EXO KINGDOM

The Last Five Minutes

The journey was a bit long to the Exo kingdom.
We started off in the evening and reached the kingdom at the late midnight.
Luckily one of the palace servants was waiting for us on the entrance.
“Welcome, your majesties, we didn’t expect you to come so late, but the point is that you came and nothing bad happened to you, follow me. That way please.” He said as he guided us through the corridors of the castle.

We reached two opposite doors where he helped us move our luggage and then he spoke “I’m here to help you, in case you need anything let me know. Just call my name and I’ll be right there”
“But what’s your name?” My sister asked
“Oh, I’m sorry my lady, how could I be so rude. I’m Min Seok at your services.” He answered and he bowed.

I thanked him and then got into my room to get some rest, before the morning come.
The next morning I woke up with the light of the sun hitting my face.
I opened my eyes to see another servant waiting for me to wake up.
“Good morning princess, I’m Lu Han, at your services. Would you like me to help you dress up, or prepare your bath?”
Dress me up? Did I look like a five year old?
“No thank you I can make it myself. You may leave Lu Han”
I said and prepared my self.

I got at my sister’s room finding another servant helping her wash her back.
“Good morning” I said
“Good morning deongsaeng-ah” My sister happily replied and stopped the servant from washing her.
“Good morning, mistress. I’m Wu Fan at you services” he bowed and brought my sister her towel.
She took it still being into the bathtub and dismissed him.
She got up and whipped her self with the towel and then I helped whip her back.
She got dressed and then we got down at the dinning table to have some breakfast.

We sat as a beautiful girl entered the room. She must have been a ferry judging by her looks and wings.
“Good morning sunshines, did you have a good sleep?” She asked as she sat down
“Yes, thank you.” My sister answered
“I hope you had a good travelling” She said
“We did. Everything was fine” I replied
“How nice! By the way, I’m Sunny. I’m the princess of EXO kingdom. Welcome! Please forgive my brothers for mot being able to attend breakfast. You’ll meet them at the prom tonight.” She said again smiling.
“It’s ok” I said.
“We’ll be glad to meet them, when the time comes. Thank you for your hospitality Sunny ssi.” My sister continued
“Aww, your welcome dear” She replied.

Yep! She was definitely a ferry.

Four other servants came in currying the plates.
“Good morning” They said in unison
“I’m Joon Myung”
“I’m Chan Yeol”
“I’m Baek Hyun”
“I’m Zi Tao”
“At your services” again in unison. They must have trained them really hard.
All of them were very good at their jobs.

They started serving us one by one with delicious food.
“Excuse me, could I meet the chef?” My sister asked.
All four of them bowed and disappeared to find him.

A while later a man, who seriously couldn’t look like a cook judging by his body type, wearing a hat, entered.
“Good morning, I’m Kyung Soo, I’m the chef, at your services” He bowed
“Congratulations, Kyung Soo ssi! Your cooking is really extraordinary” My sister approved him.
“Thank you my lady, anytime you want I’ll be happy to serve you” He bowed again and left for his kitchen to continue.

After that, two guards looking very serious led us through the gate which was leading to the garden.
“I’m Yi Xing”
“I’m Se Hun” They introduced.
“We’re here to serve you, feel free to call us if something goes wrong, we’ll be happy to protect you.” They bowed and then left.
Everything was working really well, clockwise.
Nothing seemed wrong, when we heard someone screaming from the pain.

We run till there and saw someone torturing a boy with his power.
“You’re nothing! You do nothing! You’re just a garden boy! HOW DARE YOU THEN INTERFERING WITH MY JOB???” He was yelling, while the boy was screaming at him to stop. He was in great pain.

“Yah! Stop hurting that boy now!” I ordered him.
“And why should I take orders from you?” He snapped back
“Because they are both our hosts and they happened to be princesses soon to be queens. Plus I have told you a thousand times not to torture people Jong Dae! Now stop and return to your work” An old man who had just appeared said
“Yes, my King” He said and went back into the palace.
“Are you ok?” My sister asked kneeing in front of the poor boy.
“Yes, thank you” He replied

She then got up and we both bowed in front of the King.
“Good morning, my Lord, I’m Kyu Ri and this is my sister Jae Hye, princesses, soon to be queens as you said, of Regnum Cuore.”
The King bowed back.
“Good morning, I’m Chang Wan King of EXO, pleased to meet you and even more pleased to know that my sons will possibly marry such gentle and nice girls”
“Komapsmnida” My sister replied at the King’s compliment as we both bowed.
“I will see you at the night prom girls” He bowed once more and then he left as we decided to return to our rooms to prepare for the night ball.