Someone Know

My Invisible Lover

".. so what are you going to do?" Kai asked. "Kai?" Kai quickly turn around, releasing his grip on Ahra. "Y-yes hyung?" Kai asked, stuttered while gesturing Ahra to step afar from him, afraid if he acidentally touch her. Ahra run silently to the other side of the room, watching the scene. "Are you talking to someone?" Suho eyed him suspiciously. "What? How? I mean, no way hyung! There's nobody here! I'm just talking to myself" Kai rubbed his neck, awkward. "Really? You're weird recently Kai" Suho frown. "I don't know, I just being weird these days.." Kai said. "Because of?" Suho ask again. "Because of me" Ahra thought. "Because of.. moreu gesseo hyung." Kai sighed as he walk back to his room quickly.

"Kai, is there something wrong?" Suho mumbled as he looked at Kai. Ahra mumbled sorry as Suho goes back to his room. "I think I cause a trouble here.." Ahra thought sadly. She get up and take her phone from the table and unlock the screen. She stared at her phone wallpaper longingly. "I miss you.." Ahra thought as a tear escape her eyes. She's now thinking of escaping this dorm, and find how to cure herself alone. So she's not going to making Kai busier than he already got. "Maybe I should go now.."  Ahra whispered.

"Thinking to leave now?" A voice startled her and she turned around. She stared at him wide-eye. "Not until Kai find how you will go back" he hold Ahra's shaking hand. "I know from the start" Baekhyun give her a little smile. "How..?" Ahra said, half whispered. Baekhyun just smiled. "You'll be fine with Kai and me here. I'll tell your father that you'll be spending your day with us here" Baekhyun grinned. "W-what? Isn't that too straight-forward? I doubt that my father will allow me.." Ahra looked down. "Trust me, he will" Baekhyun give her a reassuring smile. "Baek! Help me out heree!" Chanyeol yelled as his head popped out from the door. Ahra turned around surprised, and Baekhyun already release his hold on her.

"okay okay. You're so noisy" Baekhyun acted normal perfectly and scrunch his nose at Chanyeol. "Are you complaining about me??" Chanyeol glared at him as scary as he could. Baekhyun just give Chanyeol a mehrong as he closed the door behind him. Ahra smiled a little, upon that short encouragement from Baekhyun. "He's so kind.." Ahra thought and smiled again.

"Are you going with us to the swimming pool?" Kai whispered to Ahra. He know that Ahra is right beside him because of that rose fragrance. "I don't know.. I'm afraid that there's many people there and I might touched someone.." Ahra whispered back in a worried tone. Kai nod and thought hard. "How..? How..? Dear brain, please cooperate with me this time!" Kai thought. "Ah, Kai! I wonder if you already give her phone back?" D.O asked as all of them eyed Kai. "What? Oh, her phone? Not yet" Kai showed a little pout. "Of course isn't yet" Ahra, Kai and Baekhyun thought as the three of them rolled their eyes. "Ahra's phone? She left it here?" Chanyeol asked. "Well, yeah" Kai said as the-matter-of-factly. "Then we should give it back to her!!" Chanyeol beamed. "Just say that you want to see her!" Baekhyun hit Chanyeol's head. "Ouch!" Chanyeol whine as he rub his sore head. "You're going to get Kai's range if you really want that" D.O shake his head. "What? Why?" Ahra whispered to Kai. Kai quickly shushed them all. "W-who said I-I'll be mad?" Kai stuttered as he glared at them all. "Well you said it a- oof!" Baekhyun shoved a hand full of sandwich to Chanyeol's mouth. "Good saving there Baekhyun-hyung" Kai thought as he send a grateful look to Baekhyun. Baekhyun just nodded. "Good, now let's go to the pool!" Baekhyun cheered as he pulled everyone except Kai to the car. Kai and Ahra walk side by side to the car.

"Ah! I just remembered!" Kai snapped his finger. "Remember what?" Ahra ask. "If you were with us in the car.. there might be someone touch you!" Kai look horified. "Right.." Ahra said. "What are we going to do??" Kai ruffled his hair frustated.

 

"I make him frustated again.." Ahra thought sadly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey there~ long time no update TT-TT I'm busy here.. keep supporting me okay? Thank you so much~ ^^