SO MUCH TO HANDLE…

The Last Five Minutes

~Third POV~

Next morning came and a ray hit Myung Soo’s face…

He was still lying behind the door since yesterday as morning came.

He stretched up and yawned.

He put his sense in work to see if Jong In was in his room but he was missing.

He got to the bathroom and washed his face.

He then changed his clothes and opened the window


‘Mmm, what a beautiful day! The skies are blue, the birds are piping, the sun is shining, Jong In is working on the garden shirtless, the flowers smell beaut… JONG IN IS SHIRTLESS?!

Ok, ok, get a hold of your self Myung Soo…

He is working, you can’t just stalk him…

Ok maybe just one look…’ He popped his head out of the window once more to take a look at the vision in front of him.


‘Ok, I have to admit that for a telepathy major he has a sympathetic body…

Maybe he works out on his free time…

OH! Who am I kidding?! I’ve never been so wrong in my life, telling his body can’t be good…

The kid is gorgeous! Like in everything…’ He thought and leaned in a bit more ready to get a closer look, ducking above the window as much as he could, when he suddenly lost his balance and fell off.


Thank God the room was in the first floor and there was a dray full of straws so he landed softly.


Jong In heard a noise at the dray’s direction and moved there to see what was going on.

Suddenly Myung Soo’s head popped up from the straws.

“Hyung… What are you doing?”

A blush started creping in his cheeks as he saw a shirtless Jong In standing in front of him.

“I… I was opening the window to let fresh air in the room… Yeah… That’s it fresh air…” He mumbled

“And how did you end up in the straws?” Jong In asked with a smirk

“I-I f-felt a bit dizzy and f-fell off…” He stuttered

“Dizzy? Are you alright hyung?” He asked with an honestly concerned look in his face as he helped Myung Soo out

“I-I’m o-ok…” He answered as he tried to look away from Jong In’s chest.

He pulled away from his hands as he stumbled his way to the kitchen to get some breakfast.


Later on Myung Soo decided to go and sit on the garden at the bench next to a fountain to calmly read his book, but as he was walking towards it he saw Jong In trying to drink some water.


He was walking in complete hypnosis looking the way Jong In had ducked in front of the fountain trying to ease his thirst as the water was dripping from his mouth to his collarbone. A light line of sweat had formed in his forehead and… BAM!

Myung Soo hit a tree as he wasn’t looking where he was going destructed from Jong In’s gorgeousness.

 Before Jong In could lift his head though, Myung Soo had already gotten away.

Next on Myung Soo was heading to the library as he was ready to fall when two strong hands grabbed him enclosing him in a tight embrace.

“Be careful there you might get hurt…” The known voice of Jong In was heard as Myung Soo quickly pushed him scoffing him off with an “I’d rather fall than this”

as he run away, hiding behind a wall to hear Jong In’s thoughts.

‘What’s with him? Seriously… Yesterday we made a progress and now this! this!’


Myung Soo felt terrible.

He had just made him to hate him… But it wasn’t completely his fault either… Jong In was making him fall so hard and Myung Soo couldn’t even recognise himself anymore.


He was thinking of a way to apologise, something stronger than words when an idea plopped in his head remembering the look Jong In had on the troll kingdom looking at all this fabulous food.


That was it!

He would cook and as he was experienced he could already sense Jong In forgiving him for being so rude.

He went to the kitchen and after he sent everyone out if it and got to work he smiled at the result seconds later.


When he found Kai relaxing in the library he came in not wanting to miss the chance

“Jong In…”

“What?!” He was cut off abruptly

“I wanted to apologise” He said through his teeth

“Come again… Hyung stop mumbling and tell me what you want…” He started loosing his temper

“I wanted to apologise for my rudeness” He said sighting “Here” He gave Jong In a little bag.


When he took it he left quickly stuttering a “goodbye”

and stayed behind the door to hear Jong In’s thoughts

‘What’s that now… Let’s see

Cookies?

Oh my God they taste like heaven!

Myung Soo hyung you are surly a weird guy…

But you’re nice…’

Myung Soo sighted in relief as he fell on the floor beside the wall with a goofy smile on his face holding chest with his bouncing heart…