Lost and Found

My Invisible Lover

 chapter seventeen

 lost and found

 

________________________________________

 

"Another schedule?" Kai groaned as he tiredly close his eyes. "Yeah. So fired up Kai!" D.O smacked his dongsaeng's head. "Ow!" Kai groaned and opened his heavy eyes. "I'm so tired.. when will that scary genie find the happiness? Oh my god, I swear Ahra and I already do anything!" Kai thought desperately. "Anything except the kiss" Nara scoffed. "YAH! DO YOU KNOW PRIVATE? THIS IS MY ROOM!" Kai jumped in shock and glared at her. Nara just smirk. "I can go wherever and whenever I want" Kai scoffed. "Too conceited" "I also can read your mind, for your information." Nara send him a look. Kai just shrug. "You and her never change. You guys don't even make a slightest move" Nara scoffed. "Wae?" Kai ask back, looking outside the window. "She could be anywhere by now" Kai mumbled. "Are you stupid or something? Dumb creature" Nara give him a look. "WHAT?" "What's with the noise Kai?" Suho ask from outside the door. "Uh.. Ah! Nothing hyung! Just talking to the phone!" Kai lied and jump to his bed.

 

"Are you idiot or what? Search for her now! Or she'll get into trouble!" Nara yelled. Kai looked at her suspiciously. "I thought you hate her?" Kai raised his eyebrow. "She's gone, and that making my order to you can't be granted. So find her, quick!" Nara said before disappear. Kai groaned slightly. "Aish, sometime I even wonder if she really hate Ahra afterall" Kai mumbled. "Maybe she didn't afterall.." Kai mumbled again. Ahra got lost when EXO go to amusement park, and Kai can't find her anymore, even after searching for a week. Suho become suspicious and Kai finally stopped searching. Searching for an invisible person is too hard. Kai sighed and can't help but to feel anxious all the time. "What if she hurt? What if something bothered her? Aish! I rather kill myself" Kai thought as he angrily ruffled his hair. "Pabo. Search for her if you always worried sick these past months" Nara shook her head is disapprove.

 

"Kai.. where are you..?" Kai jumped from his bed. He dreamed about Ahra's voice. Feeling so guilty, he come out from his room with a dark circles under his eyes. "Hi Kai! Oh, are you okay?" Sehun ask from the living room. "Oh, I'm fine" Kai ask as he take his hat and jacket then wear his shoes. "Going somewhere?" Suho ask him, eyed him weirdly. "Mm.. kind of. I'm going!" Kai wave a little as he goes out from the door. Suho give a look. "What's wrong with him lately?" he ask. s also give his question a question mark. Suho sigh and went back to watch the TV.

 

The first place Kai could ever think of, is the bakery. In his dream, the smell of fresh cakes come from all over the place. He quickly opened the door, greeted by Ahra's grandfather. "Oh, harabeoji!" Kai bowed to him. Her grandfather give him a smile and let him in. He ordered a cheese cake and her grandfather go to the kitchen. "Where could she be.. I hope she is here.." Kai thought. He then caught a faint shadow run across the room. Kai looked closely at the figure,a nd found out that it's Ahra! He smiled happily and leaned on his chair. "Glad you're here.." Kai thought gladly. Then the cheese cake come in. "This is your cheese cake" this time, her father served it. Kai smiled and bowed a little before looking at his gorgeous cheese cake. "Guess it's time to ask her" Kai said. 

http://www.kraftcanada.com/assets/images/video/stills/Cheesecake_Basics.jpg

 

"Ahra" Kai whispered. Ahra whipped her head towards Kai and look at him again. "Am I dreaming?" Ahra whispered. "Unfortunately, no you're not" Kai chuckled a little. "It's not unfortunately Kai. It's fortunately" Ahra smield brightly to him. "How can you be here?" Kai ask. "Let's seat on your table first. You have to eat your cheese cake" Ahra gestured to his table. Kai nodded in agreement and take a seat at his table. "You eat, and I will explain" Ahra gestured again. Kai nodded and eat his cheese cake while hearing the whole story from Ahra. "So you know the road? Lucky you. Oh my god, I was searching for you for a weeks and can't find you. Searching for an invisible person is hard you know?" Kai sighed as he take the last bite of his cheese cake and leaned on his chair. "I know. I'm sorry for making you worried. I also worried that you'll freaking out and can't concentrate. Sorry" Ahra said and looked at the table bankly. "No need to say sorry. I'm the one who have to say sorry" Kai smiled a little as he pay for the cheese cake and go to his dorm with Ahra.

 

"Looks like you found her already" Nara smirked as Kai make his body fall to his comfy bed. "Yeah. Luckily I am" Kai mumbled and sigh in relief. "After the lost for at least 5 month and you just say that? Come on! Make a move silly!" Nara scowled at him. Kai shot her a glare. "Just seeing that she's safe is enough for me" Kai said. "Oh really? You really love her that much?" Nara teased. Kai smiled a little and drift to sleep. As Ahra finished showering, she found Kai is sleeping soundlessly on his bed. "He's tired. Thank you for searching for me though. I'm lucky that I hide in my house, or else maybe I'm already in a big trouble" Ahra sighed and seat beside Kai's body. "Well, still, sleep well Kai.." Ahra said as she slowly caressed Kai's hair and she went out from the room. "Why is it so hard to make them get together..."

 

"Baekhyun-oppa!" Ahra greeted Baekhyun that's drinking a glass of water in the kitchen. "Oh Ahra! Long time no see! Where are you?" Baekhyun asked, curious and worried. "Actually.. I was lost when you guys go to the amusement park. But I luckily know my house and hide there until Kai found me today" Ahra smiled brightly. It's actually has been almost half a year Ahra stay with them. So Ahra has gotten so close to Baekhyun. Baekhyun is like her diary page about Kai. Baekhyun really knows how you like Kai so much, even tough you always act cool about this. "You went for 5 month straight without even telling me, making me worried for death" Baekhyun sighed. "Sorry oppa. I got lost, I kind of  a clumsy person" Ahra rubbed her head. "You know that Kai really worried about you every morning? He rarely even gets any sleep because of this" Baekhyun said, looking straight at her eyes. Her eyes that shows confused. "He.. do that?" She ask in disbelief. Somehow, she become so excited and her heart beats faster than normal.

 

"Yes he is. Aren't you know what this means?"

 

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» Hi! A late update, I know -.-" sorry for my laziness guys.. omg 14 subscribers, I love you so much~ I also hope someone commented too~ I was thinking to give some of my karma to someone that can make me a beautiful story featuring Daehyun B.A.P since his birthday is going soon.. How do you think? I'll continue to discuss this again in my next update~ bye!