What To Do

My Invisible Lover

"Finally~ A day off for ourselves again!" Chanyeol cheered as he leaned comfortably on the sofa. Ahra quickly moved away, afraid that Chanyeol may sense her or even worse, touched her. Chanyeol stopped for a while. "Hey, I smell a rose fragrance around here. Is someone wearing a perfume??" Chanyeol yelled as he looks at his other member. "Not me. I like strawberry" Baekhyun shrugged. Kai felt a tug at his shirt, and he also smelled the rose fragrance. Kai remembered that he mixed rose with his perfume. He can felt that Ahra is so nervous. "I-It's me! It's my perfume that I make in my chemical class" Kai grinned nervously. Chanyeol narrowed his eyes at Kai for a while, before nodded. "I can see that. That perfume is just too strong! I can even sense it miles!" Chanyeol's dramatic words flew from his dramatic mouth.

 

"Psh. Nonsense. I even can't sense it from here" Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Thank you, Kai" Ahra whispered lightly bring a chill on Kai's spine. "Her voice is just too sweet! Darn!" Kai thought. "Y-you're welcome" Kai whispered back. "Kai?" D.O looked at him weirdly. "Yes?" Kai answered quickly. "What are you whipering? You're getting weirder" D.O narrowed his eyes on Kai. Kai just give him a sheepish smile and jumped to the sofa beside Chanyeol, giving Chanyeol a local earthquake. "How am I going to go home?" Ahra thought as she turned to a sad face. She wants to see her grandfather.

 

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!" Baekhyun sang as he approach Suho. Suho who is reading a book, look up at Baekhyun. "Eo?" he answered. "Can we go swimming? Please~" Baekhyun showed his puppy eyes. "What? We're going to be caught by fans, for your information" Suho shook his head. "But, hyung~ I want to!" Baekhyun showed his puppy eyes again. Ahra silently giggled. "Argh, arrasseo. I'll tell manager" Suho finally give up and stand up from his seat. Baekhyun and Chanyeol did a silent cheer. "Kai, is they always like this?" Ahra silently seat beside him. Kai surprised and nodded. "Suho-hyung never win against aegyo" Kai chuckled silently, as he inhale the rose fragrance. How he wish he can see her now. "Are we going swimming?" Ahra whispered. Kai eyed Suho who is finally come back. "Let's find out" Kai whispered back as he leaned back on his sofa. "Okay guys, so manager says.." Suho trailed off as he put his book back to the bookshelf. All of them waiting nervously for him to continue. 

 

"We can go"

 

"... What?" D.O asked. "We.." "We can go! Yeahh!!" Kai cheered as he jumped off the sofa and started to hug s. They all chuckled. "Kai, you're so childish" Suho shook his head while giggling. "Is Kai always like that?" Ahra thought as she smiled. "Anyway, let's go!" Baekhyun said as he run off to his and Chanyeol's room. They all start to packing their stuff to swim. Meanwhile, Ahra is walking around the dorm. She feel so lonely, like no one was there for her. She never blame people, but she hesitated. Does she has to blame on Kai to what happened to her? Does she has to get away from them and see her family? "Nah. It's my fault why I touch his stuff anyway. And if I go outside.." Ahra thought as she looked from outside the window, towards the road. The road is so packed today. "I'll touch someone and they'll freak out that I'm a ghost or genie or something" Ahra thought again. She sighed in frustation. "Eotteohke?"

 

"Naekkeo haja? Naega neol saranghae, eo?" Kai, who was busy wearing his t-shirt, hear a ringtone. "Huh?" He mumbled and quickly wear his t-shirt, before searching to the voice. He heard it over his bed, so he opened his blanket, and found a phone. "Niga nal bwatjanha, eo?" He picked the phone up and looked at the ID, "Abeoji". "Crap" Kai muttered under his breath. "Who's that Kai? I thought your ringtone was Gee?" D.O asked while zipped his bag. "What? Who told you my ringtone was Gee? It was Hello by SHINee-sunbae" Kai glared at him. D.O snickered. "Oh well, so who's phone is that?" D.O asked again. Kai was trembling, wether tell him or not. "I-It was Ahra-ssi's phone" Kai finally said. "What? How it ended here?" D.O turned his head towards Kai in suspicion. Kai gulped. "I don't know! Maybe she was in hurry last night, and she left it here.." Kai said, ended with a perfect nervous grin and looked somewhere else. "Oh, okay" D.O said simply as he went to the bathroom. "That was close" Kai sighed and went out from his room.

 

"Ahra!" Kai half whispered and half yelled. A rose fragrance caught Kai's attention as he quickly snapped his head to the right. "Whoa! So close Kai!" Ahra whispered as she held Kai's hand. "Okay I'm here. Wae?" Ahra whispered as she looked around cutely. Kai pointed at her phone. "Is it yours?" He asked. Ahra examine the phone a little before nodded. "It's mine. My father calling me?" Ahra guessed with a worried face. Kai nodded weakly. "What should we do?"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi again! I was so busy and tired to update again.. TT.TT Please keep support me by subscribing and commenting! Thank you for your support :')