of time, and we had already managed to bond up with everyone.
Each one of them had suffered from the Kings in similar, and maybe worse, ways than us. With only one target in their mind, to bring the unfair kingdom down, those people had devoted their lives to plan and accomplish this shared dream.
 
 I can tell that both I and my sister were affected by the passion of these individuals. I don’t know, but it was inspiring to watch them trying so hard to achieve their goals, and help the whole land.
“Great news, guys!” Zico burst into the room screaming enthusiastically, breaking me immediately from my thoughts.
 “What happened?” Lee Tuke asked with an amazed expression on his face as he watched the hyperactive tall male bouncing up and down in excitement.
“EXO kingdom and Infinite kingdom, have accepted to help us, with our fight, gladly supporting the side of the princesses in the battle!” He exclaimed happily as everyone cheered up.
“Wait, wait… It gets better… We will all have a meeting tomorrow morning at EXO kingdom to decide our moves, and they have agreed on giving us the total control of the situation, witch means that all the troops will be led by Lee Tuke!” He concluded, causing uproar in the whole basement.
“HEY!” Lee Tuke yelled catching everyone’s attention.
“If we want to consider ourselves worthy of leading through, such capable men as the ones of the royal army then we should work twice as hard right now and prepare the plan we will present tomorrow… So we are getting down to business right now!” He instructed, and everybody agreed with one voice.
“Now, I need Jae Hye, Kyu Ri, Jin Young, Dong Hae, Dae Hyun, Kai, L, Yong Guk and Zico to come with me… Oh and Him Chan quit hitting on Jong Up, cause we need your presence as well” He added up sarcastically, much to Him Chan’s dislike, who followed us with a groan of annoyance.

After a tiring day above papers, and after sharing every detail we knew about the palace, we ended up constructing little by little our final plan. Tomorrow’s meeting would be a certain success. And so was it.

Waking up that early in the morning wasn’t our best, but that time we faced no problem with that as none of us was able to sleep whole night due to the excitement that would follow us until the next day.

Entering the big conference room, we recognised some faces from our travel.
Well, it wasn’t that hard for us, especially when Sunny stood up waving at us, in an energetic way, Soo Hyun and Jae Suk sitting next to her, unwilling to look at us, after they found out that there would be no wedding… They must have been left devastated…

“So… We have listed all the weak spots and we have figured a rather risking method… We were thinking of establishing our bigger and more powerful forces on those spots, having some few but capable men in the middle in front of the castle. That way, when the opposite forces attack us we will be able to break into the castle and surround them from every direction and they will be doomed… In the mean time me and my troop will move towards the throne hall and execute the Kings… The battle will be over as soon as the rebel’s flag is put in place… What do you think?” Lee Tuke explained, knowing his plan was too risking and there were great chances of rejection, but we all felt surprised when a grin spread across the faces of every presented person.
“Let’s do it then” Lee Tuke announced letting his own charming smile appear.
Now we had to prepare for the next two long days, as by the end of the week, we would have attacked Regnum Cuore.